Hiatus… again.
1.6k 9 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.....

Yeah, I know

Another delay already? but I just started again! 

Sorry about this, I will still be replying to comments every now and then, but I'm a little stuck with writing(inspiration, enjoyment, etc), among other things.... 

However! Just like before, I will come back, no matter what. What? I'm not just going to forget this Fanfiction all of a sudden! I really like working on it, just with some stuff I been feeling a bit of burnout, and I've also been a bit busy with IRL stuff as well.

 

That said, when I return I might start another series so I can fluxuate between the two to prevent burnout, I'm not going to abandon this though, no rushed ending either, just occasional breaks might be more frequent, granted, less IRL stuff will be going on, so who knows? Maybe production will be as it was supposed to be originally(1-2 chapters a week), with less of the other fanfiction. This one will always be my main Fanfiction so this will at least stay my primary focus.

With that, please feel free to continue commenting, I also have a Discord that you can message me to get access to, I've posted some stuff there that's relevant to this story, and is just a place where you can chat about stuff without being restricted to the comments section. 

 

See y'all later!

 

12