14: Penetrating Sylvia
16.1k 30 219
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were near the docks when Sylvia approached us. At this hour it was quite empty. 

"So, what did you wanted to talk about? Are you here to see us off?"

"No. This is you, right?"

She pulled out some sort of flyer. But when I took a closer look it was actually a wanted poster with my face on it. Wanted, dead or alive. Fuck. It's still weird. News shouldn't have traveled that fast. 

"So what if I am? It's like I told you. I have no more business in this town so you don't need to worry about that."

"It's not that. I'm afraid in that case… I will have to place you under arrest!"

"Hou? I thought the proud knights of Lyndwurm don't involve themselves with stuff like that."

"Normally that is the case. But this is a direct order from the duke and count. I can't ignore it."

"Why?"

"Excuse me?"

"Why can't you ignore it? We've got to know each other a bit. Can't you turn the other way?"

"I… I can't…"

"Hmph. Very well then."

"You'll come quietly?"

"Not quite. The poster says dead or alive, right?"

"What are you…??"

It was time to shed this body. My eyes and the inside of my mouth became crimson red and shined brightly. On my back a red cut appeared from my but all the way to the neck. And just like a butterfly that hatches from a cocoon, I emerged in my full demon body. Needless to say, the human girl fell on the ground like a puppet that got it's strings cut.

"What… am I seeing?"

Sylvia was still stumped while I was doing some light stretching. Nelia on the other hand immediately kneeled and lowered her head.

"I originally planned to keep this a secret. But because of the circumstances I changed my mind."

"That appearance… those horns… it can't be… are you… are you…"

"Let me make a proper introduction. I am the former Warlord, Yurishia Bahamut!"

Sylvia immediately drew her sword and charged at me. She made a powerful vertical slash. However I easily catch her sword with just one hand and stop the blade.

"You fiend! You tricked me all along!"

"Tricked? That's a rude thing to say. Cause from my point of view we have no issue."

I push Sylvia back. Although I only gave her a light nodge she leaped back quite the distance.

"Listen, your orders are to bring back the woman on the poster. Well she's all yours. I have no further use for her. So how about we stop this?"

"As if! You are evil itself! 

"Heh, you continue to preach about good and evil. But your self righteous act is shallow."

"Silence. You brought suffering to so many humans. Why do you Mazoku do that to begin with?"

"Shut your mouth. Don't even dare associate me with those scums. Someone like you can't possibly understand what's in my heart."

"This is my last warning. Will you come quietly?"

"What fool would retreat from a battle that can easily be won?"

Besides, this just gave me the perfect idea. Since I need more slaves anyway, I'll add you to my collection. I've taken a liking into this stubborn red headed girl. 

She quickly charged at me once more. But my reflexes are far superior. 

"Look into my eyes!"

My Ruin Eyes have a mind control ability. But someone like her can't be brainwashed that easily. However, I can still issue basic orders. This will make you… mine!

"Accept it! My [Subordination Magic]!"

Involuntarily, because of my suggestion her body reacted for a second and when I created the magical contract she reached for it. In the next moment she fell on her knees.

"This… can't be…"

Combining Mind Control and Slave Master is a very powerful maneuver. Of course, something like this never worked on the Hero because he had an absurd amount of holy magic. This girl on the other hand, is conflicted and also harvests a dark side which made it possible to issue a command.

"Commander Sylvia, with this, you will become my loyal slave!"

------

Even I did not imagine this. She was affected by my magic, yet she retained her self-awareness. Normally the body can be deprived of any will or personality. They would act like an empty doll. In Nelia’s case I left her personality because she’s more useful to me like this. Sylvia must probably still have a small magic resistance skill. 

But, be that as it may, she still obeys my every word. The fact that I told her to come quietly aboard the ship and she followed my instructions to the letter proves it. I took her into the captains’ room because it had a bed in it. 

“Why did you take your clothes off? And why did you tell me to also do it?”

I let out a mischievous smile. I placed my hand on my crotch and in the next moment…

“A… A… P-Penis!?”

“Aha♪ My penis is amazingly big isn’t it? The truth is, I don’t have one, I make this grow by magic.”

Tell me, have you ever kissed before?”

“U,uu……I, I have not.”

Because of the spell I have on her, she could only answer in full honesty when I asked her a direct question.

“Is that so? In that case Sylvia your first kiss will be, let met think….Dedicated to my dick!”

“Eh, No, No way!? iya, I don’t want to…..nnnn…”

Moving in accordance to my will, her cute pink lips moved closer and closer and touched the tip of my cock. It was warm, yet a little wet.

