6: Rooftop Encounter!
141 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"W-Wait wouldn't it be rude to leave him like that?"

"......"

She didn't answer, she just continued to drag me along with her. 

We made our last steps that reach the rooftop of the school. 

She pushes the door, harshly bringing me inside, then closes them shut. She pushes me to the floor, with the doors touching my back.

"Hey! Don't push me too hard! That hurt..."

"What are you a baby? I thought you were some kind of god or what not!"

God? No, no, no, no, no, I'm no god! Such a being like that is too mush for me to deal with, I'm fine with my current position anyways!

How insulting that is!

Anyways, it seems that...

Wait.... 

Her tone just now... sounded a bit like... 

Imputy!!

"Hey I'm talking to you!"

"She's back to being Imputy!!"

"......"

Is it really the same girl? The girl from the park... and the girl at the cafeteria... and the girl during class with Sensei...

Now looking at it, she's too confusing to comprehend! 

Her personality is all over the place! 

Why must I involve myself with such a human! 

How infuriating!

"What... did... you... say...?"

"Huh?"

I looked up at her, to where she questioned me. 

Eh? 

What does she mean by "what do you say" I've said nothing this whole time being against this door! 

Speaking of the door, she grabbed my legs and dragged me to the wall on the right of it. 

And here I am, laying flat on the around with the girl standing right next to me, looking me down.

Oh... this situation... she's really this bold!

Instead of doing what I have anticipated, she placed her left foot on my stomach, as if inserting dominance over me.

Scratch that! This is just as good as I what I wanted! 

Maybe even better! 

A dominant girl is always a great choice in my book.

Nevertheless, I need to clarify that what she's accusing me of is imply false. 

I've said absolutely nothing to her! 

"W-What are you talking about? I've said nothing! You hear me you human! Nothing!"

I practically yelled my response, everyone knows that's the only way to get the message through right?

"You...you know what just forget it"

Huh? Forget what? You know what... this whole scene is too confusing! All I wanted was just to eat the cold sandwich...

Instead, I'm stuck here with the infamous girl for unknown reasons.

"Ok, let me just say this... why are we even here!"

I yelled. Yes! I need to say it louder! That's how I get all my messages through back in my palace!  

"Don't yell at me!"

"Why not! You've practically yelled at me the first time we meet!"

"What!? That's not true! When have I ever—"

"You see! Your doing it again, Imputy!!"

"Is something the matter up here?"

Without even knowing, Sensei's head peeled just outside of the entrance to the roof, looking at the two of us.

Wait! He might get the wrong idea! Damn it Imputy! Have you released what you've brought upon us!

Just look at this setting!

A beautiful girl, whose left foot is on a boy laying on the floor. This is exactly some kind of scene from some kinky and ecchi school manga!

Curse thy mind for allowing this!

I must clear this up! I must not let this bring down my reputation my people have on me!

But how will I do thy move? 

Well for starters... let’s go for a more generic type of statement...

Draw the text boxes author!!!

“W-Wait i-it’s not what it looks like! W-We were just...”

Perfect! Absolutely brilliant! The stuttering, the high voice, the hand movements, just like in the mangas!

Not let’s hear what she has to say. Whatever she says, it won’t be as great as what I’ve said! 

Never shall thy be!

“Haha, it seems you two just wanted a place alone huh? But I never imagined such an action would happen, especially on school grounds”

“Yes, I... no we apologize for making you think that way, it’s the only right idea to come up with if looking at the two of us, but as he said, it’s not. It’s another matter”

With her reassurance, she moved her foot from my body.

No! The feeling is now gone, but the memory will stay...

No! Calm your self! Remember who you are! Such a ruler would think this way!

No! I am not the same as the others! I shall never be the same as the others! 

I am dark, and they are light! 

I looked up to Imputy, who was looking at me, giving me a signal to stand up.

I picked my body up from the floor, and wiped of some dust from my pants, and stained nice and tall!

I must reassure Sensei once more that we were not fooling around.

“Hmmm.... well I’ll let you two be, but do make sure to make it to class on time, today’s lesson will be important for the upcoming quiz your original teacher has left”

“Yes sir! Me and my lady will do just that! Fear not, I am a man of my word!”

Out of instinct, I yelled out to him. 

To be honest, is that really an instinct! 

And what about me saying “my lady”! What the hell was that all about! 

I know we’re in a “relationship”, but I didn’t want to blurt it out! Now he will know.

Calm... calm... calm... just because I said that doesn’t mean he will think that.

Imputy... why me of all people!

“Ah... I shall see you two then”

“Yes, we will be there on time”

With that, Sensei’s head disappeared, and the doors shut.

BONK!

“I can’t believe you! Just what were you tying to do there! You basically told him you and I are a thing!”

“Me? What were you trying to do! Having me on the ground with your foot on me! Just what was that all about! I do have to say, that was rather a nice feeling. If your into that, I could adjust to this whole “relationship” but please, we need to do it in a more private place”

BONK!

“You damn perv! I just brought you down there like that because...”

Huh? Did she stop midway of her sentence? 

BONK!

“Hey! Stop the hitting at once! I can cause lots of pain towards you with my superior magic!”

“Shit up about this magic! There’s no such thing as that!”

“How dare you! Not only do you harass me, but you insult the very system of magic! I should really banish you from on the abyss of the underworld!”

“Stop with all this!! Now let’s get to why I brought you here...”

Her voice lowered speaking those last words. She turned her direction back at the door, where Sensei was.

“Yes! Please do tell me why you brought me here while I was trying to eat!”

She walked forward from where she was standing, and turned around to face me.

“It’s about him... the one who’s are “sub”...”

“......”

What I’m about to tell you... is the reason why we are “together”...”

WWWWWHHHAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Judging by her words... can this be... the very thing every boy and girl my age wants to hear...

This scene really is too confusing!!

4