Chapter 39 – The Counter Attack
559 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Sin lay in the pit, she directed her T-X Terminator skeleton pieces to move towards her. 

Her arms were the closest so she got them to crawl to her, then they merged back to her top abdomen. 

Then the top body crawled over to her head and put it back on, her metal neck rejoining back to the body. 

Suddenly, she felt danger from above and looked up with her empty eyesockets. 

A huge claw came down and grabbed Sin and all her parts, metal and silicone, as well as the bodies of her companions. 

Some parts of their bodies were left outside the claw as it crushed their bones. 

It lifted them up and brought them to another area, dumping them onto a conveyor belt. 

It was bloody with the blood of Sin's companions as the belt moved towards a incineration chamber!

The heat from the incinerator would surely destroy all the bodies as well as the silicone parts of Sin's body

It was unclear if it would damage the T-X skeleton, but it was a possibility that Sin didn't want to attempt. 

With a mental command, a huge kaiju skeleton suddenly appeared, crushing the conveyor belt with its weight and blocking the bodies from the incinerator. 

It was so big, parts of its body broke out of the building and Sin got it to go berserk, destroying as many buildings and it can!

It went on a rampage as Sin summoned 5 skeleton warriors to carry the girl's bodies. 

She pulled her bottom half of the T-X skeleton and it within moments, she reassembled all her T-X parts together. 

She stood up and put several of the bigger silicone pieces to herself, letting it heal, then putting the other parts such as her face and her breasts onto her frame, letting it heal. 

This was faster than letting it heal from scratch. This was her logic in saving her companions' bodies too. 

As she exited the incinerator facility, she saw the large kaiju being attacked by multiple robotic flying craft as well as lazers and machine gun fire from the many buildings. 

Although the kaiju was so large, it was hard to injure it, but the firepower of the city was enough to slowly chip away at its' bones.

"Unleash hell!" Sin said in a high pitched voice as another 18 kaijus appeared and wrecked havoc!

Thousands of skeletons also appeared, and charged randomly with magical weapons, destroying as much of Technotopia as they could. 

Although Sin could not access the 5 legendary swords in her confiscated ring, the skeletons that were carrying weapons let her have their weapons as 100 swords flew in the sky, following her and the skeletons carrying the dead bodies. 

3 of the kaiju skeletons cleared the way for her as Sin charged towards the building that held the heart of AI, which was also where all the god relics were. 

Buildings toppled and were thrown aside by the 3 kaijus as the other kaijus destroyed in different directions, spreading their damage to the entire city. 

The city had lasers, plasma weapons, force fields, but the kaijus were too powerful that they smashed through everything with ease. 

Though the weapons chipped off parts of their bones, they moved to fast and destroyed the enemy weapons too swiftly before they were too badly damaged. 

Sin found the right building and rushed in with the skeletons. 

She burst into the room where the AI was held, and saw that it had moved deeper into the building. 

She rushed through the rooms before ending up in the deepest room. 

It was filled with godly relics in forcefields, both the 3 godly flames as well as Sin's godly relics. 

To her surprise, there was also a force field containing 5 uteruses!

She could see that the organs were already starting to grow flesh!

Suddenly, the force field holding the 5 organs flashed as a thick photon beam flashed through the force field, battering the organs with destructive power. 

Sin screamed as she fell to the floor, unable to move due to the pain. 

The photon beam completely destroyed all the extra flesh on the uteruses, destroying the regrown parts and only leaving the organ itself. 

"FOOLISH. WE ALREADY KNEW THESE WERE LINKED TO YOU. SO, YOU ARE A LICH!" AI said

A burst of electricity zapped through the force field, enveloping all 5 organs with electricity. 

Sin screamed again in pain. 

"LET ME DESTROY YOUR CIRCUITRY AND YOUR MOTHERBOARD AND SEE HOW A LICH CAN SURVIVE THAT" AI said as tentacles rushed Sin's body. 

It entered her every orifice, from her mouth, nostrils, ears and eye sockets, to her lower body two orifices

From her mouth, nose eyes and ears, as they entered her, they pierced directly into her brain circuitry 

As the tentacles entered her pussy and anus, when it was deep enough, they pierced directly into her spine. 

A huge amount of electricity surged through her T-X skeleton, with the intention of frying her circuitry as well as the 5 uteruses were being bombarded with gamma rays.

Sin screamed as both her body and soul were being tortured, she could barely keep her thoughts together. 

Sin was not only electrocuted, but she felt AI's intrusion into her mind, trying to destroy her mind little by little. 

"No... NO!" Sin screamed as she activated her fear spell as well as her killing intent. 

AI was surprisingly affected as it had already gained sentience and life. 

But it was not enough to defeat it. 

While still suspended in the air, Sin conjured hundreds more skeletons who started smashing all the different machines there. 

Lasers started firing, destroying multiple skeletons at a time. This was the same lasers that initially decapitated and dismembered Sin's body. 

Sin blasted AI with her fear and killing intent again, causing AI to pause for a few moments, frozen in fear as she continually continued summoning more and more skeletons

Several of the force fields stopped functioning as skeletons destroyed the machines projecting the force fields

One of the items that were released was the Helm of Hades

In the midst of the chaos, Sin managed to get a skeleton to bring her the helm

Putting it on her head, she immediately cast the strongest Fear aura and killing intent she had.

AI screamed a robotic scream as all the robots and machinery in the city stopped moving

Electricity surged through the room as machines started exploding. 

Then, there was darkness as only sparks from the ruined machines and the 3 flames floating in the darkness could be seen...

16