Chapter 11: The Prince of All Saiyans
1.9k 14 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vegeta looks slightly shocked, it seems he was expecting Cell, not a Cell Junior, and certainly not a Cell Junior with a full set of clothes. Using this millisecond of surprise, I take off my hood and say “Vegeta.” in the calmest tone I can muster, luckily, I didn’t stutter, using this miniscule boost in confidence as motivation, I continue “I’ve come to make an o...offer.” Dang it. Vegeta, ignoring me, says “So, one of Cell’s spawn survived! Why do you think I shouldn't finish you off right now?” “B-because we both want the same thing.” Vegeta, as snarky as ever, says “And what's that?” I, admittedly quite feebly, reply “To become stronger! a-and the best way to do that is with a training partner!” Vegeta, in what I assume is an annoyed voice, says “Really? And why should I believe the spawn of that monster? How do I know you’re not trying to trick me?'' At this point, I decide to risk it and give him a blank stare while saying “Does it look like I could trick the Prince of all Saiyans? I may have your DNA, but not your intelligence, I was just smart enough to know when to cut my losses, and frankly, I didn’t owe anything to Cell, he may have spit me out, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to sacrifice myself for him.” with a sly comment I add “I think I may have more of your DNA then my brethren, and that’s why I came to you, after all, if anyone would be a good opponent, it would be the person who I am most alike.”

It seems like Vegeta is processing this, granted, he’s also crossing his arms and glaring at me, but I’m sure that means nothing, however, just in case he didn’t consider it yet, I add “I also heard that my brethren gave you quite the challenge earlier, and just because I’m smarter than them, doesn’t make me weaker. So don’t doubt me when I say we would both be benefiting.” Vegeta, while crossing his arms, while pridefully saying “oh really? And what makes you so sure I won’t just destroy you?” getting a bit confident, and into my role, I say “Because you’re not strong enough.” “You!…” smirking, I say “And that’s precisely why you should want to train with me, and, not to mention-oh, nevermind.” continuing on I say “Anyways, are we going to train? or not?” Vegeta, in an annoyed tone, and a snort, replies “Hmph. Fine, but don’t expect mercy!”


A/N: I know I said I would finish this yesterday, but it's basically yesterday, so give me some slack here.

39