It made me so exhilarated that I could ejaculate just from this feeling alone. All those years spent without masturbating…

“U,uuu…….A, a weird taste…….! It’s also smelly……!”

At this point I would normally ask her to give me a blowjob, but I can’t endure much longer.

“Now then…… Here is my Order! Sylvia insert my penis into your own vagina by yourself!”

“No……..NOooooooooo!!! This isn’t… natural…” 

She slided her waist downwards and tightly gripped my penis.

Her vagina was still very tight and it could barely slide down my cock. But still…

“It……..It hurts, it hurts……!”

“Hahaha! Sylvia’s virginity. Your purity wasn’t taken by some lame man. I was the one who took it! It was me! Hahahahahah!!(1)”

My head became numb as I was overwhelmed with a sense of great accomplishment in my subjugation of Sylvia.

With a popping sound I invaded through her virgin membrane and my cock penetrates the interior of her pussy.

It’s time for me to take the initiative.

“Nfuu… Sudden…”

“ Suddenly~ Suddenly~. Now, I’ll move my waist~! Aahn, it feels good!”

“A-au, what size…Inside my stomach… Stop this…”

“Your genitals, are so tight! I’m already going to cum.”

I held Sylvia’s waist, then kept piercing her over and over again.

“Don’t Don’t Don’t Don’t~! Yurishia, you’re breaking me theeeeeeere!”

“Then jus…nu, break! I’ll fix you up after.”

“Aaaaaa! Stoooop! Stoooop thiiiiis!”

“O, shit. I’m about to cum…!”

 (S-she’s letting it out? Inside?)

“Uu!!”

“Kuhiiii…! I-It’s coming in…!”

“A-aaah…! It feels so good! Creampie is the best!”

At first it seemed that I wanted to pull my dick put, but in the next moment I pushed it back in.

“”It, it’s a lie……It’s not over after we have already done it once!? Uoo!”

Her body bent backwards so I used my arms to support her. I couldn’t help but also start sucking on her breasts.

“This pussy…is so narrow… even after coming once it’s still so tight *slurp*… and refuses to let go of my cock. It’s like it was born to take my dick!”

I start pumping again. I moved my waist strongly penetrating her stomach.

“It feels good, doesn’t it?”

” Ogu,egu,oooo! A-amazhing! I…m being excavated! An, ngu, o, o, oo, ooooo…!”

“Tell me how are you feeling right now.”

“Oooo! I hate… you… but… Thiiiis… is soo amazing. I’m going crazy. It hurt at first but it’s too good! Niiii~”

“When you tighten that much…I’m… I can’t endure it any longer…nn~aah~ I’m about to cum”

“Cum?! Again inside? aaah! i-inside me!”

“Creampie Creampie~♪ Ah, I can’t hold it…It’s cummーiiing!”

*Byukubyukubyuku* 

“Ah, it feels good. As expected, girls are the best.”

“Haahaa…I got violated by a girl…”

“I can still go on.”

“T-third time already!? Please… let me rest…”

I can feel sweat flowing from her body. I pushed my dick deeper inside, and opened her uterus.

“Ah, kuh…! T-That…That might be bad…! …my uterus is being torn apart…nnn Haa! I can feel iit!”

Her reaction changed a little. She seem to change every time I pierce her and when I ejaculate.

“I’ll cum just like this!”

“W-wait! Not right now! Not when you’re grinding so deep…!”

“Don’t care…”

*Splurt**Splurt**Splurt*

“Kuhiiii…!?”

She raised a scream, then Sylvia lost power and fell down in place. But, I don’t care about that.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy and inserted it her ass, and attacked her from the back.

“Wa-ah! dwont, dwont! Seriousle sthop! That place isn’t… Hiii~”

“Every part of a woman’s body can be used for pleasure. I’m teaching you this, so make sure you grind it in your head!”

“Yaan~! I don’t want… that kind of order… but…”

For me who doesn’t have a sense of justice at this point, I really don’t care about how indecent this looks. The amount of hentai I read back on earth… the positions and possibilities… I will do whatever I want. Her lewd face becomes more twisted which it thrust.

“Waist, Stop…! Stop it! please!”

“Fourth Time, Cumming! I’m cumming…! Become my woman!!”

“Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?”

*spuuuuuuuuuuuurt*

“ーOooooooooooo!!”

She shouted like a wild beast.

I, who finished ejaculating pulled out my dick from her butt. After this last push she fainted. Maybe I was too rough, but I couldn’t help it. What to do now? I guess I’ll let her rest. After you wake up my sweet, you will beg to be by my side. Our departure can wait, fufufu!

(1) - KONO DIO DA!

Sorry. Couldn't help myself there. I had to do it

219