Chapter 4: Finally, a Disguise!
2.7k 14 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I dwindle on this newfound revelation, I realized that I can hear sounds of a town, and a rather large one at that, rather, it would be better to call it a city instead, actually, it is just a city, isn’t it. Well, time to find a clothing shop, without being spotted first, while people might not know what I am yet, they could definitely draw a line between mine and Cell’s looks, and he did appear on TV unlike me. So first I think I should scout out the area, maybe try to identify the place first then dash in and go, while the civilians aren’t strong, I don’t want the Z Fighters to know that I exist just yet, so it’s best to act like an expert thief for now. With a little difficulty I manage to spot a place that has people shaped things wearing clothing in their windows, so I assume that that is either a wax museum, or a clothing shop. With some planning I decide that no one should be able to see my speed, after all even Piccolo couldn’t see some of the quicker parts of Cell’s fight with Goku, so even if I don’t go max speed they shouldn’t see me.

With this in mind I fly up to a good angle, then swoop down into the store, crashing into the metal frame of the glass doors, trying to make it look like a really strong wind blew open the door, and then hiding behind a clothes rack, it seems I’m lucky, no one seems to be buying clothes while the worlds under threat after all, and, now that I look at it, it seems that there’s no one manning the counter or anything, so I did all that for nothing, huh. Well, not one to let this opportunity to waste, I head to the teen’s section, as I seem to be around that height and browse for some rather loose clothes, as well as a jacket, I ended up going with baggy, camo pants, with a belt, and a matching long-sleeve camo shirt, and, for extra disguise, I got a thin zipper up hoodie from the men’s section that was small sized so it still covered my face more than a normal hoodie should, but wasn’t too big that I was tripping over it. With this my edgy teen look is complete! Now I can just spout some stuff about having a terrible visage and a mysterious past and no one will be the wiser, and as a plus I can keep my hands hidden in the big pockets, actually, I’m going to get some gloves for that, luckily I don’t have any differences in my hand shape except that my nails are a little pointier than usual so I’m able to find some leather gloves to match the look. Unfortunately, they weren’t selling any masks so I still have to look down constantly if I don’t want my face to be seen, even a simple eye mask would’ve helped, alas, there were none.


A/N: Thanks to SpinyNerd for helping me fix this chapter.

47