Chapter 40 – The AllSpark
587 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sin pulled out all the tentacles that was inside her and looked around. 

The whole room was dark, as all the lights had gone out. 

Only the glow of the 3 flames could be seen. 

Sin used her spirit to see, so the darkness didn't affect her at all. 

She walked through the army of skeletons and started picking up all her relics. 

She inserted the Eyeballs of Ra and Odin back into her eye sockets, the Orb of Namta into her ass. She picked up her storage ring on the table and pushed the Pym Particles into her nostrils, hiding it up her sinuses, leaving her throat open. 

She then shrunk and pierced the vajra of Indus and the Lightning Spear of Zeus directly into her breasts through her nipples and Gungnir the spear of Odin directly into her clitoris. 

Then she peeled open her scalp and placed the Helm of Hades onto her skull and let her silicone flesh heal over them. 

With a mental command, most of the skeletons in the room disappeared into the death dimension and the few that were left brought over the wombs to her as well as her companion's bodies

She used the Eye of Odin to identify which womb fit in which body. Only their brains were yet missing.

As the bodies knit themselves back together, Sin walked to the 3 flames floating in the air

She touched the first flame

He that desires the Flame of Kagutsuchi shall have his heart tested with the fires of destruction!

The flame flew into her mouth and down her throat as suddenly, the flame exploded in her body

Flames shot out of her mouth and nostrils as well as the other end, her pussy

Fortunately the Eyes of Ra and Odin and the Orb of Namta protected themselves from the flames. 

How? the flame of Kagutsuchi screamed as Sin stood emotionlessly while her insides were burnt in flames

"I've passed your test. You are mine now!" Sin said as her will bound the flame to her. 

Then the flames subsided and it remained silently inside Sin's body, having been defeated. 

"Fucker. No human can survive this test. Some of these relics are vicious" Sin thought to herself. 

She walked to the next one and looked at it. 

The Flame of Huracan must be controlled with an iron will. For this test, you must grab it and not let go

Sin picked it up with her right hand and held it tightly. 

*Poof*

Her hand burst into flames as it wind surrounding it tried to escape Sin's grasp

Sin's silicone flesh on her hand melted off and her T-X metal skeleton looked like melting too!

But Sin held on resolutely, feeling nothing before the flame decided to surrender. 

Sin had shown no weakness and it seemed like she would be able to hold on forever. 

The flame entered her right hand and vanished within. 

She looked at her right hand and could conjure the flame at will. 

Lastly, she looked at the last flame. 

Only those who can overcome pain of burning can control the Flame of Eate!

She grabbed it with her right hand, but it avoided her right hand, like two magnets of the same polarity. 

Then she grabbed it with her left hand instead

Again, her hand burst into flames. 

Her flesh had vanished and the T-X skeleton was turning red. 

But again, this flame surrendered. Sin showed no emotion nor pain. So she passed the test handily. 

The Flame of Eate merged into her left hand, like the Flame of Huracan in her right. 

Within minutes, she had passed the test of 3 godly flames. This was a good haul indeed. 

With the wombs back in place of the 5 girls, she got 5 skeletons to carry them again. 

Arguably, she could turn their bodies into zombies and control them directly, but she didn't know if this would affect them negatively once they are revived. 

They explored the building, entering into another room Sin had never been into before. 

In it were jars of hundreds of brains! 

Using the Eye of Odin, she quickly identified the brains she was looking for and replaced the brains back into her companion's bodies. 

She transformed her right hand into a circular saw and sawed open each of their skulls to insert their brains back. 

Inside their skulls were already a new brain growing, but Sin pulled them out and replaced them with their old brains. She preferred that they retained their immediate memories of what happened. 

Looking around at the other brains, the Eye of Odin spotted something glowing. 

Sin approached the glowing object, shaped like a cube and recognized it with her eye

It was called the AllSpark the source of life for all technological beings and the source of life of Cybertron and the Transformers!

It was a God tear relic on it's own right, having the ability to create life!

As she picked it up with both hands, it sparkled and electricity shot from the AllSpark into Sin's head. 

--

"Master?" Adora called

Sin's consciousness returned to the present as she looked around her

Her 5 companions were standing around her looking concerned

"Are you alright?" Theresa asked

"Yes. I'm fine now" Sin said

She looked around her and with a mental command, everything mechanical in the room around her started moving on its own, as they started disassembling themselves into silver dust

As the room opened up, they could see the outside and all the buildings in the city were disassembling by themselves too!

Sin instructed all the kaiju and other skeletons outside to return to the death dimension and as they did, the mechanical city seemed to be disintegrating to a fine silvery dust 

The dust flew towards Sin and as more and more of the silvery dust flew towards her, they circled her body like a silver tornado before disappearing into her body

Before long, the whole giant city had vanished leaving only scattered relics everywhere. Sin summoned more skeletons to pick them up. There were so many of them.

"I think we can go home now" she said as the last skeleton passed her the last relic. 

With a wave of her hand, the silver dust appeared again and formed into a saucer shaped disc.

They entered into the cockpit and Sin placed her hands into two tubes to power the aircraft with her two flames in her hands

The saucer flew into the air, and shot off towards Vegas, at speeds many times faster than what Thunderbird could achieve!

With the Allspark, she could now create, destroy and control all technology at a microscopic level!

With the Godly 3 flames and the Allspark, this was a magnificent haul

17