Chapter 32: Loss of Control (2)
6.7k 12 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Sorry about that y'all. Had exams.

I stuff the panties back into Cows mouth, and give her look over once again, she really is like my a second rate knock off of my stepmother. Her tits are just a little bit smaller, her ass a little bit saggier, an inch shorter. The difference is, Cow is here and my stepmother is not - I motion to the Bunnygirls and each of them put their mouths over a teat, doing a little bit to stop the flow of milk. 

For me on the other hand, I get my cock a little bit wet first, inserting it between the lactating teat and the Bunnygirls mouth - I press down hard on the back of the Bunnygirls head, and my cock gets entrapped between lactating titflesh and the skilled tongue of my slave. "Fuck!"

I pull out from between them, and let the Bunnygirl go back to sucking, for me, well, I move myself over to where Cows hands are cuffed to the ccollar around her neck and stick my cock between them - the hands aren't quite big enough to go around my entire girth but that's okay, the point is for Cow to join my harem - and sometimes little sacrifices have to be made.

I thrust my cock into her hand, and it presses against the outside of her cheek - I feel something cold as I do it though, and looking down I realise that Cow has a ring on her finger, a wedding ring.

"What the fuck!" I thrust hard this time, and my cock get her hard in the cheek. I grab the panties from her mouth and say "Who the hell are you married too?!"

"I'm lesbian! I've been married for..." I stuff the panties back into her mouth, grab her tits and stuff my cock between them. I could think about her wife later, for now I'd enjoy myself. The milk that had sprayed made for a nice slippery descent between her huge jugs and the slaves made sure to press the titflesh hard around my cock.

"Have you ever even had a cock before?" I thrust again, and this time I hit underneath her jaw - I take out the panties and Cow gasps out "Never!"

I thrust into her tits again, and right into her mouth where she clumsily licks my cock head. "Surely a dildo?" She moans around my cock, "Never! I dom my wife! I've only ever been licked and -" I push my meat rod down her throat, and she starts to gag - she really isn't well trained, her tongue is kinda just sitting there.

What the shit. I don't know how dominatrix's do things but surely... 

The door open and my roommate walks into the room, one of my male retinue coming in behind.

 

 

45