Chapter 7: Training Part 2
2.2k 19 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that I know I'm not limited to just the moves in my DNA, I can really start testing stuff! But first I should at least get the Ki blades to a decent level. After four months I'm finally able to get the Ki blades to be good enough to be usable in combat. Now that I have a good understanding of them, I can make them more efficient and I now can actually call it a blade, at around one foot in length, it helps extend my range a lot. Now I'm going to try using some of my original techniques, at least I was, until I remembered I haven't used the Scatter Kamehameha yet, so I don't know how split a beam into blasts, which is used in some of my self-made techniques, so I'm going to try doing that first. That took around five days, it wasn't too hard with all the experience of using the other moves. NOW I can use some custom moves, right? I didn't forget anything, right? Yeah, I think I'm good…

Okay! Now with the principles from the Scatter Kamehameha I can apply those to Ki blasts to try splitting them into multiple, smaller Ki blasts. I can use this to confuse opponents, or simply to cover an area in Ki blasts faster, since it's faster to shoot one regular sized blast that splits into four, than it is to shoot four small Ki blasts.

It takes about three weeks to get this down, but it was worth it. I test it out by shooting at a small rock and, just before it hits, splitting it into four smaller ones that attack from behind instead. I then choose a much bigger rock and shoot many of these same splitting Ki blasts rapidly, if I interchange some of those with regular blasts to the front it could prove quite hard to defend against!

Now for some less creative, but powerful attacks, the first of which I call the condensed Ki blast. It's a simple concept so it doesn't really need practice, just control. The condensed Ki blast is exactly that, a Ki blast made to be smaller by condensing it. The concept is seen in almost every attack, but no one's felt the need to go to the extreme with it. I plan to make a Spirit-bomb sized attack into the size of a regular Ki blast, and keep it that way throughout its flight. This took me around a month to complete, increasing the size and power of the soon to be condensed Ki blast more and more, until I finally reached my goal, and boy was it hard to do, even now it was a struggle, but at least I was able to do it. This move could be used to trick someone into thinking it is another ordinary Ki blast if I fire a barrage with one hand and then create the condensed Ki blast with the other, and then fire it while the barrage is going on. I could even use the splitting technique to make it look like I'm shooting from both hands.

The final attack up my sleeves for now is the concentrated energy wave, my own special Ki beam that fires a powerful but flat beam that applies the idea behind the Destructo-disk, into beam form. This move uses both hands, first I press both hands together palms first, in a sort of praying gesture, but with only the bottom of the palm, the thumb, and the pinky actually touching. Then I tilt my hands sideways and aim, concentrating Ki between my palms all the while, then when I have the amount of Ki I want, I fire! Letting out a flat, spreading Ki wave from my in-between my two palms, I can also do it vertically if needed unlike the Destructo-disk which would either cut into the ground or the user if charged vertically. This move is my special technique, my signature attack, and I love it. it did uh.. take me around a month to complete though....

34