70: A dumb Milf and alcohol make things too easy
4.9k 13 111
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I teleported Azamar out of the cave and placed him somewhere in the school were he would be found. I could have left him there to die or kill him myself, but after all the shit he caused, death is too good for him at this point. I intend to make him suffer before erasing him. 

The whole incident was easily dealt with after I collapsed the dungeon entrance. The principal drew a large magic formation in the sky that targeted all monster. An AoE attack that left all the Mazoku alive. It was a spell I wasn't familiar with. It looked quite useful. Maybe one day I can learn that thing too.

Everyone was safe. I made sure to thank Leona for guarding Sylvia and Shizu. Bessie did her job just fine. And I also had to thank Dante for backing up Lumi-chan. He still has that superiority air around him, but at least this guy acts somewhat like I proper noble. 

And of course, I praised the Worshippers which made them happy that they jumped up and down. Seems like making me happy and my praise is all they wish.

I think I'll need to sleep with all my girls again. Might be a tough call though. We were given a few days off until the teachers will figure how to clean up the school. But right now we were back in my home.

"Lady Yurishia… I have no excuse. Please forgive. It's just…"

Tears started forming in Nelia's eyes. I simply grabbed her head and pulled her into my chest. I then start stroking her short hair.

"It's alright, Nelia. Calm down. Everyone makes mistakes. I want you to remember, I am not unreasonable. If you have a single shadow of a doubt, any request at all, don't be scared to tell me. You belong to me, so I'll take care of you. Remember, you serve me, but I'll also look out after you guys. You… are important to me."

"Lady…. Yurishia….*sniff*.... Awwaaa!!!"

I think she cried an entire river before finally calming down. I noticed that I also changed a bit. I cared about my slaves. They aren't just my slaves. They are my friends. Don't get me wrong. I'm still extremely skeptical and still won't forgive my old companions. But these girls… they truly love me. And… I love them. I would trust them anytime. Of course, that doesn't mean I am going to remove the master-slave contract. But this warm feeling inside my heart… is pleasant.

But let's not get carried away. Like I said, I still have one more insect to squash.

"Hey, Nelia, after we get some rest, will you come with me and help me look for a liquor store?"

"Of course. But are you planning some sort of party?"

A fun party indeed. I won't forget what Rio told me. Amelia is weak against alcohol. Me on the other hand… I can hold my booze quite well. It's the first step that needs to be taken. Alcohol will weaken her mind and that's when I can start using my Mind Control on her. I intend to turn her brain to mush after all. Just thinking about it makes me horny. Being a villain ain't that bad, hehehe!

------

I made a few preparations. Firstly, I needed someplace to trap Amelia while I force her into submission. Cynthia offered to let me use her house for that purpose. In fact she got a nosebleed and blushed when she heard she can be useful for me. Once I saw the layout, I knew it was perfect. Once I use Armonia she can scream all she wants, but sound won't escape.

I've made all sorts of preparations and asked that nobody disturbs us. Depending on her will power, I can't predict how long breaking her will take. As for the bait… I asked her to meet me privately here to discuss something about her son. And lucky… her interest was piqued and she came. As soon as she stepped into the house… my plan was in motion.

------

"I'm here like you asked. Now make it quick. I have important matters to attend to. What's this thing about my son you mentioned?"

"Let's not jump straight to conclusions. First, allow me to share some hospitality."

I brought 2 glasses of wine. It's not necessarily the most tasty or refined, but it's definitely the strongest I could find. She took the glass, but didn't drink. I took a sip myself to show her it's okay. But guess I'll need to losen the mood first.

"Before I tell you anything, there's something I want to ask in return. On the very bottom of the dungeon, rumors said that there should be a tiara located there. Well, I reached the bottom floor during the chaos… but there was no such item. Care to explain the story?"

"Hmph. Even if you ask me that, I can't tell you."

She relaxed a bit and took a sip out of the glass. That's perfect.

"Only the principal has ever been at the very bottom of the dungeon. We teachers don't know what's beyond floor 20. The so called tiara… it may or may not exist."

True. There was always that option. I didn't find a tiara, but I did find something else in there. But I won't bring that up now.

"Listen, sensei, the reason why I called you, is to tell you that Azamar was responsible for that incident."

"What!?"

Her expression became stiff and audibly gulped. She took more sips of the wine. I also made sure to replenish the glass. That's it. Keep drinking. Your face is already getting red.

"The barrier on the first floor. He's the one that disabled it."

"That's… *hic*... Impossible. He doesn't know magic that advanced… *hic*. Is this some sort of attempt to blackmail me?"

"It's just friendly information. I wanted you to be prepared if word of this goes around."

"Hah. Even if…*gulp*... Word spreads, who will believe it? The…*hic* Ornelia family is a proud one. Nobody will dare… suspect a royal… ugh… my head… it's starting to spin… wait… this wine…Something's not right…. I feel…. Soo tired…"

"Oh that's because I also mixed a sleeping drug into it. Only my original glass didn't contain it."

When I first was summoned into this world I was too scared of all the noises and the demon realm to fall asleep. So I had to use a sleeping drug to get rest. I still had leftovers in my infinite storage. Turns out, it came in handy.

Amelia tried to stand up. She dropped the glass and it broke when it hit the ground but her feet were wobbling.

"You… you'll pay…. If you think…"

But she fell on the floor.

"Don't worry. I'm going to take good care of you. Have a nice sleep."

Part 1 of my plan is completed. It was easier than expected. She acted like a total idiot and and let her guard down. It kinda reminds me of how I used to be. Regardless, time for part 2 now.

111