55: S*x with 10 girls
7.3k 22 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Strip!" 

These girls have very weak magic resistance. Which means using my mind control on them is quite easy. They started taking off their clothes as if it was natural to do, and now, everyone is naked.

Nice view. 10 naked girls side by side.

Their figure is, well, as expected from a different world, it looks perfect like a sculpture.

Their breasts varied from small to large, but they weren't as big as Nelia.

 

I won’t be able to endure if you show me this kind of stuff.

 

"Satisfy me girls."

"Certainly!"

I also stripped but kept my mask on. I won't reveal my identity as it's still risky. Even with the mask I can still enjoy kissing and stuff. And of course, I can still make my dick grow with magic.

 

"S-such firmness!"

 

"D-do some women have swords attached on their body?"

"A sword is an exaggeration."

"Sword….no, from it’s size it’s a spear!"

"Do you girls want it?"

"Y-yes!"

"Since we have everyone here to service me. Lick every corner of my body."

"Lick……where do you want to be licked, lady Yurishia?"

"You can lick everywhere you like."

When I said that, the women approached me and started crawling their tongues. Some go for my lips, and some lick my ear.

Some gently caress my nipples, and there are some who extend their tongues into my anus.

My arm is being sandwiched between large breasts and there’s also tits pressing on my back.

"This is good….More."

The 10 girls serve my whole body with love.

And, the one that made me excited is… Cynthia.

"What a huge thing this is!"

 

The sight of her speaking with my dick filling her mouth. My penis forms shape in her cheeks upon contact, and wet sounds can be heard.

"*Suck*、*sluuuurp*……*Suck*、*Suuck*……"

"Lick it carefully."

"Yesh~"

She rolls her tongue on my meat rod and then she also licks my testicles lewdly.

 

"Suck it with your mouth harder."

"Like thish? *Suuuuuuck*!"

Cynthia sucked like a vaccum while showing a lewd face. 

Cute girls sucking my dick are certainly lewd. But, this kind of pleasure sure is the best joy.

 "Aa, amazing…"

I didn’t think that having your whole body licked would feel this good.

Mouth and tongue, ass and tits, these women service me with all their might.

Only for me.

 

"Come, service me more."

"Okay~!"

The women continued servicing me. They stick their soft fair skin to me to make me feel good.

As expected, if you’re being pleasured by 10 or so women, even I would be reach the limit. My cock is trembling, it’s about to release.

"Mmff~!? Lady Yurishia’s dick is getting bigger and bigger."

"Don’t stop sucking."

Cynthia nodded while having a small tear in her eye.

 "Suck it harder! Harder!"

"Y-yesh *Suck*、*Suuuuuuck*、*Suck*、*Suuuuck*!!"

"What a lewd woman."

Along with the loud roar, her fellatio further accelerated.

"I’m cumming soon……"

As expected from the simultaneous service. I can’t hold long.

"Cumming"

 

I was about to cum in her mouth, but there’s a better spot for ejaculation. I fired the semen I accumulated from the greatest pleasure on Cynthia’s face.

Along with the squirt sound, I covered her beautiful face with white liquid.

"Gu, guguuu"

"You’re that happy?"

"Ugh! Amazing…"

I'm not done yet though.

"Girls, doggy style position. I’ll do you one by one."

The 10 girls formed a line. The scene of them pushing their ass up is extravagant.

Each of their bodies are beautiful, the curve from the waist to their buttocks is just flawless. They really want my thing, they’ve been spreading their slit and swinging their waists.

 "You girls are perverts."

Well, my magic might also caused it. I just ejaculated a while ago, but the my dick stands up once again.

 "Hurry up and put it in~"

"Do me first! You girls can wait later!"

"I want Yurishia’s sperm, please impregnate me~"

Seeing them prepared at a doggystyle position, they look like they’re in heat.

 

"Now then, I’ll put it in. Just to tell you beforehand, I won’t stop until I cum inside of you all."

Normally it would cool-off after one ejaculation. But, I don’t feel like that at all. My body is in a full throttle state. I can get erect as much as I want with this.

"I’ll break all of you. I’ll make it so you can’t live without my body anymore."

First of, I did the woman in front of me. I touched the skin of her thin waist. It’s soft and smooth, what a great feeling.

 "You want it?"

"Y-yes~! Your thing…Please put it in!"

"Okay!"

I pulled her with all my strength, and it was put in.

 "Ah, gah!?"

Forcibly inserted it halfway. It got in without problems because it was quite wet. This is very tight. Then, there was blood coming out of her vagina.

 

"What? So you were a virgin."

 

She was a virgin but I didn’t notice it. Well, it doesn’t matter.

"I didn’t know it was your first time, should I be gentler?"

"Haah, haah, I-i’m fine. Please mess me up as you wish."

"Fuu, Be happy that you were born to be my sex slave."

"Y-yes!"

"Moving now."

I began moving my hips

Striking her hips makes a [PanPan] sound, she curls up like a shrimp every time I poke her.

"Hii~ aaahn~! A-amazhing! It reaches so deep! Aaaaaahn~"

"It’s narrow….is it because you’re a virgin? Or is it just because you were wishing for my dick?"

"I don’t know….It hurts a while ago, but now it feels good! So this is how sex feels!"

Honestly, I don’t think I can endure doing all of them. It would be nice if I can fire at all of them like meat toilets.

 "Ahn~ S-somehow I feel weird! My body is heating up~"

 

Her vagina is twitching. It seems she’s about to cum.

"That means you’re about to climax."

"Climax?"

"Yeah, It’s the best of all pleasures."

From above, I can see her ass convulsing, she’s about to cum soon. I accelerated the movement of my hips

"Aah~ don’t~! If you move that fast! I’m, I’m cumming!!"

"Go on! Cum! Cum while you’re being fucked by me!"

"Aaaah~ mmmmmmm~!! C-cumming! Cumiiiiiiing!!"

"I’m about to cum too!"

A thick amount of semen had exploded out of my penis.

I ejaculated again and again inside her virgin pussy, the woman is sticking out her tongue while drooling.

"Aah~ Hii~! A-Amazhing, this is amazhing~"

"You completely became my woman."

"Yesh, I’m shoo happy~"

The woman twitches oh the spot. Did my body feel that good?

"Yes! it’s finaly my turn!"

"Kept you waiting huh?"

"Am I still acceptable even I’m not a virgin anymore?"

"Doesn’t matter. I will accept you even if you’re a virgin or not."

Rather, I do prefer non-virgins. I don’t want to worry about troublesome things. 

"I’ll put it in……"

"Mm~、Guuuu? Aaah、Aaaah~! I-it’s this thick!?"

"Is it thick?"

"I didn’t know…. Yours is way better than any man."

"I see."

"Yurishia’s like a large tree, what I experienced before was a small twig….for this thing to be this big….Naaaaaa~"

Is her previous partner too small? Or am I abnormally huge? Well, either way it’s good. This woman loves my body.

 "Is it here?! I’ll turn your head to jelly!"

"Aaaaahhh、Nuuuuuuuuu、It feeeels goooooood!"

Her shameless scream echoes.

 

"dwont~、Cumming! I’m cumming!! Cumming like never before! I’m cumming~!"

"Then Cum, I’ll give you the greatest pleasure."

"Aaaah~、Nuoooooooo! Cumiiiiiing!!!"

I timed my ejaculation, then proceed to the next woman.

"We’re just getting started."

I vowed to myself that I’ll creampie everyone. And eventually I managed to impregnate all of them.

146