Story Logs 1
983 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello! This isn't a story but a simple review for the story you've been reading. This place is mostly about me talking about this novel and how I plan on moving forward with the story in the future.

So anyway, this novel is shared with Wattpad and Scribblehub the difference would be that Wattpad isn't given a release schedule which once i finished writing a chapter, i would instantly release it while as on Scribblehub, I would release it on Every Saturday(Philippine time) but no set time schedule. If by chance i don't release a schedule, either i didn't have time to write a chapter or was busy at the time.

Now that the schedule talk is finished, i would then start talking about the word count and how i write my story.

Okay. On the first 11 chapters, you will notice that word count is always on either 1k plus or more. Thats because i usually try to measure the word limit to what progress i could write and i just writing it that way.

The plot is moving too fast? Thats because i'm the type that solely focuses on the plot rather than dumping you with info which you may forget later on. And my writing style is kinda different since its more of a storytelling rather than reading a novel so i apologize. I'm not really good at writing novels and contemplating too much on the story and writing that it may ended up this way(plus, i'm formal when it comes to making sentences that i can't break my writing style).

English can be quite tricky and i lack social skills that my characters feel hollow than comparing them to 2D characters. But i want you guys to know that i want to write novels to try to have fun creating the world i made.

But keep in mind that when i started writing novels, people didn't understand what was i writing about. The plotholes are too wide and the chapters are too short. I guess this would be a major progress rather than making too much plotholes.

If there are any questions about it, please comment down below and i'll do my best to answer them.

And as for how this novel would progress, since i have a short attention span, i'll probally finish this novel in after 3-4 arcs and probally work on my other novels. This was only if its unpopular or not.

Also, i'll probally take a break and left with the latest chapter and work on with the other novel 'Reteach Common sense' which starts off with a new char but mostly focuses on character interactions and building them into giving life to them or something(probally make a character plot) and it also features a new character which may or may not fix the problems on the first arc.

Anyways, please treat me well and i hope you have a good day!

9