28: Lumi-chan’s fellatio
9.8k 12 196
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You poor thing. There there!"

We were back on the ship. After that incident I teleported us back to the guest room and from there I brought all of us back to the ship. I'm almost at my limit on how many people I can teleport at a time. Lumi-chan didn't understand my hatred so she used her magic to read my mind. Of course, with my permission. It was faster than telling the story.

And now… she's acting like a mother again. She's floating up with her tiny body and patting me on the head. I'm not a kid. It should be the other way, god damnit. She's so cute, I want to hug and squeeze her. 

Nelia giggled, Sylvia felt a bit jealous and Bessie… she didn't care much. She was actually doing some one handed push ups on deck. I don't know if the crisis here is over. And frankly, I don't care. What happens between the dark elves and the high elves is not my concern anymore. 

"Lady Yurishia, where shall we go next?"

"Good question. We need just one person before we can go to the academy. I guess… what the hell, let's try our luck in the dwarf kingdom."

Although it wasn't my intention so far I have a Mazoku, a demonized human, a demi-human and now an elf. So why not complete the circle and get a dwarf?

"Are you sure? Dwarfs kinda have a twisted sense of moral values."

"We got nothing to lose."

"I suppose so."

"Well then, if you'll excuse us, Lumi-chan, come with me in… fueh!?"

I didn't get to finish my sentence. All 3 of them dragged me suddenly into a corner of the ship.

"Aneue, you can't! She's just a kid!"

"Don't even think of shoving your thing in that little girl!"

"Lady Yurishia, I really really don't want to clean up after you again. This isn't a 5 star inn."

Do these girls think that I plan to have sex with Lumi-chan? Although she has a child appearance she's older than all of us combined. I guess you can label her as a lolibaba. But that wasn't my plan. I just wanted to use her as my body pillow. And I'm not a lolicon. Am I? I wonder. No. It's not time to think about that. For starters I need to calm these 3 down.

------

"There there."

Right now we were inside my room on the ship. And… the scenario was weird. Although we had a bed, Lumi-chan was giving me lap pillow and stroking my hair. You wouldn't expect someone with her small stature to be able to do this. It should be the other way around.

But this… I hate to admit it feels good. It gives off the same smooth feeling as when I met the Goddess Ariadne. Like all my troubles will just melt away. I can hardly remember the last time I relaxed properly. 

"Your servants all care deeply about you. And you care a lot about them."

"They are all my property after all."

"No. That's not what I mean. You care for them as friends."

"Friends? I stopped having those long ago."

"It's no good to lie. You know you can't fool me."

Lie? Was I lying? Is it possible… that my mind and heart aren't on the same page? I mean I swore myself to never trust anyone again. Yet these girls… now that I think about it, I did open up to them a bit. But that should be only because of the contract. Since a slave can't betray the master I guess I feel more comfortable around them. But did I really start to see them as friends? 

"You act tough but deep within I can still sense that you are the same gentle and ambitious person I met back then. And… I can feel something else… umm…"

After a moment of pause Lumi-chan blushed and slightly twiched. You can say she is a demi-god, but… just what in the world did she sense?

"I can feel… lust. Yurishia, you are attracted to women."

*Gulp*

Is… is she implying what I think she is? I don't like this. Usually I am the one that takes the initiative. 

"Your heart beating has intensified. I guess as a mother it is my duty to help a child."

"You're not my mother though."

"You may not be an elf, but you're still a child my eyes. So… I'll do my best to help you."

She got up and stroked my belly. In the next moment, my clothes vanished and my dick was generated. 

“Wha!? What did you do?”

“I used magic on you. A slave can’t go against the masters’ will. But since this worked, it’s proof that you want this, fufu. So let mommy help you.”

No use complaining though. Normally I shouldn’t be this hard since I’m not a lolicon but… I won’t turn back now. Maybe I’ll enjoy it, kuku.

“Then, let’s have you do fellatio first?”

“Could that be…”

It seems that Lumi-chan had heard it somewhere. Elves aren’t perverted and only do sex for reproduction. So they don’t bother with stuff like that. Still she has knowledge about it. I wonder if it will even fit in her mouth.

“Then, I’ll do that fellatio.”

She put my dick inside her mouth without hesitation.

“ngu…Jururu…juru…”

She’s being aggressive from the start.

“Good.”

“Jubu, jububobobo, nbururururu…!”

The girl that looks like a child makes sweet sounds, as she’s sucking my dick hard. She sucks it desperately, she stares at me with an upward glance.

“Njubo, nbu, How’s it…? Does it feel good?”

“Yeah, it doesn’t feel bad. Take it deeper!”

Lumi-chan swallowed my penis with a momentum that might dislocate her jaw.

In addition…

*Gyuppo*!!

Her throat tightens on my penis.

“Ugh!”

It’s a power I’ve never felt before. So this girl can do such things? Seeing how deep she can go in the future, I expressed a thin smile.

“You, as a first timer… you have an aptitude.”

“Fue? Iz thaath soo?”

“Do your best more, suck it up.”

“Like this? Gyuppo*!!*Gyuppo*!!*Gyuppo*!!*Gyuppo*!!”

Saliva drips from her mouth, as she shakes her head violently. I felt my penis turning hot and my pussy was already dripping.

“Use your tongue this time to lick around.”

“Got it. Nto…Rerorerorero…!”

Amazing…the rolling and vacuum combined skill.

All of my penis is entering the small mouth vigorously that it makes a sound.

If this continues I’d be finished as expected.

“Njubo, gubo, bobo!”

“I’m about to let it out. Just hold it in your mouth just like that.”

“Fue? An, gobo, nbu, agu!”

I gripped Lumi-chan’s head while shaking my waist.

Her face distorts in pain a bit, but at the same time it’s like her face is saying ‘more… wreck me!’

“Cumming!”

I can’t endure the feeling of the sense of stickiness inside her mouth and I let out my semen.

“Accept everything!”

Her cheeks can be seen bulging, I let out a large amount of semen.

She began to drink the semen without trying to spill it.

“Gulp…gulp…”

“When you drank all of it show it to me.”

“Gulp, gulp…yesh.”

She replied her consent. Then…

“Aaahn.”

She opened her mouth wide and there’s no semen to be seen.

“Haahaa…it was amazing.”

“Hey… Yurishia… I’m tingly down there. Can you still go on?”

She wants it in her loli pussy? Don’t mind if do! I’ll show you what a woman needs to feel. I’ll show you the meaning of pleasure.

196