Chapter 18: Aches
1.8k 25 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AAAAAGH, AIR. Wait, I’m fine? Was that all a dream? Sitting up, I realize, no, it was not, I’m still in the wastelands, with small craters all around me. It seems Vegeta had just left me here to simmer in my loss. Well, I’m not going to complain, it makes leaving undetected easie- ouch- my back is sore, actually, scratch that, my whole body is sore. It’s getting better extremely fast, but still. Standing up, I look around for my backpack, miraculously, it was still intact, the paper in it extremely compressed. I’m just gonna get this over with. Straightening up, I look through my letters, the first one, Gohans, is one I realized I’ll have to deliver myself, since I don’t think they deliver to where they live, but at the same time, that’s the last place I wanna visit. So first I’ll go with the easy ones, just putting the letters into a mail thingy with the right addresses on them, which I do. I then proceed to stealthily head to Capsule Corp and leave the note right at the gravity chamber door, with a little stamp on it and writing ‘For Vegeta’s Eyes Only’ on it.

And finally, the riskiest letter, Gohan’s. I’m honestly thinking of not giving it to him, but at the same time, it’d be pretty funny. So, manning up, I just slip it in the crack of their door with simply ‘Gohan’ written on the letter. Oh yeah! And my signature is just C.J., Common enough initials and also the same as Cell Junior, so it works. Luckily I didn’t get spotted.

So now onto the travel part of the plan. I uncover the space pod, pulling it out and dragging it to the highest point, hopping in I close the door and set course for Yardrat. The estimate time is saying it going to be more than a couple days, so I suppose I should get some well-earned sleep in. 

Zzzz…

This is boring.

22