Chapter 33 – Aftermath of Destruction
623 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A loud roar filled the air as dust swirled all around. 

Sin floated in the air in his spirit form, looking blindly for his female sex doll body. 

Finally, he somehow found it and entered the body and opened her eyes.

The terminator T-X model lay on the ground, only from the waist up, and the left arm was missing. 

The lower half and legs were 10 meters away, and was twitching. 

As soon as he gained consciousness, the legs and the missing arm started crawling towards her main body. 

The the right arm moved and picked up the two eyes, both the Eye of Odin and the Eye of Ra on the ground nearby and inserted it back into her eye sockets. 

Then she crawled towards her left arm which was nearer. 

Upon attaching it back to her body, it started to slowly melt together. Then turned to see her the lower half had already crawling slowly towards her. 

Sin activated her Eye of Odin, and through the huge amount of dust still in the air, she could see bright glowing relics all around her. 

In the distance, she saw another huge monster eating what looked like the carcass of the monster she fought!

But there was not another living soul around, not even her companions. 

As she stood up, she saw that she was standing inside a gigantic crater in the distance, guessing that it was the impact crater of the meteor. 

The crater was tens of kilometers wide and destroyed everything and everyone around, leaving only her the immortal lich alive. 

She looked at her T-X body that was slowly healing. The damage to her upper torso and skull was pretty bad too, but it slowly healed as it turned to liquid metal and re-bonded together. 

The fact that she wasn't dead, and that she didn't feel the searing pain in her soul meant her phylacteries were not destroyed. Her companions were out there somewhere! With that in mind, she checked on her relics. 

The Pym Particles relic was fortunately still lodged in her nasal cavity, and now with both eyes back in her eye sockets, she could start putting her body together again. 

With a mental command, a small group of 10 skeletons rose all around her and they started picking up all the relics nearby. She didn't want to summon too many lest they attract the attention of the monster eating a distance away. 

One by one, skeletons picked up relics and returned. The Helm of Hades, The Vajra of Indra, the Thunderbolt Spear of Zeus, the Gungnir spear of Odin, the Orb of Namta, the important Godly relics in her body were all found and undamaged. 

Her body was slowly starting to regrow her silicone body so she decided to wait for her body to fully heal as more and more skeletons brought over all the items that were in her destroyed dimension ring. 

Hundreds of weapons were brought to her, including her prized legendary swords the Gladius of Ares, Excalibur, Kusanagi no Tsurugi, Sumarbrander and Durandal, were stacked on the ground in front of her. 

Since she no longer had a functional dimension ring, but she couldn't possibly carry all these relics around, she summoned more skeletons and had each carry a weapon and disappear into the death dimension. 

Since skeletons kept their weapons whenever they disappeared into the death dimension, and they appeared with those same weapons if summoned again, Sin used them to store her stuff. 

The only thing she left out were the Godly relics, which she would store in her body again once they healed, and the 5 legendary swords, which she will use as protection. 

She watched as 4 skeletons entered the death dimension, each carrying 2 dildos what had 10% of her lifeforce, the rest of the spares having been melted to goo, when she noticed the last skeleton carrying one dildo and something else in it's hand

"What's that?" she asked the skeleton. 

The skeleton of course couldn't reply but instead brought the item to her. 

She looked at it, it was a soft pink rubbery feeling object that was unfamiliar to her.

But when she looked closely, it appeared to be growing

It was healing, like her body!

This must be the uterus of one of his companions.

But it only have 11% of her lifeforce. She must have been closer to the center of the blast

She stood up and moved her body a bit. The T-X relic was amazing. She was already fully functional and her silicone flesh has already partially regrown.

She had already worn the Helm of Hades, letting her silicone flesh grow over it as she healed. 

She held the Orb of Namta in her hand and the uterus in her other and started walking

The Vajra of Indra, which looked like a dumbell but was actually a sort of ceremonial club, the Thunderbolt Spear of Zeus and Gungnir the spear of Odin, flew floated in the air together with the 5 legendary swords. 

Although they were not swords, they could be used in the 100 flying sword formation, so she used it to carry the weapons as she walked around to search for her other companions. 

Based on the destruction, she harbored no hope of anyone else surviving this disaster. 

The Eye of Odin showed another 2 glowing items not too far away. 

She walked up to them and found that two of them were the Scimitars of Drizzt Do'Urden. 

But where was Adora? Perhaps she's the uterus, slowly growing flesh in her hand?

A bit further off was a fainter glow. It was a sword. He looked at the sword and recognized that it was the same one he gave Njordson!

He got a skeleton to bring it into the death dimension and continued walking. 

After an hour of walking, she couldn't find any other uteri, so she decided to leave the crater and search from the air. 

This time, the damage must have been extreme, as her silicone flesh was talking alot longer than usual to recover. 

The uterus in her hand was also taking very long to heal, and by now a full lower torso had been formed. 

She summoned a bone pegasus, made from when she was chased her out of Vandelieu and they flew into the air. 

From the air, the damage was incredible. There were several lights all around the crater and a few of them probably were the uteri of her other companions. 

But the huge monster was finishing its meal of the other monster, and would be rampaging again soon. 

From the air, she could see several other craters in the distance and monsters fighting each other. There was little evidence of other humans living anywhere near any of the craters which peppered the landscape in all directions. 

"Damn! So many. I better find a place to recover fully first" Sin said and swooped lower to the ground. 

17