Chapter 13: Aftermath
1.8k 25 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we rest up a bit and start heading back to capsule corp, I realize something, Vegeta just got a zenkai thanks to me, that means he’s going to be stronger than me now… oh well, I hope I get some of my own now that I’ve proven my worth I should’ve have to worry about getting killed at least... hopefully… Anyways, now I have to worry about where we’re going, capsule corp, there lies Bulma and Trunks I’m more worried about Bulma since -honestly- she scares me, if I do anything that she deems wrong, my life will be a living hell. They say it all depends on your first impression, so I have to make it count, I’ve never been good at talking to people… uuuugh, maybe I can get lucky and Vegeta wont think about it, but just in case, lets rehearse what I’ll say if I have to talk to her…

Arriving at capsule corp I am slightly stressed as I haven’t managed to think of any thing to say that won’t end badly… all I can do is hope that nothing goes wron- a voice interrupts my thoughts “WHERE WERE YOU! I COULDN’T FIND YOU ANYWHERE AND YOU’VE BEEN GONE ALL DAY!” oh, it’s Bulma, luckily it seems that shes to busy attacking Vegeta to notice me, so I’m just gonna try to sneak away while she concerned about that. Vegeta, with a no-nonsense attitude replies “I don’t need to tell you where I’m going woman.” after pausing for a moment he continues “And for your information, I was training.” “TRAINING?! AND THIS TRAINING IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU COULDN’T AT LEAST LEAVE A NOTE?!” Vegeta simply heads inside with a hmph, but before he does, the bastard says ever so calmly “Well? Follow me, don’t think I’m going to leave you out of my sight to do whatever you please.” and I was almost going to get away too… Thinking quick, I just barely smudge myself with some dirt before I head inside past Bulma, head down, unfortunately i have no idea where to put my hands, as along with my clothes, my pockets are gone… I’m just gonna awkwardly cross my arms and hope she doesn’t notice the way i look as duck past her, luckily avoiding any conversation as she’s still to mad at Vegeta to really care about me, at this moment she has her eyes closed and arms crossed, turning away from me and heading to another place somewhere in capsule corp, I’m assuming to take care of Trunks or something, s’not my problem. 

As I follow Vegeta down the halls of capsule corp, I feel really awkward where just slowly speed walking towards wherever we’re going, and compared to flying, it’s slow and there’s nothing to do. Luckily it seems to be over as Vegeta stops and enters a door, while he makes no indication of it, I’m assuming he wants me to follow him, huuuuh, this guy. actually looking at the interior of this room, it seems to have a reddish hu- oh, oh, oh no, this. guy. He really wants to keep training? Seriously? Well, it’s not like I have any complaints, EXCEPT THE FACT THAT I’M TIRED! but other than that, no complain- oh, oh there’s the gravity, this is a huge change, considering I’ve been living in outer space most of my reincarnated life, luckily, my power is enough to make up for my inexperience so I’m not too strained “Well? What are you sitting around for? Start training.” he saying this while slowly rotating in circles midair like he’s on one of those knife wheels, uuuuuugh, I guess i’ll do some sit ups anyways.   

30