72: Aftermath
4.9k 26 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shit! Fuck! Curse that bitch!! All those schemes and plans… for nothing!! My Nelia… is gone!"

Azamar was throwing a tantrum, swearing and cursing left and right as he was headed home. He lives separate from his mother, but today he received a letter from Amelia asking to meet. In rage and having nowhere to go, he went in hope to discuss stuff with his mother.

It's worth mentioning that nobles houses are way bigger than commoners. Despite commoners needing more space because of the slave requirements, they were given small houses. Do nobles even need this much space? Cleaning this place feels like a chore for one person. Azamar was climbing the stairs and headed towards the guestroom, since he didn't find his mother in her own bedroom.

When he opened the doors…

"Wha…!? You… YURISHIA!! What the fuck are you doing here? Where's my mother!?"

"Now, now, don't get mad. I'm just here as an observer. You're mother is the one that called you here. Amelia! Why don't you come out?"

From a dark corner, light footsteps could be heard. She got closer until the fireplace displayed her figure.

"Wha… what sorcery is this!? Is… is that really you mom?"

I can understand his shock. After all, I changed Amelia. The corruption crawled all over her body. And her new clothes feel almost like they are part of her skin. However, her eyes were full of love and devotion towards me. Needless to say I also formed a master-slave contract. However her former life and feelings… they are all gone.

"Hello. I wrote the letter indeed, Azamar. I called you here to tell you that I can't be your mother anymore. I've become Yurishia's pet. No hard feelings, okay?"

Azamar turned pale as a ghost. He seemed like his brain just shut down. He then started scratching his head like a complete lunatic.

"Aaaa! AAAA!"

Yup. He flipped.

"I'll KILL YOU!!!"

The shock was too much for him. Without thinking he tried to charge at me. However, purple lightning assaulted him and sent him crashing into the wall.

"Gyaaargh!"

"Sorry. But I can't let you lay a single finger on my beloved."

"Kuh… mom… snap out of it. Fight whatever is controling you… please…"

"Huh? You're mistaken. Nothing is controling me. Yurishia just helped me awaken my true self. Honestly, you were such a failure of a son. You made my life so hard. But by Yurishia's side I can enjoy lots of pleasures again."

Azamar burst into tears. That's right, bastard. That's what you get for getting in my way. I'd ask him about those dimensionals, but I doubt he can think straight anymore. I crushed his mind and heart. It's time to crush his body.

"Amelia, kill him."

"With pleasure!"

"Mom… don't… you can't be…"

"Like I said, I can't be your mother anymore. And since I brought you into this world, I think it's only fitting that I remove you from it. Don't worry. It will only hurt for a second. Bye bye, now. [Grand Heat Blaze]!"

"GYAAARGH!!!"

As purple flames assaulted Azamar, he screamed loudly, until eventually nothing remained of him.

"I did as you instructed. Can I have my reward now?"

"Yes, yes. Come over here. I'm going to take care of your butt hole this time."

------

After the whole ordeal was done, I had Amelia write the Academy an official letter about her resignation and also pulling Azamar out of school. Now that she's my slave she can't continue being a teacher. Leona was different since for now she's useful to me and still seems loyal. I guess I did soften up a little…

But now more importantly.

"Hey, Amelia, do you know what this is?"

"A coffin."

Gee, thanks for stating the obvious, genius. I didn't find a tiara in the dungeon, but instead I found this. It was indeed a coffin.

"I know it's a coffin. I mean, what's in it? Or what's it's purpose? It was in the dungeon."

"I'm sorry, but I really don't know. As mentioned before, only the principal went passed floor 20."

She tried analysing it, but to no avail. The thing is… it looked like a giant block. Neither me or Bessie couldn't pry it open. Lumi-chan couldn't detect any magical enchantment that's keeping it shut. And even Shizu's moon stone couldn't transmute it open. Whatever this thing is, it's a total enigma. 

"I guess for now I'll just put it back in my storage until I can figure how to open it."

Technically I can try blasting it, but I don't want to damage whatever is inside. It might be a corpse, or it might be a magical tool. So I'll leave it aside for now.

"What's gonna happen to the school now?"

"Although I am not aware of the details, I believe they intend to rush the school year. If I am not mistaken, someone important from the factions will be dispatched to discuss the details with the principal. I think they plan to hold the graduation exam sooner."

Well… that's good I guess. I was starting to get bored of playing student anyway. But, I wonder, who do they intend to send? Maybe with a little luck… it's going to be another one of my former companions. Let's see what is going to happen then. I can't wait to crush their nobility principal once and for all. And of course, claim the title of Maou.

Don't ask me for the picture source. I had it on my pc for quite some time, and can't remember where I got it from. If you are the artist and can prove, and don't want this picture here let me know and I'll take it down

103