Chapter 10
784 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remembering the time where I made strong magic which impressed Master, there was a magic that I wanted him to show but it was still incomplete...

'Shadow Clone'

It was listed among the books I had read in the library but wasn't able to perfect it due to having no practice in magic control.

Master said that my magic at that time was impressive but it feels vexing since all I did was putting all of my mana on it to just summon it. If I have control of my mana, I could even show something wonderful like turning the fire dragon into a water goddess or something...

I even told Lord Duncan about him teaching me magic control but he told me that I should learn it once I'm older with tears in his eyes.

Wait, didn't he said that he was taught magic control when he was younger than me at that time?

"Anyways... I think this time, I'll be able to succeed in casting 'Shadow Clone Summon'..."

Gathering all the mana in my palm, the magic circle gathers in front of me. I then start to chant the spell.

"Receiving an exchange of mana to cast life upon my shadow, bring forth a part of me to life and serve my hand.[Shadow Clone Summon]!"

At that moment, I feel like a part of me was stripped off from my shadow and started to form. The shadow part of me started to grow into a humanoid shape as if my shadow had come to life. Once formed, it looks like me but the difference is having a white mask but without any design on it. Apart from that, there wasn't any difference between me and the clone I made.

"Hmn...how about the combat capabilities..."

Then, I ordered the clone to spar with me as we clashed blows.

'The difference is that he's only a bit stronger than me in my sealed state which is fine and as for magic capabilities....'

There, it seems that once we switched to magic, I notice that my clone has a better magic control than me which made me surprised at that moment.

It seems that my clone has a much better magic control than me, has the strength of me being stronger in my limited state and could act on its own. I don't know much of its capabilities but maybe I should try to do more test just in case...

******

A week has passed and I asked master to look at the results of my magic. It also seems that Lord Duncan and Sir Albert were curious about it as well since they followed behind us at the backyard of the mansion.

""....................""

"Hoho....as expected of my butler..."

Master was impressed while the two men behind us gave out aspirate breaths like they were shocked out of their minds. I told them that I've been perfecting this magic on the time master told me to create cool magic to show him with.

"Can only do this....lack mana control....needs improvement...."

I gave out a dejected outlook due to disappointing master of showing him this imperfect magic on him.

"...a...a...near clone of him...."

"...this would revolutionize the kingdom..."

The two who were quite glued to my clone tried to mutter something important but I was giving deep regret that I couldn't hear what they said. I was just looking down on the ground as master gave me an excited look.

"Don't be depressed Sora! This magic of yours is still amazing. But I just wanna know what else does it do?"

Seeing that master was a bit excited like a boy who was given a gift. I decided that master wasn't disappointed and gave him an explanation of how he works.

"Hmn...better magic control than me....half of my strength..relay information...long distances....and is smarter than me!"

"I see! It seems that this clone of yours could be quite useful."

******

(Daniel' View)

'Sora continues to amaze me yet again...'

Just by looking at the clone version of him, Sora has done something impossible yet again. I couldn't believe I had found such a talented person like him. Just listening to that it does gives me quite amazed at how blooming of a genius Sora is. But as I try to find out more of its usefulness, Sora gave me a shocking revelation.

"He sometimes speaks weird....something like.....' Killing the king and make master the ruler of the kingdom' and 'betraying master and rule the world'...still needs improvements...."

"""............."'"

..............

.........

........what.....?

Wait, is it just me but...

As I gave out a surprised look due to the unexpected words Sora had said, I turned towards the clone as he slowly took out his mask and gave an evil smirk at us...

..........

I think that his clone is sentient...

I also turned towards Fred and Albert and gave out the same look like me when they heard what he said. Even though they had seen a bit of his face, they were still shocked at the explanation Sora gave.

Then, the clone came towards us as he stood in front of Albert.

"I am honored to meet you, sir. I hope we would get along well."

[We should get along well if you want your 'secret' to be told in front of the madam...]

"!!"

I could hear him giving a formal greeting to Albert yet it seems that Albert became distressed at him as sweat began to fall on his face.

Then, the clone went toward Fred as he did the same yet gave the same reaction as Albert, but more scared than surprised.

And as he approached me, he gave a servant bow at me as he greeted me.

"I am 'Aros'. I wish to serve you to the best I can."

'...oh...i think I was just a bit paranoid for a second-'

[I would also be the one to inform you to stop having sexual fantasies with your actual sibling you disgusting pervert.]

Giving a severe blow to my mind, I just stared at him with a shocked look as he gave me disgusted look at me under his mask though I could notice that due to his look towards me.

Sora, who seems to be clueless of our reactions, was proud that his magic would be useful for us. But...

(((I think he should just let this magic sealed...)))

15