53: The difference in power
4.9k 15 145
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Celsus draws a magic formation and pours mana into it. From the formation countless blue chains emerge and wrap around my body.

Demon Binding [Urugal]. A spell meant to completely immobilize your opponent. This is actually a pretty advanced spell. And we weren't taught about it in class. 

"No matter how much you struggle, these chains are unbreakable. I've also wrapped them in Fuka so you can't escape now!"

"Hou? This is actually pretty decent. I can't find a fault in it. However… don't get ahead of yourself bastard! [Kirin]!"

"What!?"

Powerful dark lighting erupted from my body. The lightning traveled across the chains like a small raging dragon and hit Celsus fully.

"Guuarh!!"

A huge explosion was made. Needless to say, Celsus was sent flying into the ceiling and the chains broke.

"Oi, get up. It's too soon to play dead."

"Don't get cocky. You're nothing more than filth!"

His eyes were moving around restless. He took of his glasses. 

"I'm done fooling around. Observe! The power of the nobles! [Nijira]!!"

"Oi? Are you fucking crazy? You might not come back from that!"

He didn't listen. Nijira is a berserker type spell. However it's different from Force Boost. Nijira turns your body into a monster. If you already are a monster, it will mutate you further. It gives a significant power boost. However it's dangerous. If you mess up it can kill you. That wasn't the case here, though.

Celsus body became more bulky. His skin turned blue, veins could be seen and his horns became bigger. Just who the hell taught him this spell?

"ROOOAR! Hahaha! Tremble before me! This is true power!! You have no chance of winning now!"

He kicked the ground and wrapped his fist in blue flames. He trusts his fists straight at me. And I take the blow head on.

"Wh...at….the? This is…?"

His expression became grim.

"What's wrong? Did you honestly think there is something you can do and I can't?"

I was also using Nijira. However unlike him I only mutated my hand. I perfected this spell long ago and now I don't need to deal with the entire mutation.

Celsus quickly composed himself however and laughed.

"Ahaha! You scared me for a second. But it seems you haven't mastered it at all. Just one hand won't be able to deal with me!"

"Such ignorance."

I released my aura which was now amplified by Nijira. The pressure alone was enough to send Celsus flying. Then it assaulted him again. He covered his body with Fuka but it was too thin and broke easily.

"Wha… what's this? How can…"

As he tries to draw out more power I transformed my aura into tentacle looking shadows and once again assaulted him.

"Gahaaaaaaaa!!"

Swallowed by a raging tornado darkness, Celsus was brought to his knees.

"To… be damaged like this… We nobles are the future of the demon race! Like this…. I can't be defeated by a filthy commoner!!"

He snapped. I'll be honest his force is pretty good. If he could channel it properly I might have trouble, but in his angered state it's easy to predict his amateur moves. He once again draws a magic formation.

"Eat this. Oblivion cannon [Gargantua]!"

A green laser beam is sent at me. It was about the same size as my body. That's not a bad spell either, but you're using it wrong. It's not concentrated enough. I strongly grit my fist and puch the spell. It imediately shattered.

"Can't be… won't accept it!!"

3 more magic formations were drawn and 3 more Gargantua were fired at me. This time I didn't have time to react so I blocked them with Fuka. I was being slightly pushed back.

"This is the end!!"

"Wrong."

I use my Ruin Eyes and completely nullify the magic.

"I grow tired of this."

I closed the distance between us with My teleport and grabbed his face.

"Gu….Guoooo…!"

I lay emphasis on my fingers and you could actually hear his skull cracking.

"You need to learn your place. Everyone is beneath me. Even if I can't use all my powers I can deal with a bug like you easy."

I thrust my other hand into his body and directly inject my aura in him. Like spikes emerging from the ground his body quickly burst like a watermelon.

"Gu...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

I then extend my hand and use my cure all on him, healing all his wounds and organs.

"You think you can die without my permission?"

"You… you really think this will end like… GAAA...Haaa!"

He vomits blood because I fired off a wind pressure bullet right into his stomach.

"I didn't give you permission to speak either."

I drew close and once again I pierced his chest grabbing his heart. I slightly squeeze it, making sure to heal him at the same time so he doesn't die.

"Ka… ha… Gabuu…Stop… please…"

"I won't kill you, but here's something to remember me by."

I crushed his heart. He screamed like a wild beast. When I pulled my hand out I heal him one more time and regenerate his heart. But he fell unconscious on the ground. It was over. Nobody can withstand the pain.

"You are someone trapped in your own delusions. A man that doesn't understand anything. When you wake up I hope you face reality."

My slaves then approached me.

"Lady Yurishia, you are amazing as always."

"Thanks. Did those guys give you any trouble?"

"No trouble at all, boss. They were a bunch of weaklings."

"Glad to hear."

I turn my head towards the white uniform girl that was supposed to act as the neutral party.

"Hey, you, girl!"

"Eep! Y...Yes?"

"It's my win. We're going to continue the dungeon now."

"Eh… but after fighting aren't you… tired?"

"This can't even be called a workout. Now shoo. Go get the familiars or some teacher and get these guys somewhere. Or you can leave them here. I don't care."

"Umm… yes."

The girl ran away at my words. Well, this whole encounter was pretty pointless. Just a waste of my time. 

"All right girs. Let's go deeper now."

"Understood!"(x5)

145