21: Impregnating a cow girl
13.3k 16 202
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I removed the collar from her neck. Now that she's under my control I don't need this. Nevertheless I placed it in my storage just in case. She made a dumb expression. She lost, so why did I remove the collar? That's probably what she was thinking. Hehe. Let's have some fun now.

"Let's see, from now on your name will be… Bessie!"

"The hell it will! I'm not some fucking cow. I'm a proud minotaur and my name is… Bessie. Eh!? What the fuck!? That's not my name. My name is Bessie! Grrr… what the hell did you do to me!?"

"You don't get it do you? I'm in control of your body now. That little spell you accepted was a master-slave contract. I own you now. Do you want more proof? Say "I'm a dumb bitch"."

"I'm a dumb bitch. Wha… no way… I actually said it. Stop this at once!"

"It seems like you still need to learn who's in charge. Let's go back to the ship for now. I know exactly how to deal with you. We're going to have sex!"

"What!? You fucking realize we're both girls, right?"

"That won't be an issue. Trust me you'll love it. Now come along. Also, until I permit it, you aren't allowed to swear like that again."

"Eh… my body is moving on its own? This can't be happening. F… F….. Duck! No… I can't even say it properly? I'll say it!! You can't control me… DUCK(1)! Darn it!!"

Fufu. It's quite funny to see her struggle like that. But it's pointless. Soon enough, your mind will also be mine.

------

“Fuu, I’ll make you my woman…no, I’m not interested in women who talk that ugly. I’ll make you my sex slave, I’ll change your character.”

“D-don’t joke with me…! You! Do you understand what you’re doing?”

I grabbed Bessie’s chest. The chest was so huge that it was overflowing between my fingers, it was quite soft.

“A,hn…!”

Her body trembled a little when I touched her chest. This reaction…could it be that she has no experience?

I licked my lips and moved my hand on Bessie’s lower body.

I moved her legs by force and opened her crotch.

“Kuh…! You monster…!”

“Any part of the woman body can be used as a sex toy. For example, my hand.”

I inserted my fingers into her pussy and started moving. I crawled my finger on her, pushing her clit caused it to turn erect.

“It feels good isn’t it?”

“HaahHaah, Don’t….I’m going crazy.”

I pinched her clitoris.

“Aaaa!”

Bessie bent backwards and closed her legs tightly. But I didn’t stop there. I stimulated the clitoris which is as hard as her nipples.

I peeled the skin well and played played using my fingers.

“Haun~! Don’t peel it!”

“I don’t know about that. I know what I want and I will do what I want.”

I moved my finger up and down quickly, playing her clitoris rhythmically. When I did, Bessie rejoiced intensely while raising her buttocks. The strong willed minotaur looks like she’s frustrated. Seeing that face, it would be impossible for me to endure.

“I’ll put my finger in. I’m going deep now.”

I put my finger in Bessie’s honey-pot. Her insides are so wet it’s practically flooding.

“Haa, Kuu, Haaaaaaa! M-my voice…..leaks out!”

“Let me hear more of your voice.”

“No~, I-It’s embarrassing.”

“You’re a pervert so what are you saying?”

As I stir her up nectar is flowing out making a [kuchikuchi] sound.

Pushing it in and out, poking it many times and applying vibration.

“Ahn~, Kuu, Aaahh! It’s too good! What an amazing use of finger. “

“Is that so?”

“Nooooo~! Stop! Don’t stir it that muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!”

“It’s simple.”

Bessie extended her jaw facing towards the ceiling, I felt her drooling.

“Aaaaaaah! I’m…I’m turning crazy! I’m turning crazy~!”

“Are you gonna cum with just a finger?”

“Cumming! I’m cumming so stop! N, faaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! C-cumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!”

*twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch*!

“Well, I’m glad you liked that. Cause it’s time for the main act.”

With my magic I once again made my penis appear.

“No way! How can you have one of those!?”

“Here’s my next order. Go in heat!”

The moment I said that her whole body trembled. I have complete control over her body.

I sat astride her upper body and sandwiched my dick in her big breasts.

“S-sto…nu!”

“Kukuku, you’re nipples are already erect. It’s shame your not in your lactation period. Sadly I can’t control that. Some milk would have been nice.”

“T-that’s not tr…”

“I’ll sandwich my thing in this huge breasts.”

I opened her two big nukes, then sandwiched it.

