Chapter 31 – Alfgard
729 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sin and her companions entered the city and walked through the streets

She walked around, everyone stared at the pretty doll looking lady, naked wearing an open cloak

The city was more technologically advanced than Castelion, with more of Earth's old technology working than where she was from. 

But that was just a distraction as she followed the Eye of Odin, which showed her two reasonably bright relics in the middle of the city. 

As she approached, she noticed a large crowd had gathered at the square. 

There was a challenge match, between a beautiful female knight and a handsome man that looked like he was the local champion as the crowd seemed to support him. 

She saw that two of them have the brightest glowing weapons using the Eye of Odin

"What is going on here?" she asked a nearby spectator

He looked at her, before being stunned, looking at the two large breasts next to him.

Sin showed her displeasure, which was much milder than her killing intent, and did not induce fear in him. 

But it more than made him scared stiff, peeing his pants. 

"Th..the challenge match is between the Sasha Skol, the War Maiden of the Golden Temple and Njord, the champion of Alfgard" he said, too scared to move. 

"Why are they fighting?" Sin asked further

"They want to see which fighter is superior. Njordson is the wielder of  Sumarbrander, the sharpest of swords that can cut anything, while Sasha is the wielder of Durandal, the indestructible sword. The winner will take the loser's sword....Please let me go miss" he said, his shit was also about to come out.

"Go!" Sin said as the man ran off. The people around Sin also backed off when she hinted of her anger at him. 

Only the companions were not affected. 

Sin looked at the two combatants who went onto the stage, preparing to fight. 

Indeed, now that they were within her eyesight, the Eye of Odin could identify both swords. 

Using the Eye of Odin, she could see the capabilities of both Njordson and Sasha Skol and wasn't impressed. Any of her companions would be able to beat either of them, and more than likely both at the same time. 

"Was the condition in the East so peaceful that a mere S class warrior like Njordson was enough to control the whole city and the territory around it?" Sin wondered

Sasha Skol drew Durandal and Njordson let Sumerbrander lose as it was a flying sword, capable of fighting independantly. Njordson stood coolly as he crossed his arms. 

Both swords crashed and neither one was more powerful than the other. Both were supposed to be indestructible and capable of cutting through anything, but at the moment, both were at a stalemate. 

"How boring" Sin said as with a gust of wind from Gungnir, she flew onto the stage. 

One hand grabbed Sumerbrander in mid-air while she easily disarmed Sasha Skol with a kick to her wrist, causing her to scream as her wrist broke. 

Durandal was caught before it landed on the ground as Sin stood with one of the swords in each hand. 

She instantly absorbed the sword skills of the previous users of both swords and then stored both swords

"Let my sword go! It cannot be tamed easily" Njordson yelled as he approached her in disbelief. 

Sin just ignored him and walked off the stage, as her companions followed her from behind. 

Sasha Skol looked distressed at how easily she was disarmed and it looked like her legendary sword was already tamed!

"Halt!" Njordson yelled from the stage 

But Sin simply threw him one of her spare swords and walked off. He was beneath her and didn't warrant a response. 

Njordson was not an evil person and was peace keeper. In fact, Sumerbrander suited him as it was the Sword of Peace, even though it was a flying sentient sword and could cut through anything, which was a oxymoron for a magic sword. 

He watched her go silently, acknowledging that she was far superior than both he and Sasha Skol. 

As she would have easily defeated him anyway if she challenged him.

He looked at the sword she threw him. It didn't look like a bad sword. In fact, it looked enchanted too. 

He passed it to his mage nearby, who quickly used a spell to identify it

"A vorpal sword with extra bleed? That's quite a rare sword, no?" he said as the mage nodded

As Sin walked to an inn, she sensed that she had been followed and instead turned into an alleyway.

She sent her companions ahead to book a room for the night and turned invisible using he Helm of Hades

A woman entered the alley after Sin was out of sight and Sin suddenly appeared behind her. 

"Are you here to get your sword back?" Sin asked

"No. You easily defeated me. Durandal is yours since you could tame it so easily. But you gave Njordson a magical sword so easily, since you also took my sword, perhaps you can sell me a replacement" she asked as politely as she could.

Sin looked at her for a while and decided to give her another of his unwanted swords

Sin decided to give a sword to Njordson because she thought he was essential to the peace of the city.

As for Sasha Skol, he didn't know anything about the Golden Temple where she was from, but she was sure that if they knew she was a lich, they would most likely hunt her down.

But since she asked for a sword, Sin decided she knew her payment she would take from Sasha

She pinned her to the wall so suddenly, Sasha couldn't react in time. And by the time she realized that she was being physically held by Sin, she found that she was no match for Sin's strength

"What are you doing? I said I would pay" Sasha grunted as she continued struggling. 

With one hand, Sin pulled down Sasha's pants and underwear and a large dildo appeared in her hand from her dimension ring. 

Without hesitation, the dildo was shoved into Sasha as she screamed in pain, never experiencing such a large thing inside her before. 

Sin released her hands and walked off. Sasha didn't feel a warmth enter her body as she was in too much of a shock. 

She fell to her knees, holding her stomach and slowly removed the huge dildo. It was covered in her blood, revealing that she was a virgin. 

As she looked up, there was a sword stuck in the ground in front of her. 

She cursed Sin as she slowly stood up and grabbed the sword. Surprisingly, the sword was sharp and strong, and she didn't find any difference in feel between this sword and Durandal. 

Sin entered the inn to look for her companions, happy that she had just created a new phylactery!

As her companions' lifeforce within them grew, Sin had decided to practice moving her lifeforce around. 

She gave them the spare dildos to play with, moving some life force from the girls back into the many dildos. 

She now had around 7 dildos, minus the one she left with Sasha, with around 10% of his lifeforce in each of them. 

As for the girls, by now, even after having 10% moved back out of them, they still had around 75% in each of them. 

Only Maya had more since she wasn't with him. She would be around 80% or so by now. 

Sin herself didn't keep any of her own lifeforce in her sex doll body. This was because she didn't want to be vulnerable to pain if the lifeforce was in her actual body she inhabited. 

She also didn't use her killing intent and fear this time, because she didn't want Sasha as another slave. 

She didn't care if she hated him, and she certainly didn't want Sasha to fall in love with her. He wanted a phylactery that was hidden in another organization where no one will suspect anything. 

Of course, the girls didn't know this was going on. Sin kept it a secret so no one would know. 

Sasha surely didn't know. She sat in her room in another inn, her body already healed and was no longer in pain. 

She stared at the dildo on her table, unsure of taking revenge. Her new sword was actually what she wanted, as it's weight and length was more suited for her than Durandal

But she was unsure why Sin did what she did to her. Was it a sexual assault? Was Sin a lesbian that wanted to do something sexual with her? But she only inserted the dildo and disappeared. She didn't stay around long enough to play and abuse her sexually. 

If it were a real dick, Sasha would be seeking vengeance for being raped. But this, although it was involuntary and arguably would be a sexual assault, the assault didn't feel sexual at all. It was like Sin did it to her with a particular purpose. 

17