Waking up as Naruto
3.2k 8 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up with a splitting headache, as I forced myself out of bed. As I opened my eyes, I realized that my bed seemed to be strangely big for some reason... No, it's not the bed that got bigger, I seem to have gotten shorter. As I try to gather my thoughts I feel my headache get worse as I pass out on my bed.

I don't know how many hours had passed but my head was now clear and I could think properly. I now remembered that I was Naruto Uzumaki, a citizen of the hidden leaf village and I would be Hokage when I grow up. I had just graduated from the academy yesterday

I don't know why but I felt myself cringe when I thought of my dream to become Hokage, and that's when another wave of memories hit me.

In these memories, I was in a completely different world, there were giant buildings and things called cars that carried you from place to place. I was just an ordinary 15-year old student that lived in Tokyo with his parents. I went through the memories as if I was living my old life but it was super sped up.

I couldn't relate to what my old life had to do with me waking up in this child's body until I saw my previous self start reading mangas and webtoons. I had read the Naruto manga at least 3 times in my past life, and now I knew everything that was going to happen in the future.

When I finally snapped out of the memories I hurried to write down everything I could before the memories left me forever. Even though I had just relived my previous life through memories reading the Naruto manga was a very small part of it. I remembered the major things like the chunin exams, the Akatsuki, pain, and the final war against Madara and Kaguya. But because the manga was hundreds of chapters long made it even harder to remember the small events and details unless I write them down.

I spent hours writing down everything I could in one of the books on Naruto's desk before I felt that I couldn't remember anything.

Upon finishing noting down my memories I hurried to get my picture taken for the ninja registration book. If I remember correctly Naruto spent hours putting on stupid make-up for the picture, but I didn't have the time for that after that passing out and writing down all those memories. Even if I did have the time there was no way I would wear that ridiculous makeup.

I had always thought that Naruto was a little annoying for pulling all those stupid stunts when I first started reading the manga, but later on, when it was revealed he just wanted some attention because he was always alone, I understood why he acted like that.

As I was running I realized that I had been thinking of Naruto and myself and different people, but I couldn't do that anymore, I was Naruto and Naruto was me.

I hesitated for a second as I thought of my previous life but shook my head and ignored my feelings. That was in the past and this is now, I wasn't really that close to my parents in my previous life anyway.

After I got my picture taken I went to the Hokage's office to report my registration. As I and the third were talking Konohamaru barged into the office trying to fight his grandpa, and when he tripped he started accusing me of setting a trap. Because I wanted to keep acting as Naruto would have, and also cause the brat was starting to be annoying I punched him on the head to shut him up.

As I walked back home I knew he was following me just like he would in the original storyline, but this time I didn't call him out. I didn't really want the experience of teaching a little kid the sexy jutsu, if I could avoid it. Also to beat his mentor Ebisu I would need to use the sexy harem jutsu which would just make me feel like a disappointment.

Instead, I increased my speed and jumped around the village until I was sure I lost the kid then I went back to my apartment. I layed down on the bed as I thought of what I would do in the future.

I knew tomorrow the graduating class would be split into teams of three and we would be assigned jonin to learn under. But the thing frustrating me was how I would deal with Kakashi sensei's test.

Of course, I know the whole point of the test is to show teamwork with your squadmates, but I wanted to force sensei to at least use both his hands, rather than just read his erotic novels the whole time.

This would have all been so much easier if I was given some sort of cheat ability or system as all those protagonists in the novels I read in my past life were, but sadly I would have to work with what I had.

I spent the rest of the day brainstorming ideas on how to get strong quickly, without the use of any cheats, and right before I fell asleep it hit me.

30