5: I Got a Girlfriend! Oh Wait…
169 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"......"

Why is she so silent! Why am I also so silent! 

We haven't said a word to each other for the past 5 minutes, and I'm honestly shocked that she hasn't mentioned anything.

What should I do? 

Dumbass, obviously ask her what she meant by that! To think she would of all people ask me something so... 

GAH! I don't even know what to say about that! 

Ok, ok, let's be totally brutally honest here... would I mind? 

Now thinking of it, my people have always questioned me about why I don't have a bride. I mean it's only reasonable, all the other lords have one!

Indeed... a bride will be very suitable for us. 

No, no, no, no, no, I'm thinking about this the wrong way! I can't let such desires break my honor code I have for myself, that includes forcing marriage on someone with me!

I know I'm a dark lord and I'm supposedly "evil", but I have limits too!

Just what should I do right now? 

I guess the only thing I keep on doing is asking the same question to myself. 

How infuriating I am! 

I decide to pick up my head, to see what Imputy is like right now. Only to see...

That she's gone.

Huh? But she was just right here! Where could she have—

"I'm standing right here you big goof"

Hearing a cold voice to the opposite side of my field of vision, I turn and see the girl who asked  something so...

"Are you gonna keep staring or actually say something? You didn't even notice me move!"

"Well... Wait no! I know I'm not the brightest of the bright, hence my title as dark lord, but I know that I shouldn't be the only way here getting talked that way! You didn't even say anything either"

"...You know your really confusing"

"I don't care right now! Just answer me this; what did you mean by what you asked?"

Finally! The words came out of my mouth! I finally did it! Now it's just time to see what she has to—

"Is it really that hard to understand? I asked if you would be my boyfriend"

"......"

This totally went a different way than I thought, but I still want to know...

"No, this isn't right. You don't ask someone you've just met if they want to be your lover, I bet you don't even feel any genuine feelings for me"

Hah! That outa keep her stuck in thought! There's no way she can—

"Your right, I don't feel anything towards you, I wouldn't even consider you a friend. Plus, we can still be lovers only by name can't we? To be more clear, we can have something like a false relationship"

Oh

I guess she is right. 

But that still doesn't add up. The way she's acting now, and the way she was acting back at school...

It's like a whole other person.

This girl... really is complicated huh?

"So what do you say, Kusanagi, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"I-I..."

What should I answer? What would happen if I say no? What would happen if I say yes?

Oh... that's right... she said we would have a false relationship.

I guess there's only one right answer.

"It would be an honor for I, Toshiaki Kusanagi, be you, Arisu Furukawa's, boyfriend"

I stared deeper into her eyes while saying those words, she glanced at me, then quickly turned around, and walked towards the exit of the park.

"Well then, I suppose we shall part ways from here, I'll see you tomorrow, Kusanagi"

With her golden hair sparkling bright from the sun, her eyes, full of color, she did a quick smile at me, and proceeded to walk out of the park.

I was now alone, in this empty park. 

Arisu Furukawa, are you ok

「... ?」

"There's no way right?"

"No, of course not! It's just a rumor!"

Stop.

"Why would she pick him? He's just..."

"I know right? It has to be fake, who even spread such a rumor?"

"Well... they said it was her"

"Huh!!?"

Stop! I didn't know being the lover of that girl would get me wrong this kind of attention! And rumors? They even said she spread them herself!

Imputy! You have a lot to explain!

"Hey Kusanagi, are you even going to eat?"

"Huh?"

"You know we are in the cafeteria right? Plus, you must eat my lord! Our people need our leader well fed!"

"Yes! You are absolutely right, thank you for bringing me back to my senses, as a reward, I shall give you this"

"Really! No, no, this is too much! Too much! To think I serve such a generous lord! The more reason to serve you!"

Hamada had sparkles in his eyes, he looked at me then proceeded to eat his cold sandwich. So did I.

I didn't receive a well made lunch for today! 

Such sadness this is.

"Oh by the way, Kusanagi, are the rumors true?"

"Blah! W-What rumors"

Crap! He knows too. Oh well, we did both just here some people around us taking about it.

"Watch where you spit out your food my lord, you'll get dirty!"

"R-Right"

"So about the rumors, are they true? Have you really found a bride!?"

"Found?"

"Why yes found! As our ruler, you have every right to snatch up any girl of your choice, and marry her! Just like the others!"

"What! Jun Hamada! Don't think I'm like the others! I have my limits too! There's no way I would do something of that matter! Don't ever insult me like that, or I shall banish you as my aid!"

"No! Please don't do that! I'm very sorry for what I said! Forgive me, for I shall now on never being upon such a sentence!"

He grabbed onto my arm, with sparkling crying eyes.

"Very well, I shall forgive you. But bring upon that again and I shall do what I said I would"

"Yes, I, your loyal aid, shall never say anything of that sort for the remainder of my life"

He let go of my arm, and grabbed his sandwich to consume it.

I continued consuming mine as well. 

"Kusanagi, will you please follow me to the roof, I want to tell you something, wait no, I want to do something"

Once again, I heard that cold voice, from non other than Imputy. With food in my mouth, I turned to where I heard her voice, she was sitting right to the left of me.

How do I never notice her!

"What! She's really that bold to say that"

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"Oh never mind!"

She's grabbing even more attention! 

"Maybe the rumors are true..."

"Don't be ridiculous!"

"But..."

More talks were heard around us. 

I really need to get out of here! 

"Geez, let's go already!"

"...!"

Before I can even finish eating, my arm was again, only this time by her, while dropping my half eaten sandwich. 

Looks like I'll be on an empty stomach.

How infuriating!

Grabbing me, Imputy was leading the way while my legs following. At least there isn't anyone around, just the two of us.

"......"

She hasn't said anything, and neither have I. I've never been in such a situation.

"Well, well, where are you two going?"

"...!"

She stopped, stopping me. The voice behind us we just heard, was just...

"What's this? Here I see you two just like yesterday, only, Furukawa is the one leading today"

"......"

"You guys are suppose to be in lunch aren't you not? But here I see you two going somewhere together again"

"......"

"I know as a teacher I have no right to say this, or rather ask this, but what kind of relationship do you two have?"

Crap! Does he know about the rumors? For some reason, I couldn't look back towards him, my eyes were set on Imputy. She picked her head head, and slid her hand from my arm to my hand.

...WWWWHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT!!!

What is this development!? With both of our hands intertwined, she turned us to face the source of the one asking questions.

"I don't mind telling you, as you see, me and Toshiaki Kusanagi, are lovers. I am his girlfriend and he is my boyfriend"

"......"

"Now if you may, we have a very special meeting to attend, a meeting between the two of us"

She change our view from facing him to back to the hallway, moving again to the rooftop.

Leaving Inouye-sensei behind.

6