19: Ushmugal Island
8.7k 18 217
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ushmugal island. A small island covered by a luxurious forest. It was larger than Titania Prison Island, and the forest made it a perfect hiding place for the slave black market. We left our ship near the shore and started to explore.

"Nelia, are you sure we'll find someone here? I don't want to sit around waiting for some dealer to park his ship here."

"Normally there should always be someone here. We just need some patience, my lady."

It wasn't too long however before we heard a scream.

"Aaaa!"

"What?"

"Well at least we know there is someone here."

"Aneue should we rush?"

"No. It's not our business to begin with. Let's continue casually."

"Understood."

We continued our casual stroll until we reached an open space.

"Ah! Ladies, welcome, welcome!"

A funny looking dwarf gretted us. He had a long funny brown mustache and was wearing a red tailcoat and a silk top hat. 

"Are you ladies in search for a slave?"

"We heard some screaming coming from here."

"Ah, no need to worry. One of our slaves hasn't been 'broken' yet and tried to escape, but everything is under control."

"Speaking of slaves we could use one."

"Then you came to the right place. However your timing is a bit bad, as most of my merchandise was already purchased and needs to be shipped soon. But please come, in. Take a look around at least."

The dwarf pointed to a rather large circus tent. Apparently that tent had rooms… if you can call them that. Zones separated by curtains would be more correct.

The inside was dimly lit and the smell was really bad. They really see these slaves like livestock. Numerous cages were displayed with demi-humans. Half human, half beast. Since these demi-humans are thought to be closely related to monsters, everyone other than their own race treats them as slaves.

As I look through the cages, each one had the collar Nelia mentioned. But these things… won't do. It's like their spirit is completely shattered. Most of these will be useless in combat. What to do?

"Aaaa!"

Another scream came out from one of the curtains. And soon after another dwarf came out. He was supporting his right arm with his left.

"Grrr… can't you see I'm with a customer?"

"Ah, sorry boss, but the bitch broke my arm."

"God damnit! Can't you do anything right? First she tries escaping and now this? When will that good for nothing slave learn her place?"

Hou!? This is turning into quite the interesting development. If there's someone here with some fighting spirit left, then it might be worth looking into. I made my way to the curtain the dwarf came out of.

"Ah, wait miss, that is…"

But I didn't listen to the dwarf and went in anyway. And what I saw was quite peculiar.

"The fuck you looking at!"

Eh? I wasn't expecting a reaction like that.

"Pipe down you bitch! When are you gonna learn that you are nothing more than cattle?"

The dwarf snapped his fingers and the collar around the slaves neck sent an electrical current across her body.

"AAA!!"

"I'm sorry you had to see something like this."

In fact, the girl in the cage is quite interesting. A minotaur demi-human. A naked woman sat in that cage. She had a distinctive tanned skin and beautiful long pale pink hair tied in a ponytail. A pair of long and thick horns were coming out of her head, like a bull's and she had cow like ears. Her yellow eyes shined brightly in the this dimly lit place. She has a mature, voluptuous figure accented by a pair of large breasts. She is very also very muscular, with no excessive body fat and strong muscle arms. Her body is firm and tigh but it retains its feminine traits. Her bubble butt looks nice and juicy. And instead of having fingers on her toes, her feet ended with a pair of hoves.

I can see why people refer to them as cattle. This species is the closest thing you'll find to a cowgirl. Now I know when you say cowgirl you're expecting to find a beautiful babe with a cow-print bikini swimsuit, but that's not the case. This is the closest thing you'll get in this world. Male minotaurs also have the face of a bull, while the females are more human like. And they are probably one of the strongest species of demi-humans out there.

All this aside, this girl had her hands heavily chained to the bottom of the cage. I guess that proves just how much force she has. Demi-humans aren't that good at magic. That doesn't mean they can't use it, but they are better at physical combat. And judging by her spirit, she's got lots of fight in her. Fufu. And honestly I really want to taste that body of hers.

"Hey, shorty, how much for this one?"

"Eh!? You're actually serious?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

"Pardon me. Unfortunately this one has already been promised to someone. The client even paid in advance the full 50 lila. But if you ask me a troublemaker like her is barely even worth 5 lila."

"I'll pay you double."

"Wha… *cough*... ehm, miss… please understand it's not an issue of money. This one was requested by lord Volmund himself and…"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"

I violently grabbed the dwarf by his collar when I heard that name.

"Eh… I said this one has been purchased by lord Volmund. As a Mazoku I am sure you have heard of him. Lord Volmund will probably use this woman as a meat slave and slowly drink her blood little by little each day."

"The fuck I'm going to accept that!"

"Shut your mouth already you bitch. Learn your place already. You're not a person with rights, you're a property!"

Once again he snapped his fingers unleashing electricity onto the girl.

Volmund. A vampire. One of my former companions. Just the thought of his name makes me so irritated. If Nelia and Sylvia wouldn't have tugged on my cape and whispered me to calm down I probably would have killed the dwarf. But now that I know he wants this girl… the more reason to not let him have it. Eventually dwarves value money above anything else.

"Listen, I'll pay you 3 times as much!"

"3… 3 times!?"

"Surely for that amount you can more than compensate for one slave."

"Erm… normally I wouldn't do something like that… you really will pay me 150 lila?"

I gestured to Sylvia, and she placed a small bag on a barrel with exactly 150 lila. The dwarf audibly gulped when he saw the shiny coins.

"A… alright then! You've got yourself a deal, miss. Although frankly I don't see why you want such a pain in the ass. Let's handle the paperwork, shall we?"

Excellent. Things are going my way. I wish only I could see Volmund's face. He always had a short temper, kek.

217