Chapter 23: Settle
1.5k 13 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alright, so I looked around, and there’s actually a request for a farmhand, so I’m going to take that in the gap until the next tournament, I doubt a farmer will care much about my identity, or either would be less likely to have access to a tv. I’m approaching their house now.

The interview went well. Very standard stuff, ‘are you strong’ ‘are you willing to work these hours’ yada yada. Anyways, now I have my own room and stuff, it’s a three room capsule house, but it works, got my bathroom there, bedroom there, and my kitchen and living room in the entrance, I know some apartments that are bigger than this, but they don’t have privacy! Plenty of spirit training to be done!

First order of business is farming, just have to plow and sow the field for now, but tomorrow we’ll begin watering them. This guy only has tools for farming, no tractors or anything like that, so I can see why he was asking for help. Speaking of which, the payment was this house and a cut of both the crops and any profits made off of them. Pretty good deal, eh?

So every day, after I’m done with farming, I’ll go check to see any news about the next tournament, then after that I train my spirit control, I’m pretty sure I can do healing with it eventually, which would help soothe over my regeneration worries, I still have no idea have much I regen. I heard there was a filler part of the manga where the Cell Jrs had come back and were being basically house trained by android 17, and like, good on him honestly. But yeah, I’m pretty sure I heard it was filler. And besides, healing is gonna be good anyways.

Well, in the off chance I do die, I guess I wouldn’t really die. Unless I died again in hell or heaven, wherever this body ends up. Probably just heaven considering even the original owner didn’t do anything evil yet. Which makes me think, if Cell makes Juniors in Hell, would they just, ascend to heaven?

I’m getting off track, I have a place to live, and I’m training here too.

Yeah.

 

20