April Fools Chapter
1.2k 14 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Warning: This chapter contains sexual innuendos that I recommend that children should avoid. I warned you!)

Nighttime...

The dark room that was only illuminated by the light of the moon. A blond hair man stood as he gazes through the window.

"Master....what is....it...?"

Then suddenly, a soothing voice came from the door as it opens and revealed to be a boy similar age to him and is wearing a mask that covers his whole face.

Though the blond haired boy didn't mind that, he gestures the masked boy to come inside.

"Sora, it seems that my relationship with my sister had gone better recently, I can't thank you enough for what you did for me?"

"As your butler, it is my duty to help you and mistress be in a good relationship."

"Ahaha. I thank you for that."

Both of them gave pleasant smiles as Daniel gave him a plate of cookies that he had with him and shared it with Sora.

"Having this good fortune couldn't be for naught if not for you Sora."

"M-master..."

Receiving warm praise from his master, Sora felt a bit lighter as he was feeling warm in his chest. His master was finally trusting him...

"Sora..."

Then, Daniel gave a serious look and face Sora with conviction in his eyes.

"I want to see your face..."

"......Understood."

Being reluctant of his master's sudden favor to look at his face, he decided that he didn't mind looking at since he fully trusted in his master's decision. 

Taking off his mask, a beautiful look covering his face as Daniel cried out in surprise. He didn't think that Sora was this beautiful as Sora's cheeks became red.

"T-this is kinda embarrassing to look at you know..."

"I-i see..."

Having seen his face and the look of him blushing, his heart began to race as the desire to hold him seems to enrapture his gaze.

"M-master...?"

Losing to that desire. Daniel slowly closes into Sora's face as he touches the delicate face of his. Tempted to ravish those looks.

"Uuuuu...."

"Shh.....shh.....let me hold them. I want to feel those beautiful cheeks of yours..."

".......yes..."

Sora was reluctant but for his master, he had to obey the orders he was given. Given much surprise to Daniel, even Sora who once lived in the slums, his face wasn't hard but was soft and squishy like jelly.

"Sora...you really are beautiful..."

"....m-master...i...ahhh..."

"I'll slowly take care of you...I'll be gentle..."

Daniel slowly caresses Sora's neck and all the way down and began to unbutton his uniform. His body wasn't fully developed yet as his muscles weren't there and giving a fragile figure that would easily break.

Sora moaned as he couldn't help but hold his mouth from the tickling sensation of Daniel's touch.

"Sora...it would be painful but it would slowly be enjoying once we continue on..."

"...m-master..."

***

"Hmm...ahhh....ngahh...."

The sounds of the bed moving back and forth, the voices of two men slowly mixed by the sounds of the wolves.

"Sora...haah...haa...you...enjoying this...? Haah....aahhh..haa...'

"....ahhh....m-master....i....haah....i..."

Two men mixing their liquids together as both of their bodies are currently filled with sweat. Daniel slowly wiped off Sora's tears as he continues to pound on him.

Daniel was a bit of hesitant on doing something impure yet his love for Sora continues to soar through the heavens.

"....master...i....i love you..."

"Sora....haah... I as well..."

Both of them held each other's hands as they continue moving their bodies, trying to match each other's pace...

"M-master...i...."

"S-sora..."

As it almost reached the climax, both of them hold each other's in a loving embrace as they both release it all.

"Ahh...."

"Ngaah..."

As the end had been reached, yet both of them held each other's hand as they both gave loving kisses and fell unconscious....

[Author: *At the End* Ugh...*Vomits* this is so disgusting. Even the mind, it feels so sickening to the core....Anyways, Happy April Fools Everyone!]

15