77: Full strength again
3.8k 16 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"First thing's first. Nyarla, since you smashed our boat, is there a way you can get us to the other side of the lake really fast?"

"I sure can."

She lifted her hands in the air. In the next moment a large wave appeared behind Nyarla… and engulfed us all. I don't know what kind of spell this was… but once we opened our eyes again, we found ourselves washed off shore. We literally reached the end of the lake in seconds.

"Was that fast enough, mommy?"

"Cough… yeah… cough..."

That was a little too drastic though. Geez. This girl has no idea on how to hold back. How did she even do that to begin with?

"Lady Yurishia, look. Footprints. Someone was here already. And there! The teleport statue."

"Hey Nyarla, how many people got pass you?"

"There was this fellow that froze my tentacles. I was still sleepy then so he got away. And there were a few flying too high for my tentacles to reach, but I drowned most of them. By the way, I got a question too. What happened to you, mommy? You're weaker than I remember."

"It's a long story. But my goal right now is to kill those that did this to me."

"Why didn't you fix the issue?"

"Hmm? Nyarla… by any chance… do you know what's wrong with me?"

"Sure do. Your mana circuits are all tangled up. For example, when you want to shoot a spell out of your hand, mana isn't flowing into your hand. Most of it is going into your feet instead. The channels are all tangled up so you can't properly use your power."

*Gulp*

"Nyarla… can you fix me?"

"I can. But… it won't be pleasant."

"I don't care! Do it!"

"Okay. First, open your mouth wide."

"Like this? Aaaa… mhmp!!?"

The moment I opened my mouth, without warning, she shoved one of her tentacles inside it. What's with this perverted scenario? But she was pushing it deep. All the way down through the esophagus.

A blow job is one thing, but this is going too far. I can feel like it wants to reach all the way to my stomach. Ugh… I think I'm gonna puke…

"Just a little longer, mommy. 

Undal thrak nep ivis solven

Magorth rahk vidia nirek thek

Naroth disinict razul hiridia

Yurakht nathrach bethad denivei!!"

I have no clue whatsoever of what she chanted. I did recognize the language though. However Language Sage can't translate it since chants need to be used as they originated. It was extremely old. 5000 years old to be precise. I don't know what it's called since I never cared about history, but the building blocks of magic were based on chants from that language, until it evolved to the form we use it today.

Nevertheless, something did happen, as I felt a jolt of electrical current running through my body. And in the next moment she pulled her tentacle out of mouth.

*Gasp**Cough*

"Sorry if I was a little rough. But how do you feel now?"

I took a moment to catch my breath… and in the next one…

"Heh… haha… hahahaha!!"

A surge of magical power ran through my body. My demonic power kept increasing and increasing. The powers I had 10 years ago are finally returning to me. The strength to cast multiple spells… and to even use world magic freely… all of it… I can feel it. All my slaves imediately bowed their heads before me, but I could see sweat covering their bodies. Oops. I better tone it down. Besides Lumi-chan I'm not sure if the others can handle the pressure.

"Amazing. Lady Yurishia, so this is the power that you once had… the power to obliterate anything…"

"Boss is amazing as always."

"Yuri-nee, it's good to see you back like the old days."

"Aneue… I'm so happy for you… *sniff*"

"Yahoo! That means more riches coming our way."

My girls were ecstatic. And honestly I could barely contain my joy. I wanted to jump up and down like a little kid. But I turned back to Nyarla and gave her a hug.

"Thank you. Thank you very much, Nyarla. You made mommy really happy."

"This is the best ever. I'm so happy!! You finally… admitted that your my mom!! I'm not letting you go anymore!"

Oh… I guess I got to go excited. Nyarla tends to call me mommy but I keep repeating that I'm not her mom. And now… I actually said that I was her mom. Oof. Didn't think out that one clear enough. Ah, but screw it. It doesn't cost me anything to be her parent.

"Mommy, does that mean I can come with you now?"

"Not yet. I still have an important goal I must achieve. And my identity still needs to remain a secret. So please be a good girl and stay here a little longer. When I'll finish my goal, I promise to come back and fetch you."

"Okay, mommy. You always keep your promise. So I'll be a good girl and wait for you."

"That's my girl. Stay safe now."

I turned around to my slaves again. 

"Alright girls. This is still a race. Up till now I've been running with both arms behind my back. And now that I got my full strength again… let's go shatter their pride and traps, and win this thing."

And with that, we placed our hands on the teleport statue and were transported to our next destination. The Fallen Forest.

------

"Aneue, is Nyarla going to be alright?"

"Yeah. She'll be just fine. I can't imagine any of the students being able to hurt her. I'm sure she'll just lay low now that she knows I am safe."

~Back in the Lake of Doom~

"We're gonna die!!"

"The guardian is too strong!"

"Help… I'm drowning…!"

"Filthy Mazoku! Die! All of you are planning to get in mommy's way! All of you should feel my terror!! All of you… DIEEE!!!"

Yurishia, never found out, but Nyarla didn't lay low at all. On the contrary, she became more motivated and agitated. Now that she found her mother again, she was determined to not let anyone get in her way, so the day her mother will come back for her would arrive as soon as possible.

109