Chapter 21: Change
858 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, it’s now the Saiyaman ‘Saga’ or only a little bit before the Buu Saga, which is fine, since I’ll enter the World Tournament, while I had originally thought that I should wait till after Buu saga… after some meditating on it, that would be… wrong. One, because the Buu saga Isn’t actually that specific. With some prior knowledge, you could probably remake the events, you just gotta make sure Buu and Sata- wait. Do I? I could just stop Buu from reviving. Uhhhhh, what would that do? It would stop gotenks… oh! It would trap those kais in him… Uub would never be made… friendly Buu would exist… and… that’s about it? I might be forgetting some things… Potara! But eh.

Mmm. Okay, well, it might be messed up, but I actually have to let Buu revive in a way, one, to prove the prophecy, and two, to get G.G.P.sTM which are invaluable, I mean, Vegeta help fight Frieza and they all forgave him basically, sure, they still hate his guts afterwards, but they trust him.

Alright, enough planning, time for sleep. ZZZ Etcetera… I should probably actually try to sleep now instead of joking…

AUH! Light! I see! Alright, E-urth time. Heh. Alright, Earth, I have good clothes, just need a hood. Or a hat. But I doubt any but the largest fisher’s hat would fit my head.

Clothing Store!~ Hope you didn’t miss me too much~ Ah, robbery. Such a wonderful invention. I wonder if they recognize this feeling? It has been two years, honestly surprised they still have this job, or at least, that they’re still working the counter. Well, looks like there’s no individual hoods, but I can get a hoodie and cut off the torso half… Mmmm… let’s take the one that matches the metal plating’s color, get some nice alternation.

Bye Bye~

Alright, just cut everything below the neck strings…. And done! Style! Fashion! Amazing! Okay, just gotta stuff it into the fluff of the Yardratian clothes, I know the fluff has a name, but I don’t care, it’s probably like ‘ruffle’ or some word that should stay a verb.

Ah. Looks like they upgraded their security to police button. Did I do that? Eh, I’ll just fly away. Wait, Police, robbery, what am I forgetting here? Ah.

“Stop, Evildoer!”

Him

17