Chapter 35 – The Menace of the Kaijus
576 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is going on? Why am I still alive? I saw the mountain flying down towards us..." Sasha started asking. 

"I granted you... immortality at a whim when you approached me" Sin said

"You mean when you.." Sasha asked

"Yes. When I touched you. I needed to reach an organ, protected inside your body, but yet without cutting you open. So I enchanted your womb" Sin said

"My... womb? Who are you?" Sasha asked, subconsciously covering her body with her hands. 

"I am Sin, formerly Alison Ranquest. I was once a human from Earth, survivor of the Catastrophe. I gained immortality in this artificial body when mine perished" Sin answered

Sasha looked around at the tomb filled with skeletons, but found that she did not feel afraid.

A skeleton picked up Legolas' bow from the far altar and disappeared into the death dimension with it. 

The other skeletons followed suit, leaving Bolg struggling to move on the ground.

"Here's your sword. Lets get out of here" Sin said

Sasha took the sword, the vorpal sword that Sin originally gave her as Sin's right eye flashed red and Skol screamed as he burned to ashes.

Both of them walked out of the tomb naked as it closed.

Sasha was shocked to see the remnants of the land. Everything was destroyed.

What once was a lush landscape, with forests and lakes, now looked like a desert with dust storms making visibility very low.

"Where... is this Alfgard?" Sasha asked

"What was left of it. Nothing survived" Sin said

"So... I am immortal now?" Sasha asked

"There are some weapons that will be able to kill you. Durandal is possibly one of them. But your vorpal sword, even though it is possibly as sharp and possibly can cut trough most things, won't be able to kill you" Sin answered

"Is that why you were collecting Durandal and Sumarbrander?" Sasha asked

"Yes. One of the reasons" Sin answered and summoned Terribus, the bone dragon

"You're... a necromancer!" Sasha gasped

"Yes. Are you following? Or will you be going on your own?" Sin asked

"I have died and came back to life. I am indebted to you so I will follow you" Sasha said

"Is your order against necromancers?" Sin asked

"Yes, they no doubt are. But I am no longer Sasha Skol, War Maiden of the Golden Temple. I am now Sasha Sin, servant of the necromancer Sin" she bowed. 

"Just call me Sin. Necromancy is but one of my many abilities as you will find out" Sin said and got onto Terribus

Sasha followed her, using Terribus' spikes to climb on its back. But she saw that every spinal bone had a 6 to 8 inch bone spikes.

"You have to sit like this. You will get used to it" Sin explained as she sat on the bone, letting it enter her for her to get a better grip. 

Sasha was hesitant, but followed Sin as there was no other way to sit on Terribus. 

She moaned at first, as it entered deep and was uncomfortable. 

Terribus flapped its wings and took off into the sky. 

Sasha grunted as every flap of Terribus' wings moved them up and down. Riding a bone dragon was not a smooth ride and was similar to riding a horse, but with something inside her. 

From high in the air, Sin looked in horror as even within their eyesight range, there were over 10 large kaijus destroying whatever is left of the landscape, and even fighting each other, destroying even more of the land. 

Even if there were survivors, there wouldn't be for long as these monsters ravaged the land.

Suddenly a large shadow loomed over them

"Damn, not another meteor" Sin thought as she looked at the direction of the shadow

A large kaiju swooped in on them, it's claws grabbing Terribus as it swooped in on them. 

Terribus' bones were crushed as Sin was crushed within the claws. 

Sasha was fortunate not to be crushed, but she was thrown with the broken bits of Terribus and as in freefall!

Seconds later, Sasha smashed into the ground, all her bones broken and her flesh ripped and torn. 

She would have screamed in pain if she were able to scream, but she was surprised that as she lay still, her body seemed to heal on its own. 

Her barely opened eyes saw the huge kaiju that attacked them crash into the ground several hundred meters away from her. 

On top of the kaiju were another two kaijus, only that they were made only of bones!

She saw Sin bursting out of the kaiju's claws and suddenly a deep feeling of dread overcame Sasha. 

--

Sasha opened her eyes. She felt awful. Whatever happened to her, it was the worst thing that she's ever felt. 

Her body was nearly completely restored already, but her soul seemed to tremble as she experienced the same experience for the second time. 

"The second time? The first was when the meteor crashed. Does that mean I died again?" she wondered

She looked at the large kaiju again as it looked like a bloody mess as the other two bone kaijus stood by silently. 

To her shock, the kaiju that attacked them got up again, but Sin and the bone kaijus didn't attack. 

Instead, the kaiju ripped off it's own skin and flesh, like one would remove one's coat, and joined the other 2 bone kaijus.

Sin suddenly looked over in her direction 

"Come" Sasha heard in her head

She was shocked by Sin's mental command but obeyed as she limped over. 

Sin gestured and Terribus and all it's broken parts entered the death dimension. 

Now that there are kaijus, the dragons on this continent looked small and weak. 

"What do we do now?" Sasha asked

"Now we go hunting all these creatures. The world will not last if even a single one remains" Sin said. 

She looked at the near distance and another kaiju was angrily smashing the landscape, destroying hills and forests. 

"Kill" Sin said as she stood there and the 3 bone kaijus charged towards that kaiju 

14