Chapter 10: Decisions
2k 15 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now I have a decision to make, do I go to Vegeta and risk it? Or do I bide my time and play it safe? While thinking about this, I decide to not think, and just do, I’m not going to get anywhere by just playing it safe, and my pride is telling me to fight instead of hide like a coward… wait what? Being a coward is fine, but I still want to train with Vegeta, so I’m going to do that… but I had a weird feeling there for a second, eh, it’s probably nothing, and even if it is, I don’t think it will be a problem. 

Now to find Capsule Corp, which is easier said than done, while Vegeta isn’t exactly hiding his energy, I still need to get relatively close to feel it, and I mean relatively in the most literal of ways, probably only need to get within a 500 mile radius to feel it, but still. Anyways, I’m kinda lost, I spent a lot of time up in space, and the Earth isn’t the same as our Earth, so I don’t have any reference points to go off of except the big Dragon Ball ones, like Kami’s Lookout. However, if I just fly around for a while, I will eventually find him.

It only takes around 30 minutes to get a trace on a high power level, and after heading towards it for a little while, I begin to see a city. And in the middle of that city, a giant half circle shaped building with the Capsule Corp logo on it, confirming my suspicion that this power level was indeed Vegeta’s.

While I didn’t really plan too much, I kinda forgot to account for Trunks, but I think he should only be four right now, and probably doesn’t know how to sense Ki at that age, so that should be fine anyways, while I’m thinking this, I’m dropping down at the edge of the city and hiding my power level, I don’t want him to know about me just yet. With that, I slowly start walking to Capsule Corp, while I’m really nervous, I’m also strangely excited, as if I can’t wait to fight. 

Well, no backing down now, as I arrive at the front door I realize just how risky this idea really is, one wrong move and I could die. I may be stronger than Vegeta alone, but not the rest of the Z-Fighters, even just one extra would be able to defeat me, when the Cell Jr’s first attacked they were in a group, so they wouldn’t let their friends get ganged up on, but if it was a 2v1 without any interference, the 2 Z-Fighters would likely win, at least, that’s what I’m thinking at the moment. I just got to go and do it! No more tip-toeing around! I breathe out and in again, and then I walk to the side of the house and release a trickle of my energy towards Vegeta’s energy, only using a trickle to try and get Vegeta to know that I’m trying to talk, or try and sneak attack me, granted, he would ramble before actually attacking so less a sneak attack, more a jumpscare.

I can hear my heart beating in my chest as Vegeta senses my energy and stops training. I gulp. and shortly after, Vegeta walks out the front door.


A/N: Sorry It took so long, I got caught up in other things, I should be able to put more time into this, don't think for a second I stopped because I ran outta ideas or motivation, I'm LOVING this series, I just didn't have the time to work on it for awhile, I'm almost done with the next chapter, so expect that to be released by next Saturday, I'm going to have to slow down the releasing, so expect maybe only a chapter once per week. If we're lucky,  might be able to get a groove one day and slam them out, but we'll see.

40