Chapter 8
845 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A certain Girl's View)

"Gaha!"

I quickly open my eyes and raise my body from my bed as I begin to hyperventilate from the extreme case of having my vision turning white then dark all of a sudden.

'W-wait....w-where am i...?'

All of a sudden as I woke up, my head began to ache as my memories overlap with another person's, causing me to remember what had happened.

'Ah, I actually had died and reincarnated into this wor-wait, Isn't this the Otome game I played?!'

I suddenly realize where I am right now as my memories in the past and my present have now slowly adapted to the situation right now. But before I could even realize that thought, the door slammed open as a blond hair ikemen quickly dash towards me while crying.

"My dear sweet little sister! How I worried if something were to happen to you!"

As I was a bit feeble from being weakened due to my body not adjusting to the memory of my past life awakening, I could only brace for impact as a dark shadow suddenly stood aside from me and the blond hair guy.

"....Sorry....mistress...weak right now...."

"S-sora?! Ah, how idiotic of me. I forgot that Liliana had just woken up just now."

'Liliana?! Ah!'

Now remembering completely everything, this was the world where I, the villainess, am gonna face doom. Unless I could control the person who is the main reason for the chaos in the near future...

Sora...

***

In the game I played, it would simply be a normal Otome game, Albeit if you handle the hidden capture target, Sora.

There are many ways for me, Liliana Sylfid to end up in a bad end. Be it by disownment or by being killed. But the worst outcome for me and the heroine was a certain route where the prince had publically execute me and my brother after having discovered our wrongdoings and ended up beheading.

It would have been a normal good ending until a mysterious group of black-hoodied figures led by a man, wearing a mask of the devil as he destroys the kingdom and is revealed to be the hidden capture target, Sora.

Just looking at the visual scenes depicted in the game, I almost got scared shtless due to how gory the resulted it was. It made me think 'Is this an Otome game or a horror game?!'

'B-but, Sora shouldn't be that strong since, in the game, he had a hard time-fighting Greg.'

I slowly sip my tea in calmness as I try to formulate a plan and convert Sora into a normal butler.

"Such a shame Dear Sister, you missed seeing how Sora easily toyed Lord Argus in a duel."

*Spits out drink*

"Dear Sister?! Is the drink not to your liking?!"

I suddenly choked on the drink after my hearing what Daniel had said.

What? Did Sora beat that old man? The guy whom Greg couldn't beat even on the game?

I suddenly turned towards Sora in fear.

Have I reincarnated in the wrong game perhaps?

***

After two days since I reawakened my past memories, I am currently watching Sora swinging his sword around while having a certain thought in my head.

'I wonder what Sora looks like?'

As I recall the game, there was not once a scene where we could see his face. I mean that even with Liliana's memories, I could only see a faint blur before he had worn the mask.

"I'm curious about his face would look like...."

"I as well Dear Sister...."

Without even knowing he was behind me, I quickly move away in surprise as he gives a perverted smile before looking towards Sora.

"Sora, come here for a sec."

"....?"

Sora, who stop swinging, came towards us as Daniel bluntly told him.

"Take off that mask and let us see what you look like."

"!!"

After being told like that, he suddenly became scared of him having to remove the mask. Daniel was too blunt on the matter but Sora was a bit too scared was holding onto the mask like taking his heart out. Daniel began to get angry due to Sora trying to resist his commands.

Ah, I got it.

"Sora, I would give you a slice of cake if you take off the mask and letting us see your face."

"....U-understood..."

He silently ponders for a minute before agreeing to the deal I made. It seems that the game him and the real him are the same as I thought.

After he took a deep breath, he began to untie the thread on his mask before taking the mask off to look at his face.

We were both surprised at his face and as I about to say something, Daniel had looked at him in disgust.

"Ugh...Wear your mask..."

"..........................................understood."

Having been looked at my brother in disgust, he gave a sad look before covering his face with the mask. I felt a bit disgusted as well but not at Sora, instead of towards at my brother for looking at him like that.

I took a deep breath before I gave a dazzling smile at my dearest brother.

"My dearest Little sister-"

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FCK DID YOU SAY TO HIM YOU LOSER OF A BROTHER?!"

I gave a punch with all the strength I had into my brother as I felt the strength of all the unlucky women who couldn't see Sora's face. I mean...

'If I have to choose between making a harem of those hot guys in the game or Sora, I would instantly dump all of them and take Sora as my husband.'

No wonder the Artist couldn't draw Sora's picture in the game. Since upon remembering his look, made me have drool in my mouth like a starved beast in heat.

'Ahh... I'm so jealous at the heroine right now....wait...'

Currently, I could try and train him to be the perfect husband instead of that prince that is just gonna try to break the engagement. Living a life with Sora that was trained to be so perfect that I could almost taste the future of me and him...Fufufufhahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

"Mistress....scary...."

"Same with me Sora...Same with me...."

17