Chapter 30: Classes and Cows
6.5k 6 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
removed r-18 labels on advice
GILF sex has been passed via polls, however, it shall only be monster girls

The Bunnygirls put their cum covered lingerie back on and limp off to go grab some cleaning equipment. I, on the other hand start for the door, my first classes were starting soon and I had already arrived late - it'd be no good to just fuck and get no actual work done. 

[Bravo, for fucking slaves you've been awarded mod points. Good one.]

Damn it. And here I was thinking that the stupid system had gone and died in a hole. It's a shame that it's back but I'll have to remember to update my body with some of those mod points. As well as figure out what the fuck my grandad did to my body and cock.

As I open the door from my suite, I'm greeted by Cow. The huge titted supervisor. Even though she's just past MILF-hood she still looks hella sexy. In fact she's like the second rate edition of my step-mother. Her tits not quite as big, her ass not quite as firm, her face just a tad too old, and her height being a couple inches smaller. She's currently wearing standard academy uniform, fishnets, a white blouse, and a skirt that barely covers her ass. I notice that her teats are poking out. 

And they are teats and not nipples, especially with the amount of milk that she's leaking. She really does remind me of my stepmother, just older, and a little bit more pudge. Still I love tits and those tits are absolutely gigantic - maybe she's got daughters.

It's then that I realise I'm still naked, my cock hanging out - Cow looks at me surprised and says "You ready for me to take you to your classes?"

[CURSED CHARISMA ACTIVATED]

 

56