37: Let’s try going to school
6.3k 14 168
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The house we were assigned was near the outer wall. It was pretty much a one hour walk, but compared to the commute I had to do back in Japan, this isn't bad. The house had a single floor plan.

It had most stuff you need. 2 bedrooms, a large bathroom, a living room and a kitchen. I was even surprised that this place had a refrigerator. Ok, I say refrigerator, but don't think of a modern one. It's more like an ice box. Basically it's wooden cabinet where you can store food. And it has an area where you can place a giant block of ice. That ice keeps the food cold similar to a refrigerator. When the ice block melts, you just replace it. It's primitive, but it works.

First thing I did when we got in… I crashed on the bed. 

"Lady Yurishia, are you alright?"

"I wasn't expecting I would have to use Armored Giant. Since I'm not at full strength, it made me feel sluggish. But… if we are on that topic, you seemed to know that guy."

"Yes. Lord Zeldris was once a private magic instructor that my father hired."

"What was he referring to when he said that you were trying to rehabilitate your name?"

"It's not a pleasant story."

Nelia told us about her past. About how she lost her childhood friend and how she killed her father. In doing so she was disgraced. 

"Well, from how I see it… you did the right thing."

"Eh!?"

"Revenge is something I can relate to. Why would I not agree with you? You were hurt so it was normal. In fact, if I think about it, it's all my former companions' fault. I don't know why but they went to great lengths to put nobility in the spot light. And that gives me the most vicious idea. They made such twisted faces and laughed at me… I will become the Maou. Not because I want Zeshia to stop the dimensional rift. But because I want to see the look and the despair on their faces when I crush everything they worked for!"

"Lady Yurishia, you really are a gem!"

Nelia gave me a big hug. Our breasts pressed tightly. I didn't notice before but her skin is really soft. And she has the biggest breasts. At that size they might swallow my dick entirely. I need to test it one day. But not now. I'm tired.

"Let's get some sleep girls. I'm tired. Nelia… because of your particular body traits… you probably need a bed all to yourself. Shizu and Lumi-chan are small so they can sleep with me."

"I'm not small! You're all just too big! Hmph!"

I ignored Lumi-chan's pout. As for Bessie and Sylvia… 

"You two, do you mind sleeping on the couch?"

Although technology shouldn't be advanced in this world, these guys invented the retractable couch. So basically you can accommodate 2 people on it at night.

"No problem!" (x2)

And so, with this arrangement, we all went to sleep and called it a day.

------

A few days later………..

I headed towards the entrance of Demon Kind Academy wearing the uniform that was delivered to me yesterday.

Today is the first day of school and many students are passing through the front gate.

On my way in I noticed that there were 2 kinds of uniforms. I’m wearing a white uniform but some others are wearing red. These uniforms aren't that different than modern Japanese high school uniforms. Although the fabric is a bit itchy.

Nelia told me that the red uniforms are reserved for the so called 'pure blood' Mazoku, while ones like me have to wear white. As for the slaves that accompany you, they are given a simple arm band with the schools' badge. I guess this is their idea for marking the social status. 

Most of the people looking seemed human and their gazes seemed interested. I once said that horns are a sign of status among Mazoku. Normally the stronger you are, the bigger your horns. That's why I have 2 sets. But I am not seeing that many horns around. I wonder if it's another thing those 3 meddled with?

Whatever, no point thinking about it too deeply. If by chance I can meet one of them here, I won't hesitate to torture them. Also this school might allow me to reach my former power.

As I enter the grounds I spot a huge bulletin board and head on over. Aah, its the listings for the freshmen.

There’s my name and my classroom is in the 2nd training ground. There's also a map displayed so I don't need to worry about getting lost.

I open the door and enter the 2nd training ground. An amphitheater like classroom is displayed. It seems separated in 3 sections. In the first part we have two main areas. Red uniforms on the right and white uniforms on the left. Far in the back section were chairs for all the slaves. The students that are gathered there all look at me.

Fumu. Did they find out I crashed a teacher? Whatever. With Mazoku, there's only one way to deal with them. So, a greeting to show just how friendly I am.

“Good morning everyone! I’ll be ruling this class! Anyone who defies me will be slaughtered!”

Somehow it feels like everyone is pulling away from me and the air has become heavy. The white uniforms were confused and the red ones just made weird faces as if I was a joke to them. Oh well. Get on my nerves at your own risk is all I got to say.

"Lady Yurishia, don't you think that was a bit much?"

"Nope. They need to know who's in charge."

So I make my way upwards. Since I don't see my name tag anywhere I guess that means I can sit anywhere that's free. So I go up a few steps and take an emtpy seat in the white section. My slaves had to go up all the way to the back section. But as they were walking…

"Oi. It looks like the rumours are true."

At first I thought that voice was addressed to me. From the red uniform section a man stood up. 

"Crap! Someone caught the eye of Azamar. That's bad."

"Poor girl. She'll get humiliated."

"Oh? A nice show is starting."

Various voices whispered across the classroom. The man got up from his seat and approached Nelia.

"Well, well. If it ain't lady Nelia herself!"

168