Chapter 20: Flash
887 7 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s been what now? Two years? Now that I have a solid foundation, they’ve gotten around to teaching me techniques, well, at least other than breathing ones. It seems that the first one is Instant Transmission, which, yeah, makes sense, it’s like their signature technique, and I’m pretty sure Goku didn’t necessarily ask to learn it. And with all these fundamentals, learning it has been surprisingly fast, I haven’t gotten the actual teleporting thing quite down yet, but I can lock on to someone’s spirit, or ki, easy enough.

Alright! It only took me around a month, but I’ve got it down! No hand to head needed! Cell might’ve gotten it from eating Goku dust, but I didn’t have that luxury, and I’m actually learning it, not copying it, not to put shame on Cell, he worked with what he had, he just had a little too much fun. We’re gonna work on refining my control of it further, but for now we’re moving onto clone technique… which I already kinda know… thanks Tien. But theirs seems to be much better, but it’s really come down too little tweaks, so I’m basically already done with that.

Oh! And I remembered I have to go to earth again! If I hop in during the Buu saga, I could earn some Good-Guy PointsTM And maybe get a lead off of Babidi’s magic and learn through observation… Wait, on that note, wasn’t their a magic school that Paur and Oolong went to? I completely forgot about that, if I can get some G.G.P.sTM I could probably attend it! Also… I’m sorry to the guys living here, but it is incredibly calm, to the point that it’s a bad thing. Like, I love peace as much as the next guy, but my Sayian cells are itching to do something.

Alright, It’s been one week, time to say goodbye. Agh! I’m never good at these! We’re in the middle of some self-centering exercises right now, y’know the ones, muscles tensed, but moving slowly? Yeah, those. So as this is wrapping up, which is right now. I’ll say bye.

 “Hey, uh, guys?” like, ten heads turn my way “So, I might’ve known of a disaster that’s going to happen on earth in a couple years, so, in preparation for that, I’m leaving.”  The shortest is the first to speak “Leaving?” Ah, that’s the friend who brought me to the village “It’s been some good times.” Ah “I wish you good luck!” you guys “Don’t forget your training.” So nice to me. “You’re welcome back any time.” Alright! Just gotta leave… can’t chicken out now! “W-well you heard me, I’m leaving, I-I, I’ll miss you guys!”

I just gotta tail it! If I stay any longer I won’t be able to hold them back-

I hop in the space pod and hastily put in Earth’s cords, the same ones that Goku used. And punch in the command to start its flight. I-I’m not crying! You are!

Wait- You are me-

Damn it!!!!!

 

 

18