Chapter 16: Enacting The Plan
1.1k 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hmm, so glad I can understand the language this ship runs on, also, thinking about it, this pod is kinda like a mishmash of technology, they have such advanced space travel, and yet the design of the interface and whatnot is somewhat outdated, lacking any thing such as touch screens or any sci-fi type controls. Instead they rely on seemingly mechanical buttons, even coming with the classic clicking sound.

Anyways, it seems this system has a database of coordinates, including the two most recent entries, of what I’m assuming are Earth and Yardrat respectively. Just in case I forgot this being used for something in the future, I’m going to bury this in the crater. Hey, it’s dirt is already all messed up from the Supernova. All right, just a little bit of energy, and… boom! A nice sized hole that I can put this in, speaking of which… Hup! On the back you go, and now I just carefully lower it in… Perfect! Now just to cover the hole with a big enough rock and… I’m good!

Alright, time to rob a hardware store for some basic writing supplies, just a couple pens and paper, I need some practice after all. Not even taking my last life, I have written anything by hand since I got this body. Now that I know where I am, I can head to back to Capsule Corp. fairly quickly.

Alright, now that I’m here, let’s see which building looks like a hardware store… Oh! That one just straight up says it’s one! Alright, I’ll just peek inside and use my physic power to quickly levitate what I want to me. After all, and again another mishmash moment, I don’t think the Dragonball world has security cameras. Reasoning being that the only footage of Cell was from a news reporter and not some random convenience store, which again, is just really backwards because they have scouters. Hm, actually, those didn’t have video, and I think their phones were flip phones too. BUT! Gero made a 100% robot dude, and to see he must’ve needed some pretty small cameras them to fit in his head along with all the motors for talking and moving the eyes and whatnot, as well as all the processing power too.

Side note, would love to see a z-fighter bash someone over the head with a n*kia after being interrupted during a phone call. Just seems like the ultimate combo. Oh yeah, where was I? Oh! I already stole the supplies; it was just so boring that I kinda drifted off through it. Also imagine if Freiza’s ship had security cameras on the Namek saga… would’ve completely ruined Vegeta’s plan…

Ugh, I’ll just practice writing the note until I’m satisfied with it. Also I think I’ll send Gohan a letter that’s just a huge sheet of paper with a single frowny face on it with a small signature at the bottom just to confuse him for the fun of it. On that note, I’ll take some stamps form the same store… and stamps acquired! Ooh! Ooh! I’ll send Krillin and Vegeta a smiley face! Since in a way, without their actions I would’ve never been born. Also to confuse them. Okay, mainly to confuse them. While Vegeta might know who sent it, I doubt he’ll be any less confused. Hey, it’ll be my last little parting gift before I leave this place for the next couple of years, and I want them to have it on their minds for at least a week.

In the meantime, time to head back to Veget- ah wait, I didn’t think of where to put these yet, I guess I’ll just rob another clothing store and grab a backpack as well. Okay, lemme just turn the shop keeper around using telekinesis on his clothes, then let me get that nice pair of black pants over there, and that white uh…  wife-beater shirt…? I can’t remember the actual name for it… Whatever, While I’m at it I’ll grab that white raincoat and a black backpack that’s just resting over there. Man this shopkepper is annoying, they’re persistently making confused sounds and its getting on my nerves a bit, but don’t worry, I’ll be outta your hair soon, just gonna grab these and go. Alright, lets do a little spin and get into these clothes… and wabam! Wait, no, the raincoat is under the wife-beater… Wabam! There we go! Now just gotta stuff my papers and stuff into the backpack, which I think is actually a schoolbag, but whatever.


A/N: Next chapter is a real long one, so get ready!

17