Chapter 6: Training Part 1
2.2k 9 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since I now have a place to live, I should start focusing on my training, for now I put aside my clothes, as I don’t want them to get damaged, and I prepare to train. I first work on generic Ki blasts, while they’re not very effective by themselves, many of them can do some damage and they can be used for setting up more advanced techniques like the Hellzone Grenade, they also can put some basic pressure on an opponent of the same level, or as a way to continue a multi attack from far away without using a strong ranged attack.

So, in my training I try to optimize the basic Ki blasts by repeatedly using them, getting used to them the more I used them, once I got used to that, I tried steering them, changing their course mid-flight, after that I practiced stopping them mid-air which was more difficult than I thought it would be, it requires a lot of concentration to keep them stable. It took me around two days to master those two variants, so now I decided to try combining them, first by redirecting then freezing them, then freezing them and then redirecting them, these were fairly hard to master, but with an understanding of the previous techniques they were relatively simply to do, taking only one day.

I then repeated the same practice with Ki Beams, removing the stopping training for the time being, as that technique has only been done by  Ultra Instinct Goku, the most recent and strongest form in Dragon Ball Super, in its place I practiced emitting the beam from different parts of the body, like the boost Kamehameha, but used less for flying and more offensively. I figured if I could master this part it could come in quite handy later on, as while it’s shown in Dragon Ball, it’s not really used after they learn how to fly so it could definitely be used as a surprise attack, this was actually a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, taking around twenty days. Surprisingly, the focused type Ki Beams weren’t harder to do as I thought they might be, it seemed as long as there was a small part I could focus my energy on, they were relatively simple to use.

Finally, I practiced something none of the characters whose DNA was in Cell have done yet, making Ki Blades. Since it wasn’t something I inherently had in my DNA, this took a lot of practice, taking around two months to make a worthwhile Ki Blade, and even then it was rather small, barely extending my reach, and only slightly increasing my overall damage, it looked like a tight, see-through mitten around my hand, but it was progress!

39