20: How to tame your minotaur
10.5k 23 234
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, what's her name?"

"Stuff like names are removed the moment they are enslaved. You can call her whatever you want."

"Like hell you can! My name is… Gaaah!!"

This time the collar didn't release electricity, but instead it slightly shrunk and started choking her. I bet this is painful. Guess it won't allow her to use any name than the one given by her master.

"Now, miss, with this, the slave is officially yours. All you need to do is to pour a drop of blood on the crystal on her collar, and the collar will obey your commands."

As instructed, I slightly bit the tip of my finger and put a drop on the collar. She tried resisting, but since she was restrained she couldn't do much. And thus, my business here is concluded. Now let's see if we can tame her.

------

We took the girl away from the tent location. Dragging the cage was easy enough. When he had enough distance it was time to have a chat with this girl. Let's have a little fun with her.

"Well then…"

"What're you looking at!? If you plan to make me work on a farm or pull a carriage or shit, forget it cause… AAAA!!"

She got shocked again. For starters I made some clothes appear out of my storage. Seeing her naked is dangerous on so many levels. And I also let her out of the cage. She's rather tall now that I look at her. For reference, not counting my horns, I'm 170cm tall, but this girl is a whopping 210cm, give or take. 

"So what the hell you plan on doing with me? Don't think I'll be grateful just cause you gave me some clothes."

This bitch really needs to learn her place now. Those are more than simply clothes. The fabric is made for battle. But I won't tell her that yet. I know how to settle this.

"How about you and me make a deal? You're pretty strong, aren't you?"

"Sure am. What kind of deal?"

There is one fact about demi-humans. They value strength more than anything else. And they always keep their word if they make a promise. No matter what. So I can use that to my advantage.

"Listen, why don't you show me how strong you are? If you manage to land a single punch on me, I'll remove that collar and you're free to go."

"Wha… for real? You're really gonna set me free?"

"Yup. I won't use any magic at all and these 2 won't interfere either. However if I win, I want you to accept a little spell of mine."

"And you'll keep your word?"

"Naturally. And I expect you do the same."

"Fine by me, lady!"

"Then come at me with everything you got."

"HAAAA!"

She charged straight at me. The ground beneath her feat formed small craters from the force she properled herelf with. And she threw a powerful punch at me. Needless to say I stopped it with one hand only. However the shockwave generated from that was quite powerful. And I am impressed. Her blow is incredibly powerful for a demi-human. 

"I'm not done!"

She twisted her body, lifted her leg in the air and sent it falling towards me. I adjusted my position and dodge out of its way. The impact was indeed tremendous. I haven't seen strength of this level for quite some time. She reminds me a little of my former physical teacher. She must be some sort of warrior. 

"Gotcha!"

She came from my right side and threw another powerful kick. I block it with my right arm, but it still sent me flying. Even so I took no damage and as long as she doesn't get a hit in, it's okay.

"There's more!"

With great speed she closed the gap between us once more. A barrage of kicks was sent flying at me. The speed of her leg power made several afterimages appear. Yet, if it's only speed of this level… I easily dodged them all.

"Stand still for a second!"

"Don't want to."

She spinned around and threw an interesting combo. Her right fist was aiming at my face and her left knee was heading for my stomach. A normal person would instinctively guard his face and wouldn't see the leg attack. But I'm not normal. I catch both her strikes in my palms.

"What!? You stopped that?"

"I'm beginning to get curious of you missy. That's the Dark Tiger Fist martial art, isn't it?"

"Huh? You know about it?"

Of course I know of it. The Hero Guilford also used that martial art so had I to be prepared to counter it.

"Then I'm coming seriously this time!"

Like a ballerina she spinned around and created a gust of wind. 

"Secret Art - Flying Tiger Claw!"

By spinning her body the speed of her punches rapidly increased. She was sending blow after in a circular manner. I managed to keep up and block them, but if she gains more speed I might be in trouble. So I crouched down and wanted to sweep her leg.

"I was expecting that!"

She jumped into the air and avoided my attack. 

"This will end it. Secret Art - Rising Crushing Fist!"

Wind wrapped around her arm and her muscles tensed further. This isn't good. The moment she made contact the ground shook and dust was sent everywhere. The impact was on the level of a magic attack and a crater was formed in the ground.

"How do you like that?"

The minotaur girl was pretty confident. And I must admit that was quite a powerful blow, however… when the dust cleared…

"What!?"

I was still standing and caught her fist with both my hands.

"I must admit that was good. If I didn't use both my hands, that would have definitely connected. But playtime is over. You still have much to learn."

I placed my hand on her stomach.

"Secret Art - Vibrating Palm"

I only flinched my hand a little, but a powerful impact assaulted the girl.

"Guaaah!"

She feel to her knees.

"What the… what was… I can't…"

"Don't bother. That attack is meant to target your internal organs. Move too much and you'll die."

It was my win. I walked to her and healed her wound. I must say, she turned out to be quite a premium catch. And Volmund just wanted to squeeze her blood? I'd rather squeeze her boobs for milk! Female minotaurs are know for having periods of heavy lactation. But back on topic.

"Tsk… you beat me fair and square. So I'll keep my word. What fucking magic you want me to accept?"

My Subordination Magic of course fufu. It's much more convenient than that collar. So I extended my hand and created the magic. The master-slave contract appeared in the form of a small red energy ball. The same way I made Sylvia mine. First I'll make your body submit, then I'll slowly use mind control to brainwash you into obedience.

"Just extended your hand and touch the ball."

"Fine."

Ignorance is bliss. She has no idea what I got planned for her, fufu!

234