2: A Sub!
222 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seriously, it's only Monday, that means sensei won't be her until next Monday. 

At the same time, it's kinda exciting! For the first time of this school year, we are having a sub! I wonder who they could be, I wonder—

"Hey! Are you even listening! I said—"

"Yes, yes, I know, I took your drink for my own, I apologize but I was very thirsty and needed one for my meal, I shall bring you one tomorrow, Imputy"

"Don't call me that! And fine, I'll forgive you only if you bring me one tomorrow"

"Understood, now I shall be on my way to class"

"Wait a sec, your in class 2-B right?"

"Y-Yes"

Huh? I'm acknowledged by the infamous girl, how astonishing!

"Look! I only know you because we go to the same class. Your Toshiaki Kusanagi, oh wait that reminds me! You and your little buddy always play around right. You seriously are like little kids you know. Seriously, some idiots like y'all make me wonder how the hell y'all are in high school"

"......"

"Hahah, why so quiet now?"

Have I really not pay attention to her being in my class? 

How infuriating!

"What's wrong? Is the truth too harsh?"

"Silence! I shall not let you talk to me with pity, for I am the Dark Lord of the Region, Pendulum! I will not take such insults from a mere human named imputy!"

"You... Just how many times do I have to tell you! That's not my name!"

"Oh? Then would you rather prefer BLEACH!"

"No! For the last time! My! Hair! Isn't! Bleached! You're really starting to piss me off!"

"Sorry, for pissing you off, for my actions, I shall bring not one, but TWO sodas for you tomorrow, deal?"

"Yes! Deal!"

"Fine then!"

"Fine!"

"......"

"......"

What the hell?! Did I really just say I will bring her TWO pineapple sodas tomorrow! 

How infuriat—

"Look, we should get to class, ok?"

Huh? Did she really say that? The Imputy really said such a thing. No, no, no, there's absolutely no way. 

The next thing I knew, she was gone, nowhere in sight.

Well then, I guess I shall also get to class as well.

「馬鹿!」

"Well, well, well, what do we have here"

"Shut up! This was the only seat available, so I had no choice!"

"But you left before me, you should've at least gotten another seat"

"I needed to use the restroom last minute!"

"So you didn't eat? It's not good to work on an empty stomach you know"

"Geez, just don't bother me and I'll be fine ok? You already annoyed me earlier as it is"

"Oki doki!"

We both turned our heads to the front, to where we await our sub. 

Unfortunately for her, she got here late to where the last seat available was the one Hamada takes. Hamada is currently working with his science club.

It's not fair! Well, I take that back, it's my fault I haven't joined any clubs. 

I apologize Sir Hamada!

"Hey, where's the sub?"

I turned to look at the source of the voice. Her long blonde hair reaching just below her waist, at the tip of the hair laid a Wisteria color, a shade of purple.

Her figure was nice and slender, her skin clear. Her eyes were an unimaginable beauty, with a nice color of Violet. 

She was wearing the school uniform, a white short, button up sleeved shirt, in which a red tie was wrapped around her neck, with a dark striped blue skirt, as well as black knee socks.

Going back to her shirt, her breast are rather—

"Stop staring! I asked you something!"

"Oh sorry, now the answer to your response: why ask me?"

"Geez, you're so useless!"

"Hey it's not my fault! I never said I was a helpful Lord"

"...Well you sure do act like one"

"What was that!"

"None of your concern!"

"My concern! Of course it is!"

"No it's not!"

"Ahem!"

Was that just a grunt I heard? To grab someone's attention is it?

"You two in the back, can you please be silent!"

The whole classes look towards us, this is really embarrassing huh?

It was the head of the school who made that grunt. As soon as I noticed, I looked to the front to where she was at, so did Imputy.

"Thank you, now as you know, this classroom will be having a sub for the remainder of the time, the time being from Monday to Friday. Please be respectful as a student of the school, and as a person"

Just as she was standing in front of the class, a tall slender man with messy dirty blonde hair in office clothes, walked in from the door.

"This will be your new sub, Inouye-Sensei"

The man now known as Inouye smiled at us, his posture was firm, not lacking in a single place. He ruffled his hair with his right hand, before opening his mouth.

"My name is Ken Inouye, I'm happy to be here as your usual teacher is out, I look forward to being with you guys"

Ah so this is our sub! How exciting this is! Truly, truly wonderful! 

"Well then, I shall leave it to you, Inouye-Sensei. Contact me or the others if you need anything"

"Yes, thank you very much"

They both shook hands in agreement, she then son walked off. He looked at us with another smile, before putting his bag and laptop down. 

"You think he'll be nice?"

"Beats me, this is our first sub"

"I don't know, I think he smiles too much"

"What do you mean? He can't be weird just by simply smiling"

Chatter about our sub rose around the classroom. I looked to the side of me to see Imputy.

Her expression, however, was unusual.

She stared at the sub, with her hands shaking in her lap. Her eyes revealed a terrified look, as well as her face.

"N-No..... w-why is he h-he-here"

Huh? Does she know him? Perhaps, but her present state doesn't give off such a good.

Is she terrified? Maybe so, if so, then of what?

No, no, no, no, no, I can't be drawing to conclusions without enough evidence to support. But looking at her... gives me a pretty general idea of what she could be feeling.

"Imputy? Are you alright"

"W-Why is h-here"

"Hello? Imputy? You're kinda scaring me now"

She didn't pay any attention to me, she continued to stare at the him, keeping the same state. 

I looked back at the sub, the one who has engrossed Imputy's eyes. He smiled at me, noticing me looking at him. 

He turned his attention to Furukawa, and smiled at her.

But his smile towards her... was odd.

No, just different than the way he smiled at me and the rest of the class. 

As if having a second meaning to it.

"Well then, I suppose we should be getting to the reading now. Now let's see... can Arisu Furukawa read the following poem"

After looking at the student sheet given to him by the head, he smiled towards Furukawa in hopes of her following his orders.

The class looked back towards Furukawa, she quickly erased her expression, and decided to stand up and read.

"Excellent work Miss Furukawa, you can have a seat now"

She gave a small bow before sitting back down. She put her head down, staring at her hands over one another in her lap.

The way she's acting, certainly is unusual.

10