29: The lolibaba in cowgirl position
10.8k 28 205
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next she made me lie down. Usually I like being the attacker, but this time she wanted to take the initiative. Seems she’s going for cowgirl position. Her small body is cute, but alluring at the same time. 

Seeing her like this, my dick went erect once more. 

“Well then, I’m going to put it in my vagina.”

Lumi-chan put my penis on the entrance of her secret mouth and swallowed it.

“Haa…ah…It’s making a jupujupu sound…”

She used her own fingertips to show off her vagina.

Her vaginal flesh that’s dyed with love nectar. It’s clear she isn’t a virgin. But I wonder if her lolibaba pussy can take this dick.

“HaA…Ahn, ku!”

While leaking out light breath, Lumi-chan shakes her body in pleasure.

“Haa…It feels too good…I can’t move well…”

She seems to be a bit satisfied as she’s not moving quick enough. Good. Give in to that lust!

“N, fuuu! Haa, a bit more…I want to rub it a bit more…Ahn~! Hauu, n!”

The power of curiosity in pleasure is amazing. She seems to be exploring the knack of the cowgirl position. Her waist moves smoother gradually and the rhythm of her up-down motion improves.

“Aaaa, haaa…It feels even better than a while ago…! I want more!”

It seems that she’s motivated now that she got the hang of it. Lumi-chan began to move her waist violently as she’s completely soaked in pleasure.

Bending her body that’s a bit sweaty, she stimulates me lewdly as she searches for my weak spots. Honestly I expected her stomach to deform, but she took my dick like it was nothing. And the tightness is amazing, despite not being a virgin.

“Good! Aaaaaaaa…Rub it lots…uuu! Ahn~, Amazing. The penis…it’s entering deep inside…Aaahn!”

“Go on.”

“Amazhing…itsh amazhing…! Nkufuu!”

The vagina waves windingly and it seems to be transmitting pleasure to Lumi-chan.

Even I want to taste the pleasure further, so I didn’t push up but gripped her ass.

“N, Nnn! It feels too good…”

“Feel lots!”

“Ahii, nuu! Nooo~…I’m becoming useless…!”

“It’s tightening nicely. Keep it up.”

“Aaah! I don’t intend to tighten but, it’s shutting…!”

“That’s called pleasure.”

“Aaaa, nn, kufuu, nnnnnnn!”

At this rate, an amazing amount of semen might come out.

“…Yurishia, I…my pussy is lewd…!”

Lumi-chan who seeks for more pleasure moves her waist back and forth.

“N, haan…! My body…It’s moving without my permission…!”

“Haha. You seem to be a complete prisoner to pleasure.”

“…It can’t be helped. I never knew that there’s something as pleasurable as this…! All elf dicks… can’t even compare to yours.”

She kept moving, searching for pleasure as always while saying so.

Her movement got greater and it even got more intense.

There’s various juices that’s being mixed in the connecting part.

“Now, move more. It won’t be a reward if you don’t.”

“Aaaa…I'm about to cum soon, Hyaaauu…!.”

With her vaginal meat convulsing lightly.

But, unfortunately, her movements become slow. Elves don’t have much endurance. She’s probably starting to get tired. Let’s help her out.

I gripped Lumi-chan’s ass firmly to support her movement.

Then, the tender and elastic womb has been pierced by my piston.

“Nyau, Hiiin! Noo, I said that I’m about to cum yet…!”

“Yeah, then cum again. Also, I’m going to make you feel better. Then I’m going to cum inside you!”

“Ahn, N…hau…! Let it out! Let out a lot…!”

I’m nearing my ejaculation too.

My cock expands further and I prepared myself to ejaculate.

“It got bigger…inside my vagina…!”

“Now, it’s your reward! Drink it all up. Don’t let out even a drop!”

“CumCum…I’m cumming…! Kuu,n…! Aaaaaaaaaa…!”

Byukubyukuy! Byururururu! byubyubyukun!

I filled the womb and the vagina with semen vigorously.

Lumi-chan had her body tremble strongly in pleasure.

Her vagina tightens bit by bit at the same time that it feels that she’s sucking out the sperm.

“Yaan~…! My insides are filled already…! Stop it…!”

That said, she can’t do anything but squeeze it. You reap what you sow. After I ejaculated in huge quantity, Lumi-chan was lost from the climax for a while.

Though it’s a bit long, It seems that her climax ended.

“Haaa, haaa…it felt so good…”

Lumi falls down limp on top of me.

I wonder how many minutes passed after that.

“Hey, Lumi-chan, from now on you’re mine. You’re coming with me and I’ll show you lots of love if you do everything I say.”

“Yes. I’m glad… I finally have a purpose. I want to feel like this again. Warm… I found I place… I fit in.”

So cute. I think it’s okay to let her sleep like that. Demi-god elf loli acquired.

------

"Lady Yurishia! I already told you to control yourself. Do you know how hard it is to clean up after you each time?"

"Sorry, Nelia."

"And how could you lay your hands on a tiny girl?"

"I'm not tiny!"

"But you're so small and cute…"

"Grr… I'm a proud queen! Don't insult me like that!"

"But you are also a slave like us now, so that puts us on equal footing."

"Kuh… I will definitely look for a way to increase my height then during our journey! Hmph!"

"Hahaha!"

"Aneue… this is the first time I see you actually smile and laugh."

Is it? I guess Lumi-chan was right. I'm starting to feel confident comfortable again with people around me. And this bunch is quite the show. I will admit… I feel more calm. But that doesn't mean my rage is gone. Just one more slave to go. I wonder what the dwarf kingdom will have in store for us?

205