Chapter1:The cold prince-Wang Yong Meng
188 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A tree with beautiful golden crimson leaves stood majestically, beneath it are two maidens sitting leisurely. Both wearing peach coloured plain bright robe. Their bodies look delicate, as if they have just stepped in their youth. They are talking nonchalantly and giggling. They dress the same way and look exactly the same, indeed they are the ‘Liu Twins’, daughters of the war god Liu Ji Lie who was also the head of the Heavenly Academy. Heavenly Academy is a place where young gods and princes practice to increase their spiritual powers and attain the 100th level of immortality. However, attaining such a high level, was no piece of cake. Even Liu Ji Lie could only attain only the 89th level even after practicing for lakhs of years…and the practice still continues. What it means is this that it is not necessary for you to attain the legendry 100th level, you can leave the academy whenever you think that your powers are sufficient. Not to be deviated from the story…so the Liu twins wee chatting while one of them became rigid and stood up forcing the other one to stand too.

“What are you doing?”, asked Liu Tao, snappishly.

“Can’t you see? His highness prince Wang Yong Meng is coming out of his courtyard. Liu Mao looked in Liu Tao’s direction only to see a man coming out of Moon River courtyard. The man, well how to describe him through mere words? His face shined like the rising sun, looking as fresh as morning dew, with remarkably chiselled features. As he strode forward, flowers turned their faces towards him, and poor birds even forgot to fly. Each step he took, the earth felt blessed. He was no other than Heavenly prince Wang Yong Meng, the second son of the Jade King. It was said that when he was born, flowers bloomed all over the heavenly realm, even the rare dragon lilies which bloomed once in every 500 years. The sky bursted out in all its golden splendour and the fairies and elves celebrated for sixty whole days. Currently, he had extraordinary talent and was a fast learner. Many believed that he would surely reach the 100thlevel in immortality. Moreover, he was a good strategist and looked handsome. He was only second to the Divine God in his looks and intelligence.

Today, like all other days, Liu twins had come to just take a glance at him. He was their heart’s secret crush, and not only theirs, every female immortal in the heavenly realm wanted him. The Liu twins were merely two girls, compared to the sea of maidens who wanted to be intimate with him. Even though they were the war god’s daughters, none of them was competent enough to be his wife. Neither they had the looks, nor the talent. But in their hearts, they thought that if somehow, only if somehow, even if the possibility was negligible, they could make Yong Meng fall for them, all their defects could be overlooked. Yeah, it was true that every maiden’s love was not sincere towards him, what they wanted was status and the chance to brag in front everyone that how incredible their husband was. And these things were not well hidden from Yong Meng, so he shoved every maiden off and never noticed them or fell for their filthy traps.

For instance, the case of the flower fairy Lian Hua was pretty amusing and popular. She also wanted to extract her interests from Yong Meng. So, one day with her subordinate, she made a scheme to lure him into her trap. One evening, when Yong Meng was going towards his courtyard after daily practice, he was suddenly stopped by a voice coming from the back. It was Lian Hua. Making a sweet voice and smiling like a sweet flower she approached Yong Meng and said, “My prince, I Lian Hua, have always admired you. Ever since I first saw you, I’ve been in love with you. For you’ I’ve even forced my father to cancel my engagement.” She then leaped at Yong Meng. Yes, she literally leaped and hugged him. The turning her pink face towards him she said, “I am all yours now.” Yong Meng brought his face near to hers. Of course, he could see through her. He proceeded towards her lips. Lian Hua closed her eyes, perhaps expecting an embrace, but Yong Meng stopped, he could see disgust written on her face. How could he kiss her, even if he was teasing her? He gave a devilish smile, and putting his hand behind her back, he pushed her into the lake alongside.

“Splash!”, a big sound was heard and the mocking words of Yong Meng, “Sorry, not interested in garbage.” Saying this he went on his way, with an angry Lian Hua staring at his back and slapping her hands in water, filled with disgust and pain from failure.

And from then on Lian Hua encountered tantrums and mockeries here and there. She was dearly called her highness the Royal Garbage, by anyone who wanted to arouse her and get a little entertained. Even her friend didn’t miss a single chance to throw tantrums at her.

0