Chapter 27: La-Menthicka
415 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“HAHA! Even if you do- which you won’t! - You’ll be too late to stop Buu!” anyways, I think it’s my turn to shoot some blasts! Fake solar flare pose! –and pull the ki down to my sides charge it a tad… “YATATATATATA!!” And then! And then! I split them! “HIEYA!” Yes my pretties! Swarm them!! -Hey, wait a moment, where’s Goku and Vegeta? And the Kais for that matter?

No ma-‘You must destroy the Supreme Kai! FIND HIM!’ alright alright, jeez… But I don’t kn- Really!? I was thinking! Oh- you too Gohan? Finally using Super Saiyan I see~ No wonder that punch hurt a bit~

Grab the hands and- spin~! Aw~ Look at them! Ah~ I’ve been wanting to test something out, so let’s let them charge me, until they’re juust in my face~

“GIRIGIRIKEN!”

 I LOVE SPINNING~!! Spin- shoot- split repeat! The Idea behind the attack is to overwhelm them in a rain of powerful ki blasts, and ones that are just there to fake them out.  Hehe~! It’s working! Slowly the damage will build up, and I’m only getting farther and farther away! And, gosh, I know I’m overusing it, but… INSTANT TRANSMISS- Not! Galick gun first~ “Galick Gunn~” I have to stop the splitting but it’s worth it~ Oooh~ I like that purple~

NOW!

INSTANT TRANSMISSION- ABOVE THEM! “FIRE!” Ah they both dodged… but I bet they aren’t ready for this- SCATTER! “HYA!” Pull the beam above my head, and Spilt the endpoint into a bunch of little beams- “Hehe~!” Chase~! Chase~! “Boom-Boom! Boom~!” Ooh~ they look pretty hurt…Hehe~ But… Right now… they’re in perfect position- “Double Sunday!” Two yellow beams shoot down from my hands andddd Collide with them! Oh- Oh~! They’re pushing back! Hmm… with my power split between these two... I don’t think I can resist them… Oh well~!

Oh. Left one- Gone. Right one- Gone. Yep. I’ve lost my hands. Eh, whatever.

“So annoying… now I can’t do the cool Instant Transmission handsign anymore…”

Bleeding armholes? I think you mean- ROCKET BOOSTERS!! Aim at Gohan… And… BOOST- KICK!!! “Nice arms!” Blocking I see~! Twist my boosters- And SPIN! Rapid kicks there, Roundhouse kick there- Couple knees there- Damn he is good at blocking! But you know wh- “Oh! Hi Piccolo!”

Instant Transmission outta that! “Hello~! What, did you think I needed my hands to do that? Pfft- nah~!”

Ah, right! “HRRNG- HA!” New hands! “Say Hi to Righty and Right! Heee-YAH!” Just a big ball of Ki! It misses them, but I make it go “BOOM!” anyways~! Oooh! They’re smoking~! Oh? What’s that? Piccolo’s charging something big? Wonder what it could be…hmmmm…HMMMM! Too bad for him I’ll just use this chance to pummel Gohan~

Teleport~ “Hi again Gohan!” Punchy Pun- Oh! He’s catching them now! Interlock fingers- and pull him towards me- “Boo~” Knee him in the stomach and crush his hands! Oh! He’s stronger than he looks! He’s pushing back against my grip! Even after getting his guts pummeled! Welll~ In that case~ “Knee! Knee! Knee! Knee!Kn-”Ah right, headbutting.

Woah, lost consciousness there for a second. Oh, there’s a hole in my head… And a giant yellow beam coming straight at me… oh-

10