I pushed her knockers left-right and center, and readied it for lie-down paizuri.

“Ah, Ah, Aah, aaaah! M-my breasts…My breasts are being wrecked.”

“Nice tits. They are so soft and get along nicely with my thing.”

I bring both nipples close then made them rub each other.

Bessie’s breathing turned rough, and her nipples got further erect.

“Kuhii!? M-my nipples…Don’t torment my nipleeeeeeees!”

“This should be fine right? Now, open your mouth.”

I moved my hips back and forth then widen the width.

Then, I put my dick on Bessie’s lips.

“N-no…! Something like that inside my mouth…!”

“You’re a big girl so you can take it.”

I issued an order so she opended her mouth wide.

I thrust my dick inside her mouth vigorously.

“Nbubu!?”

As expected she was surprised with it, however, I didn’t stop my lie-down paizuri.

Unable to speak any longer, Bessie’s tears start to flow.

“I will let it out soon. It’s your reward…!"

“nbu!?”

She shakes her head, desperately trying to say she hates it.

However, it was all in vain. She couldn’t defy me.

“I’m cumming…!”

I ejaculated inside Bessie’s mouth forcefully. Her cheeks swelled in a flash. Thankfully enough she drank fast enough not to choke.

“Haa, haah…! I-I’m dying!”

When I pulled out my penis, Bessie was in a half fainted state. But I wasn’t done yet. It’s time to let it in.

“A-A-A-A! I-It hurts! It hurts!”

“…You’re a virgin as expected”

“D-dammit…! I-I’m doing it with a woman…My inside-a woman!"

“Would it be better if it’s a man?”

I said that while shrugging my sholders.

“I’ll put it in deeper…Goodbye virginity.”

“nnnuuuuu! A-a-a-aaaaaaaaaaaa!”

The dick of the same size that entered her mouth drove in. Bessie felt her feet rising.

I grabbed her ass, then started the piston.

“Nu, ha! W-wait! Waiiiit! naaaaaaa! Stop! Stooooooop!”

“Remember the pleasure of sex well. You will become my woman.”

As I repeat my pumping, Bessie’s breasts shook intensely.

I, who’s unable to ignore the appeal, bit her nipples.

“N-nipples!? You’re biting my nipples!”

“Isn’t that fine? Pain and pleasure goes together well.”

“Aaaaah! D-daaaamn! I don’t even want to feel it…I don’t even want to feel it! But why…”

“Does it feel good?”

“I-I won’t admit it…I don’t want to… but it feels good!!”

I further accelerated my movement, and pushed against her cervix’s entrance.

*PachuPachu*, wet sounds echoed, and her love nectar overflows even more.

"Aaaah! Stop this! Stop thiiiiiiii! If you continue to strike like that…I- Iiiiiiiiii! I’m turning strange! I’m going crazy! Aah, Aah, Aah, Aah, Aaaaah!”

“Then Cum!”

“Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, AAAAH! ーuu?!”

*Bikun* along with the large wave striking, Bessie’s body started trembling. I can feel that her vagina had reach climax.

“So you came… Now it’s my turn.”

Despite her big size, her vagina was still narrow because she was a virgin. I’m almost at my limit. Let’s let it out here.

“I’m letting it out!”

“Letting it out!? Are you going to ejaculate?!”

“That’s right!”

“Stooop! Stop thiiiiiiis! I might be pregnant! I might have your child!”

“Don’t care.”

“Nooo! This feeling… Too good!!! Hiiiiii!”

“Then be pregnant! I’ll shoot out a lot so you’ll get pregnant!”

“Nーuu!?”

Semen is released in the deepest part of her womb. A large quantity of semen gushed in, Bessie’s vagina was filled immediately.

“I-It’s comiiiing! So this is ejaculation…this is creampieee!”

“It feels good right?”

“a-aaah…I can’t anymore. I love you… I don’t care anymore… I’m yours…”

Collapsing in the place, Bessie turned absent-minded. But, with this, Bessie became my woman.

“So, you love me now, right Bessie?”

“Love you…”

“Good. From now on, you’re my woman and will follow me around my journey as my loyal slave.”

“Yesh~”

Good girl. It wasn’t as planned, but I was able to get a good woman. With this, I got one step closer to being the Maou, fufu!

(1) - https://youtu.be/labx6RsWpJQ

A big thanks to merryweather for giving me inspiration for this joke

202