Chapter 11
832 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently, I'm being held by this mysterious woman who assumes she was my mother.

"My sweet little baby boy...."

***

Going back for a bit...

Madam Sofia asks us, servants, to prepare the garden. It seems that the royal highness plans on visiting us for her usual chat with the Madam.

As I am borrowed by the Madam(due to being impress of me besting Alfred in cooking) and wanted me to bake sweets for her and her royal highness.

'T-to be tasked with making sweets for her royal highness, i-i should make an impression out of her for the sake of Master's reputation!'

The chefs and servants taught me the basics in baking(since I was only taught by Alfred to cook not bake), I had to quickly learn before the royal highness arrives.

I taste-tested the trial cookies to see if it was done correctly.

'A bit too sweet and doesn't deliver the scent of the fruit. It's a failure.'

Finally, when the queen arrived, I had finished baking the cookies I made as I told the nearby maid to deliver the finished products I made. I then began to work on the 'special' cake for the sake of making an impression of the queen.

"Great news Sora! It seems that the queen likes the cookies you bake!"

"....i-i see..."

Seeing the deep sigh I gave, the maid continues to watch me as I worked on finishing the cake.

Once it's done, I told the maid to deliver it to the Madams as I sit on a chair and began to vigorously shake in fear.

Would I fail in impressing Her royal highness? Did I add too much cream? Did I mess up in measuring the sugar?

Those thoughts keep appearing as Mistress had entered the kitchen.

"S-sora! Is her royal highness..."

"In garden....with Madam...."

I began to straighten my back and bow to her but the maid quickly rushed in.

"S-sora! She loves the cake! And she wants to see you as a token of gratitude for delivering the best cake she had eaten!"

When she said that, I felt relieved and at the same time relaxed since I gave a good impression out of her. I then head out but it seems that the Mistress was following suit.

"I wonder if a mother would recognize her son without seeing his face..."

"....?"

***

At the garden, I was greeted by the madam and a Beautiful and mature woman that seems to be youthful despite her age. I have a proper bow to greet them as the mistress follows suit.

"I'm honored....in presence of the royal....highness..."

"I greet Her Highness in our humble home."

"My my... Such a sweet young and elegant maiden you have Sofia."

"It's wonderful to have such a charming child to have. I'm glad that you think so Aurora."

Having received compliments from the Madams, the mistress looks pleased with herself as her royal highness begins to inspect me.

"This boy?"

"It seems that my son had found a capable butler that made an impression of not only our butler but also that muscle-headed commander of the royal knight's division."

"My my..."

Having been praised by the madam, I became quite happy with the accomplishments I had done as the queen gave a bow towards me.

"Not only that but you also delivered the best cake I had eaten for a long time. Your master must be proud of you."

"T-tt-thank.....you...."

When the queen had said that, it was the best compliment I could have received after being as a butler to this household.

The queen wasn't weird out by me wearing a devil's mask on my face as it seems that the Madam had told my background to her. I was fine at showing my face but I was a bit scared of showing my face due to a trauma I have at the slums. So I was kinda glad that she didn't ask about it.

As I had to stand up, the mistress had lost her posture due to her legs getting tangled by the grass around her as she beings to fall. I quickly rush in to catch her but she had accidentally hold my mask as she had taken it off.

But it didn't matter since the mistress' safety was a priority.

".....A-are you okay Mistress?"

"Um...ah! N-no it's fine! I'm fine Sora. But your mask..."

"Ah.....!"

Due to my mask being off, I began to panic as I tried to find the mask while covering my face with my hands. When I found it on the ground, I heard a weak and feeble voice from behind me.

".....Raz....iel...?"

I quickly began to tie it back on but a sudden pressure of being hugged make me lose my mask yet again. Which is then followed with a crying sound of a woman hugging me.

"...my child....how I missed you so much...."

"???"

Everything was silent except for a woman crying. I was too surprised at her royal highness suddenly hugging me. The madam was shocked while the mistress began to sweat profusely.

"Oh my...."

"Oh, no...i derailed the plot...."

It seems that I'm in a weird position right now...

***

Raziel Von Wilheim.

A child who was found missing one day and cause pain in the queen's heart in which she couldn't protect her child that day.

It seems I'm that child...

"My poor, innocent child whom I long been separated by all these years..."

I'm currently being held by the queen as she was continuously hugging and patting my head which I'm too confused on about this situation.

I can't say for certain that I'm her child but it seems that the queen said that a mother would always know who her child was.

"It seems that not only my son had found an amazing butler, it also turns out that this boy is your child."

"Yes. I was stricken with grief after my child was stolen by some assassins, who sneak in and tried to kill my husband. But they used my child as a hostage and hid him away from us. I would never expect that I would find my child in this place as your son's personal butler."

Taking a sip of tea from the table, she gave a sad smile yet after cuddling me, her frown disappeared and was replaced with a lovely smile.

"I'm now truly blessed that I could return back to the castle with my child with me."

"!!"

On her words, I was now truly as shocked when she said that she would be taking me away from here...

14