Chapter 42 – Distributing the Loot
1.3k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the dust settled from the battle and the silver dust started changing the city, Sin gathered the girls together with her in the large ball room of the hotel.

Sin got her skeletons to take out all the relics she gained over the past month as well as taking out all the relics in her one newly attained storage ring to sort them out. 

These were the relics found in the many tombs from the dead bodies, from the tomb of the King of Swords, from Armaduk the City of the Red Helm, from the destruction of Alfgard, from Technotopia and all the other places she gained many relics. 

She had paid very little attention to any other relics besides the God relics and the legendary swords. 

But as she sorted through the rest and identified them with the Eye of Odin, she found that there were useful relics of lower ranks among her new possessions. 

The girls returned from the battle and stood around looking at Sin's work.

There were several A ranked weapons which Sin decided to give to her companions. 

Firstly, all of them were given a storage ring each for them to keep their weapons. 

Adora already had Drizzit Du'erden's scimitars and bracers which increased her speed as well as Legolas' bow, the Bow of Galadhrim with had the hair of Galadriel as it's bowstring.

Sin passed over the Quiver of Anariel, which had arrows that never ran out. The arrows also became a silver light when fired, and it can become a torch if required. This quiver was part of a pair with Taulmaril the Heartseeker, a bow an arrow pair used by Cattie-Brie and later on Drizzit Du'erden. 

Sin passed to Maya Artemis Entreri's vampiric dagger as well as Jarlaxle's Bracer of Flying Daggers which can shoot unlimited daggers and Jarlaxle's dagger which can turn into a sword. 

For Sasha, Sin passed her Red Sonja's chainmail bikini armor, which gave her Red Sonja's battle skills. Besides that, she was also given Khazin'hea, also called Cutter, a sentient longsword that can cut through nearly anything. It glowed a dim red and can change it's handle to suit it's owner.  Somehow, it transformed into the shape of a the dildo that Sin used on her as it entered Sasha's hand!

Sin gave Angelica Obould Many Arrow's flaming greatsword that can cut through most things. 

"How about us?" Theresa asked on behalf of herself and Esmeralda

"Yeah, you always give Adora all the weapons" Esmeralda complained

"I know. The issue is you both are non-weapons users. Nevertheless, here are a few A grade weapons that may be of interest" Sin said, laying out 3 weapons. 

"This is Kafziel, the scythe of Zasalamel" Sin showed, a white and gold death scythe 

"This is Kulutues, the axe of Astaroth" Sin said, showing another large weapon, a large great axe this time. Sin had already broken the curse on it, but it's abilities were still intact. 

"And this is Valentine, Ivy's sword" Sin showed the snake sword created for Isabella "Ivy" Valentine. 

They were all from the Soul Edge/Soul Calibur game and were relics that gave the new owner the battle skills and abilities of the original owner. 

Both girls jumped up and down happily, quickly picking their favorite. 

Theresa picked up Kafziel the death scythe and started spinning it around. It really matched her, especially when she was in battle mode with her horns, wings, claws and tail. She looked like the personification of death.

As for Esmeralda, she picked up Ivy's snake sword Valentine. It was not only a sword, but it could extend to be used like a whip at a whim. The weapon gave her a sexy dominatrix vibe

The other weapons Kulutues the great axe, looked quite ugly and was a gruesome weapon with no beauty to it. So Sin kept it with the other relics that she had no current use for yet. 

Sin then walked off the balcony, with the silver dust appearing under her feet creating a temporary bridge in the air for her to walk on. 

She walked to the two dogs who were licking their wounds and took out several greater healing potions. 

"Fenrir! Cerebus! Open" she ordered

Both dogs looked up and opened their mouths upon seeing her potion. 

She poured the potions into Fenrir and one of Cerebus' mouths as they healed from their grievous wounds instantaneously. 

"Good boy.. good boy" Sin said as she stood in the air between both dogs and patted their heads. 

Sin looked all around and summoned skeletons and wights from the many dead bodies to gather all the weapons scattered all around. 

A blast of energy shot towards Sin suddenly. 

She deflected it with her wind power  and turned around to see who was attacking her. 

As she did so, she saw a strange sight. 

It was a undead man, half his body blown off.

The surprising thing was that although he was clearly an undead, he was not under Sin's control. 

He wore a familiar blue robe and Sin recognized him immediately. 

"Normoth? Hold your hand. What are you doing here?" Sin asked

Normoth was the Archmage from Vandelieu whom Sin spend a few months learning more necromancy from his collected books. In return, Sin created Normoth's crush Catherine from the spirit and body of Catherine's descendent Eliza. 

"Retur...turn her to.. me!" he yelled through his half rotted face. 

Though he had no talent in necromancy, Normoth spent centuries learning the art and gained a slight proficiency in it. 

"Return who?" Sin asked

"Cat..therine!" he yelled, struggling to stay on his feet. One of his legs was bent the wrong direction. 

"I don't have her. Why would she be here?" Sin asked

"LIAR!" Normoth yelled and blasted another powerful spell at Sin. 

Sin flew out of the way and landed right in front of him. 

"This is your last chance. I don't have her. Cease attacking or be obliterated!" Sin said

"Give her TO ME!" Normoth said again

Sin could see that he was already beyond help. His eyes were dead and he was too far gone. 

Both her breasts crackled and a lightning bolt crashed from the sky, obliterating Normoth both body and spirit. 

"Crazy old coot. I guess his mansion in Vandelieu is vacant now" Sin smiled. 

She flew back to her balcony and saw that the companions were surrounding a person. 

She was wearing rags, had a dog collar on her neck. She had pale sin and clear stitches all over her body. 

"Creator!" she said, her face brightening up the moment she saw Sin. 

"Eliza?" Sin said in surprise. No wonder Normoth came here. 

She was hiding here among the many undead, who didn't attack her since she herself was a zombie like being. 

 

23