Chapter 13:Heavenly prince Wang Yong Meng challenges divine deity Rui Niang Jun
63 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yong Meng smiled faintly which soon turned to a smirk. “She is not my subordinate. Well, I can’t do anything about it. But there is something I really can’t understand. Why must she go with you?”

Niang Jun smiled and looking in the eyes of Yong Meng he said, “Because she’d be safe this way.”

Yong Meng sneered and smiled a smile which was not a smile, “What kind of dangers could she get in? She has just arrived.”

“The heavenly prince wasn’t even born when the Ji Hua had disappeared. Nor do you know the reasons. So, regarding that matter I don’t think that you have the right to speak. You don’t know, how she suffered or the people who made her suffer.”, then in a certainly mocking tone he continued, “Do you even know, why was she born? What’s the true purpose?” Now he looked grave and a little angry, “If those people know she has reincarnated, they would do everything that is in their power to harm her again. So, I must keep her safe.”

Looking at the divine deity getting this angry, Liu Ji Lie who had been quiet like a like little child until now, finally spoke up, “Divine deity, there is no need to be so angry. He is just a kid. And spending so many days with Song Qing, has made him considerate towards her. I am sure he didn’t mean to offend you.”, then turning towards Yong Meng he continued, “Am I right Meng’er?”

“Master is indeed right. Looks like the divine deity is a little sentimental. Good! If it is about protecting Song Qing then the heavenly academy can do it very well, you need not worry.”, when Yong Meng uttered these words both Liu Ji Lie and Niang Jun stared at him. Niang Jun laughed and said in a mocking tune, “Do you think it’s child’s play to defeat those people. I think you should reconsider if you don’t want to be torn into pieces.” Yong Meng was grave, he sneered at Niang Jun and then rose up, “Don’t underestimate me. Divine deity I challenge you to a fight. If I win Song Qing will stay here and if you win, then you can take her with you.”

While Niang Jun smiled, fear clutched Liu Ji Lie. “Good! Let’s do it then.”, said Niang Jun with a smirk on his face. “Meng’er! You must not do it. The divine deity’s powers—” Before he could say anymore, they had already prepared their minds.

 

A chill crept up all over Song Qing’s body. Well, this chill had always been a kind of premonition, an evident signal of something bad that is going to happen soon. ‘What’s the new trouble now?!!’, she cried in her head. The sky had turned dark, little birds had ceased chirping, there was no sunlight, lovely flowers started fading. Of course, this was to happen, the divine deity was going to fight. Suddenly, the sliding door of the study burst open and revealed Yong Meng and Niang Jun with killer expressions on their faces. Both of them flew away and took their places. They were face to face, with a bout four to five meters distance between them. As soon as the snake saw its master, it left Song Qing and crept over Niang Jun’s shoulder. Opening its mouth wide, it hissed contemptuously at Yong Meng. Yong Meng wasn’t ruffled at all. Niang Jun stood there in front of him with a mystical fan in his hand and a contemptuous smile on his face.

 

In all the realms, the immortals had a major element, in which they were specialised. The heavenly prince’s major element was fire but for Niang Jun, he had totally different and mysterious powers. Looking at the two warring immortals, the Liu Twins fled to their father, while Song Qing sat on the chair, thinking gravely, ‘Weren’t they chatting over some boring matters? How did it turn into this?’

 

0