Chapter 31: Loss of Control
6.3k 3 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It happened quickly, my cock rapidly expanded to its full length - coming to a stop with the head touching the tip of Cows leaking teat. She looks at me with an eyebrow raised and I step closer -

Huge tits are stretching out a white blouse, her teats soaking the area with her milk. Her miniskirt is tight around her upper ass and shows that she is wearing a string type panty, her shaven cunt lips on full display - and her ass hanging out, slutwear.

"Fuck your hot!" Cow looks at me in suprise and takes a quick step back, I pounce and quickly pin her against the wall in front of me - 

"What the shit are you doi-" She writhes against me, her skirt riding all the way up her waist and her legs close around my cock which is jammed right up against her pussy.

I spin her around, smashing her huge tits against the wall, causing them start spurting milk and break through the already strained white blouse, smushing them against the wall they expand to either side, the titflesh giving me a beautiful view. Her ass on the other hand is already under attack, my cock has already inserted itself between her thicc thighs and I start thrusting furiously,  squirting pre-cum. 

"Wha?" She starts to grind against me, her thighs shaking as they slide up and down my girth - I want more though and grabbing my cock insert the head into her pussy - causing a sqelching sound as her juices and my meat rod collide "Fuuuuuuuck!" Damn that feels good. Cow is stuggling furiously, her thighs closed tight around my dick - sliding up and down. "Uhhhh!"

I grab hold of the titflesh on either side of her torso and steady myself, pressing myself hard against her and stopping Cows writhing. My Bunnygirls come out from the door, cum-soaked panties already stripped, and a collar with cuffs attached. "Master is fucking supervisor?" 

With those words they come from either side, and with me holding Cow down stuff the panties into her mouth and attach the collar, and with the collar Cows hands. I spin Cow around, and drag her into my room - slamming the door behind me.

Why the fuck is this happening?! I literally can't control myself. 

Cow is still struggling, but her high heels have a hard time finding purchase on the granite floor of my room. Her arms are crushing her huge mounds of soft fuckflesh together, making her teats splash milk uncontrollably - as well as making the tits look bigger as they get pushed out toward me. I also notice that Cow is really wet, and with a firm jerk I remove the panties -

"--REG!FUCK ME!"

53