Chapter 9
950 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 days later, for some reason, the mistress seems to have changed.

"Sora, please continue to stay with me."

"Sora, can I watch you train?"

"Sora.....Sora...Sora..."

To be honest, this new change of the mistress is something uncomfortable for some reason.

It's like she is staring at me like a starved beast. Honestly, I'm scared...

"Oh, brother? How about you go over there and do something useful for once."

"Why?!"

And she seems that she's treating master like how master treats people who like the mistress.

"Sora, don't you think that my sister has changed after she had seen your face?"

"....."

Currently, we are in master's room as he began to talk about the changes the mistress had been doing.

"She's been treating you with sweets and I'm being looked at like trash in these past few days. A-at this rate....ugh..."

"M-master?!"

Master began to get anxious about the mistress behavior and is currently driving him into insanity from being neglected.

"But her treating me like trash...haah...haah..."

"!!!"

But the damage on her cold attitude towards master had sparked something that shouldn't be awakened inside him. If this continues, this would not only damage the image of the young master, but it could also damage the relationship between them.

"Ah, I got it."

Looking at the outside from the window, it seems that master has an idea and looks at me with joy.

"Let's form contracts with spirits!"

***

(A certain Woman's View)

"I sense a strange disturbance in the forest..."

Frolicking through the flowerbed, it seems 3 signatures are currently approaching here. My carefree look on my face had disappeared as I had prepared to welcome these people.

"Oh, what are a rare sight to see, who has come to the forest."

Standing in front of me, three human children had approached as one of them having immense magical capacity he has.

'His magic seems unusual to have given that he is just but a small child. Yet, it feels warm and bright...'

A kid who is wearing a mask gave out a unique magical wavelength that doesn't intoxicate nor overwhelming. It gives out like having to bathe in a warm breeze of the light and at the same time shading you from the bright at the same time.

But it seems that the two companions of his having an average magical aptitude while the girl only has half of his magic yet...

'So corrupt...'

It's like she's just suppressing her dark nature yet couldn't hide that immense lust she has.

"I give respect to the beautiful spirit queen of light for bestowing us her time."

The one who had talked first was the blond-haired man, who gave off a prideful look as if he was the one who has a higher status than me. From the look of things, it seems that he is that guy's son who kept proposing to me until he had to settle for another woman.

"I listen not to the foul talk you try to satisfy my ear. Speak bluntly for the request of yours as for making it short since I have no time for nonsense."

Having been mocked, the blond-haired boy held a shocked look while giving a noble bow towards me.

"I shall make it short your highness. Please grant me and my sister a spirit for we would like to have a special bond for us siblings."

"Hmm..."

It seems that these children have come to form a contract with a spirit. I should not be a surprise since most of the people who had come here in the past have the same objective as these two. Since it wasn't big of a deal, I shall grant them what they wished.

"First is you, young boy. What kind of spirit do you wish to form a bond with?"

"My spirit should be strong and ferocious. A wolf should be one your highness."

It seems that this child wanted to impress the people around him and intimidate those who anger him.

Very well, I shall grant your wish. Fufu...

"Woof woof!"

"...."

".....pfft."

"D-don't laugh!"

Upon fulfilling his request, a small adorable dog walks toward him in a confident manner. The young girl covers her mouth as he gave me a displeased look on his face.

"Now, how about you girl?"

"...."

As I move my sight towards the girl, she began to ponder reaching a conclusion.

"You."

"Fufufu. Do you plan on making a contract with me? It seems that I have a much better candidate behind you. I think a black wolf should suit as corrupted as you."

Giving a glance at the masked person, it seems that having a contract with the guy could lead to something interesting. I could feel the natural light flowing through him even though he is covered in darkness. Yet as for the girl...

The girl gave a cold look at me before sighing and then walk towards the masked boy.

"3 chocolate cakes. Beat her up Sora."

"Understood."

Without any hesitation to her orders, he quickly dashes towards me without warning and lands a blow to my face, without any hesitation of hitting a woman in the face.

I was quickly blown to a nearby tree and felt my face swelling. I burned in anger as my beautiful looks had been ruined thanks to the boy named Sora.

"C-curse you...."

"....become mistress' spirit and I won't hurt you..."

This boy is trying to shooth me from my anger but he ruined my looks so he had to pay for the crime in ruining a woman's looks.

I conjured up a ball of light and thrown it towards him but he easily blocks it and charges towards me.

I was continuously beaten up by him and tried to defend myself yet he easily blocks them and continues to beat me up.

"Sora, I think that's enough. It seems that this woman has learned her lesson.

So, would you obey me?"

I could only contain my rage due to being afraid of getting beaten up by the boy. So, I began to form a contract with the girl. The blond hair guy seems to have used the opportunity to make a contract with the dark wolf and...

"Let's be...partners...Zero."

"Woof! Woof!"

Taking off the mask, I could see the look of the boy who seems to be happy to make a contract with the pup. I felt a great sense of disappointment from looking at not being able to form a contract with such a cute looking boy.

Even when he started to heal me after what he did, just remembering his look made me blush a bit.

"Fufu...Nice try lady but that boy is my future husband."

"Tsk. As a spirit of light, I am reluctant to be in a contract with such a corrupted being."

At the forest, three people have made a contract with different spirits as two were able to bond with their partners while there was only one who is forced to be contracted...

14