47: A teacher is my ally now
7.2k 15 161
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Leona calmed down, I decided to tell her what happened to me. It took a while. Her emotions are all over the place.

"I can't believe it… you went through so much…"

"What's done it's done. I would rather think of the future. But Leona, I am curious… do you have any idea why those creeps tried to get rid of me? Why are they so focused on nobility to begin with?

"Well… it's kind of hard to say. There is a huge discrimination going on. Lady Yurishia, the times have changed. Even back when you were around, nobles always thought they were superior. They only saw commoners like ants. They are necessary to build the colony and must serve the queen. They see themselves as an ant queen, that have the right to work the others to death. 

Because I am not a Mazoku and because I dedicated myself to the demon race, I have been given special privileges. As long as I don't cross the line. Teaching here is one of the conditions I must fulfill. 

I always thought it was strange when Byron, Volmund and Liliana passed down your dying words as you never cared about stuff like bloodlines. They probably tried using you as a way to finally show their superiority."

Well that's stupid. Why the hell do they care so much? Everyone should be equal. Yes, some are rich and some are poor, but that doesn't mean that the poor are inferior and should be deprived success in life.

"Moreover they increased their powers exponentially. Also because of them the nobles have gained great appreciation. Some Mazoku that followed them gained strength and they can't be compared to normal Mazoku these days. For now their goal is to try fending the dimensional monsters but I am sure they will go to war with humans again with the first opportunity."

Can't say I am surprised. I don't know if they lied or not but those 3 really hated humans from the bottom of their hearts.

"By the way Yurishia, were you holding back during our fight? Your punches were lacking power compared to when I trained you."

"I wasn't holding back. For some reason I can't use my full powers. I thought coming to this school might help me."

"Oh, then I have an idea? How about I just train you again?"

"Are you trying to kill me again!? You traumatized me enough already."

"But I became more gentle. Don't worry. I'll give you proper breaks."

"E… Re... Really?"

"Yup. Since you also have to attend school… it will be a 1 minute break per five hours. Sleeping time will be roughly 3 hours. That way you can fit school into the schedule! Okay?"

"Of course it's not okay!! Isn't that a deadly schedule!? The conditions are extremely bad. You haven't become gentle at all. You became tyrannical!"

This woman will be the end of me one day. She's way too dangerous. Just thinking about what she plans on doing with me gives me goosebumps.

"By the way, lady Yurishia, you should really focus on the dungeon. You're the only person that didn't go in. Rumors are kinda spreading that you are scared."

"Can't you just tell me where the secret classes will be held?"

"Even if I wanted to, I can't. I don't know. Those inscriptions were made by the principal himself. He assigns teachers to the secret classes. He's the only one who knows."

Guess I should start doing that dungeon. It might be interesting although I am not fond of labyrinths. 

"Hey, Yurishia… I assume you enrolled here to be eligible for the Maou test."

"That's right. Why?"

"Once the year is over… take me with you!! Please!!!"

Wha…!? What triggered this development. When I enrolled here I thought I might conquer a few cute girls, not go for the teacher route.

"I'm miserable here. It's so boring. I should have stayed with you years ago. It was my bad call. But please… let me stay with you this time. It's so boring being a teacher."

"Sorry, Leona. I had some bad experiences in the past. Even if it's you, I don't know if I should trust you. For starters I don't even know if I should let you leave this place now that you know my identity."

"Is that why those girls are your slaves?"

"Pretty much."

"Then let me become your slave too!"

"Eeh!?"

"Come on. Please? Besides… I really miss… you know."

"What?"

"Are you really going to make me say it? Your big fat dick!"

Well… what can I say. Although I always wanted to have sex with Liliana back in the day I could never approach her. However, Leona was more than happy to by partner. Her stamina matched my own.

"I haven't had proper sex since you left with your former companions."

"THAT'S IT! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!"

The one that shouted was Nelia.

"Lady Yurishia, you are having sex with every girl you meet… but you always ignore me and make me do the cleaning. It's not fair. How do you think I feel after inhaling your scent all this time? Why did you never approach me?"

How did things turn up like this? 

"Erm… Nelia… sorry. I didn't mean to be rude or leave you out, but… do you even have a pussy?"

"What kind of question is that? I know I am not a humanoid Mazoku but of course I have pussy."

"Ignoring a girl isn't right, Yurishia. Didn't I teach you better? Oh! That gives me a great idea. Do it with both of us!"

Doesn't look like I got a choice. This sure feels out of place. I wake up in an infirmary bed and I'm asked to do sex. I can handle it as all my injuries are cured. I feel ok. But it does feel weird. But I won't disappoint my girls.

"Fine. The rest of you, please leave. Leona, Nelia… I'll grant your wish. I'll shower both of you with my love."

161