Chapter 34 – The Recovery.
615 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sin sat in a tomb waiting for her slow recovery. 

Tombs surprisingly were unaffected maybe because the tombs were made by magic or divine power and seemed to be a separate space physically, like in another dimension. 

And although it was only an average level tomb, not a particularly difficult one for Sin, but the magic was strong enough for the tomb to be completely unaffected by the chaos outside. 

Sin sat with a slowly healing torso, grown from the uterus, and the tomb was filled with skeletons that Sin summoned to clear the tomb. 

A final boss, a white orc was completely immobilized, his tendons in its arms and legs cut and swords pierced through them, so he could not stand up. 

He was Bolg of the North, Ruler of Mount Gundabad, the Gundabad Orc General, and the prize to defeat him was the Bow of the Galadhrim, Legolas' bow, which is over 6ft in length and has a single strand of Galadriel's hair woven into it, to keep the arrows true.

Sin didn't kill this final boss, because if she did so, the tomb would vanish. 

By now, Sin had completely recovered, and started replacing all her godly relics into her silicone body. 

She shoved the Orb of Namta into her anus again and shrunk Odin's spear Gungnir to half the size of a toothpick, and shoved it into her silicone clitoris. 

Then she shrunk Zeus's lightning bolt spear and Indra's Vajra to the same size and pierced it directly into her recovered nipples, facing directly away from her body this time, so that she could shoot lightning bolts directly out of those weapons, which looks like her nipples shot lightning bolts. 

The torso next to him was fully formed, with a complete set of organs and skin, but her head and limbs were slowly regenerating. 

Her healing was much longer than Sin expected and Sin was starting to get impatient. 

Leaving the torso to heal, she stepped outside to see that the huge monster had already finished its meal. The skeleton of the other monster it ate lay next to it. 

It was so large, Sin could only describe it as a kaiju, the size of Godzilla or one of the other such monsters. All of them looked different to each other and had different features. 

While the earlier one looked like a demon with horns, this one was a lizard-like being with a long tongue and tail. 

Sin waved her hand and the dead kaiju, which was only bones, suddenly got up and attacked the living one. 

Sin activated her killing intent and fear ability to its fullest as she charged at the kaiju while his undead one battled and occupied it. 

Gungnir glowed from her crotch and she flew into the air, right at the kaiju's face and the monster seemed paralyzed with fear. 

Although the ability didn't kill it, it nevertheless scared it so badly that it had stopped moving, but it didn't faint, and it certainly didn't die. 

While it was stunned, the skeleton kaiju pierced it's arms into the kaiju's body. Terribus the Bone Dragon was summoned as it too attacked the lizard kaiju

It was already defenseless as it was scared stiff, but the kaiju skeleton and bone dragon inflicted even more damage and the bone giant serpent found a wound and entered it, causing more damage from the inside. 

The 5 legendary swords flew in the air independently and kept drilling holes in it, digging deeper and deeper into it's flesh. 

Sin floated in the air as the flesh of her right hand opened, revealing her metal skeleton that transformed into a plasma cannon.

She fired onto the monster, but it just shrugged it off as only a small part of it's face were burnt.

Her arm transformed back and started using her other godly powers on it. 

First, she released poisonous gas into the air which entered the kaiju's lungs and corroded it's already damaged flesh as Odin's spear Gungnir directed the air into it's throat and open wounds.

Both breasts crackled with lightning as they shot powerful thunderbolts at the kaiju who roared in pain. 

Then her clitoris flashed as Gungnir again activated, drawing breath from the kaiju's lungs, making it unable to breath as a vacuum formed around it's head

It roared, but nothing could be heard. 

He burned it with the Eye of Ra and caused it to be stuck in an illusion that was so vicious, it died numerous times in it, affecting it's physical state. 

It wasn't a difficult battle, but it took time because Sin was experimenting on it and also because the kaiju was so tough! 

Several minutes later, it collapsed onto the ground, a bloody mess of damaged flesh and organs. 

Sin landed on the outside of the tomb and gestured. 

The bones of the kaiju came alive and peeled off it's remaining flesh, and all the skeleton monsters, together with the other kaiju skeleton, Terribus the bone dragon and the giant snake skeleton disappeared into the death dimension. 

Victorious! She had the answers she needed on how much power was needed to defeat a kaiju, and how effective her killing intent and fear ability was against such monsters. 

She turned and walked towards the tomb.

If her companion was already fully recovered, she would just kill the white orc and take the relic, the Bow of Galadhrim and close the tomb. 

Sin assumed it might have been Adora since the Scimitars of Drizzit Du'orden was found within the perimeter, it would likely be her. Furthermore, the Bow of Galadhrim would be suitable for her, replacing her long lost Bow of Robin Hood. 

Sin now had the measure of these kaijus. Since the meteor storm had already stopped, she didn't have to worry about another mistake of being ignorant of this threat like before. 

As she entered the tomb, a naked woman lay on the ground and was slowly waking.

Sin was surprised as the woman turned to look at her

"Oh! It's you!" she said, looking at Sin. 

Sin's face didn't show it, but inwardly she was shocked. 

It wasn't any one of her companions, rather it was Sasha Skol!

16