Chapter 3: Getting Familiar with this Body.
2.9k 10 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I enter this forest, I hope that I am finally out of the woods, or rather, in them. Heh. Anyways, now that I’m safe, I should really test this body of mine, but first, even though I am technically nude, and it doesn’t really feel like it because of the armor-like plating I have, I still want something to cover myself with something, at least for the idea of it, it’s just weird to be devoid of clothes... Well, it’s not like I can just stride up to a shop and get some… or can I? Cell Juniors haven’t been discovered by the general public yet, and, with my speed, I could just steal them anyways… Alright! It’s settled then! While I’m training I’m going to look for a village I can steal clothes from! So, onto the actual training, as a Cell Junior I’m incredibly strong, but, unlike Cell, I don’t think Juniors can regenerate from major wounds, unless Gohan’s attacks completely destroyed every single cell in them, which seems highly unlikely given they were just basic strikes... so that sucks, but I still have the strength part, and Juniors seem to be able to regen some basic wounds so I should be fine in that regard. 

Now onto physical ability, I seem to have an easier time adapting to them then I initially expected, the speed and power seem at least on par with regular Juniors, but I’m not sure if I’m tapping into my full ability since there’s no real way to really measure that. Now onto what I’m most excited about! My Ki skills! Since I’m a Cell Junior I have all of the famous fighter’s techniques recorded in my head, but unlike a Junior I am not a creature of instinct, so I have a little trouble with correctly performing them, to the dismay of the local trees, I manage to get most of them down, except the clone skill, or rather the Multi-form technique and the Spirit-bomb, the Multi-form technique is hard due to its initial concentration, and the Spirit-bomb because it focuses on controlling spirit energy, both Cell and Goku were geniuses, and while the former never used it in the show, in some of his game appearances he is able to use it, so I thought I might be able to as well. 

However, onto good news! It seems like I sync the best with the Death beam skill, but sadly, though I can use it, I didn’t seem to click with the Galick Gun attack, which is sad as I preferred it over the Kamehameha, I also seemed to click with the Special-Beam-Cannon, or the Masenkenpappo, I think I see a theme here; I seem to click with concentrated blasts…

54