Chapter 1: Introduction of Fantasy
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

???

What is special about me, you, or many people in the world? Well, to be honest, I don't know myself because I am just an ordinary high-school student that is about to graduate. It is a question most people are curious about to answer, Each of us has our own opinion on that question. Religions and Philosophers tried to answer that but in the end it also just their own opinion.

I mean, to be serious most of our lives are have something in common with them like you probably experience writing your own story in your past or something like that happens to you.  There is always something in common between each people either their personalities or their hobbies in life so at the end of it all what is special about you? maybe you're thinking about you are great at something but there is a possibility that other people can do it, if not people in the past can do it that you're great at the beginning with.

Now you're probably thinking that I criticize too much the opinions of others but, in truth, I just criticize that question. Do we have our own opinion on what is special about us? For me... maybe myself being weird... well that was an unexpected answer coming from me but it just one of my aspects that make me special, other than those I am pretty normal.

...But why do I ask the question to you all? well, I am having a right now because my life had been shattered a few moments ago when I am being blinded by light out of nowhere while still waiting to be pick up to go home and found myself in what appears to be an extravagant room full of expensive ornaments and people who wear armor full of hard metals that are expected from the fantasy world and a man who looks like from his thirties and has ginger color hair and eyes that makes him look more elegant and a girl who has the same age as us who has ginger hair as the old man before and eyes that are like the sky itself that makes her look like a goddess and has a dress of purple that shows her body that makes the models on earth jealous.

"Welcome heroes from another world we summoned you to help us aid our cause, to save our world from a calamity," said the man who looks like a king from the medieval ages.

I didn't know that from this moment my normal life is thrown out of the window and an adventure that is full of happiness and sadness that I will experience in the future will intertwine with the other people who will join me in this wonderful journey of mine.


???

I look at the castle in the window I am currently in to observe what's going on there.  

The Quintessence in the surroundings are gathering up in one of the areas in the castle and once they all build up it is just suddenly vanish as it wasn't there and a bright light comes from it so I have to cover my eyes to not get temporary blind by the extreme light coming there. 

After a few seconds, it is gone and I sense fifteen new presence in the area where the Quintessence built up and where possible the lights come from. 

"This is very intriguing, I wonder why they are up to now?." 

Well, this is a very very short chapter but I will not update this story often since I'm focusing on my other one and I am just writing this story when I feel like it.

 

1